How do you evolve...

Maqqy

have a Rockruff with Own Tempo reach level 25 between 5 and 6 PM (guess how much of a hassle that was for players with Ultra Moon). 

Please note that this is the cannon way to do so. I don't know if Jan changed anything

• Supporter

On a quick perusal of the evolution code, I'm not actually seeing a programmed evolution method for it at all. The Dusk form is present, but no method to actually evolve from Rockruff to Lycanroc Dusk form. Additionally, while I've not combed through the entirety of the game or the coding, it requires some special programming of some sort to enable Rockruff to have Own Tempo. The way Essentials defines a Pokémon species in the PBS file is to have 1 or 2 abilities, plus a single hidden ability. Rockruff already has two regular abilities and a hidden ability. So, we'd need some special coding somewhere to even get that much, which I'm just not seeing from my quick look around.

But I'm not a dev though, so don't take my word as gospel.

Thank you for the answers guys. Apparently I tried evolving it the same way in USUM through the time zones yet it was futile. I'm afraid Lycanroc Dusk form might not be available as of V10.

4 hours ago, Sayia said:

Appareantly Dusk form Lycanroc is not in the game.

I just looked in the graphics folder and there's no sprite/backsprite for him.

Actually they are there, except shiny sprites.

Edited by Zetto
I didn't notice this topic... I got my answers.