DarkFighter15

What you want for gen 8  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What you want for gen 8?

• Mega evolutions
    • Z-crystals
    • New Pokemon forms out of original
    • Something completely new and unique!

So, as we have progressed new things have come in the Pokemon series.

We got mega evolutions in gen 6 and a huge lot of people have liked them and want new megas to be introduced (though there are some who don't like mega evolution as they feel that giving megas to only a few Pokemon has unbalanced the game and they would have been happy if just simply new evolutions have been introduced unlike me).

In gen 7 we got z crystals and no megas :( and again a lot of people have liked them yay but here also the biased Pokemon company gave some Mons specific z crystals especially in the case of their dear pal pikachu who got 2 z crystals for itself as well as 1 for his older brother damn you pikachu

So what do you want for gen 8?

Do you want megas to return? Or do you want z crystals? Or do you want an entirely new thing? And if you want a new thing then what suggestions do you have? Post here to let us know!

Also do you like the idea of introducing new forms for the original Mons? well I did If you did do you have any good suggestions for them? (My suggestion - charizard with fire and electric typing ability leviate! Signature move - Flame bolt! A dual fire and electric move! Lol)

Post your suggestions here and let us know what you think! 

Edited by DarkFighter15

Well I would like them to add Giga evolution! Only achievable through strong bond btw the trainer and Pokemon and a giga stone and unlike mega evolution it wouldn't require any particular giga stone and all Pokemon will be able to giga evolve regardless of whether there are fully evolved or not. Also it would be in stages depending upon the level of bond - stage 1 would add 50 b.stats , stage 2 will add 100 (like mega) and stage 3 will add 150 b.stats. How does it sound?

well, more Battle Bond mons. having that ability be exclusive to Greninja just because of the Anime is about as stupid as you can get if you ask me. Just change the name to "Battle Bond greninja"(No more Ash Greninja) and give battle bound to at least the other two Kalos starters and that is a problem fixed. outside of that, some new Mega's and Z-moves would be dope

Lol it really is surprising that the starters in whose gen the megas are introduced are not given mega form (except the only 1 ash-greninja because they weren't able to mega evolve their dear old buddy pikachu ) whereas starters in whose gen there were only 15 types and even the physical special split was not there were given megas and that too one of them got 2 megas one of which even defeated mewtwo in a duel.

I'm still hoping for them to nerf some mons that are in need of nerfing. Other than by doing so it will change the course of competitive meta game, they will also be able to shine more and you know, not be forgotten as much.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Silvermyst said:

A bad-assed father. We had one with Norman in Hoenn, let's see our dad as the champion we have to face. Or, turn it on its head, have your father be the main villain, the leader  of the criminal Team.

Lol how about a legendary Pokemon tamer like Tobias in shinnoh?