Evergreen Forest (possible spoiler)

corbomb

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

I saw a npc in the game mention the evergreen forst but i have no idea where it actually is.Could you tell me please?

Spoiler

Go to Akuwa Town and surf up Route 11.  It's at the end.

43 minutes ago, corbomb said:
  Hide contents

Is the mysterious emblem supposed to open the door to the spring, or is it not accessible yet?

You need a very special item you can only obtain very early in the game.

Spoiler

Anju's pendant

37 minutes ago, corbomb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Go to Akuwa Town and surf up Route 11.  It's at the end.

Spoiler

Thanks.I accidentaly found it while exploring for potential changes.if i may ask one more think,do you perhaps know how to break the ice in the cave(tried EQ didnt work) or after changing the other cave from water sirface to ice what to do with it?

8 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Thanks.I accidentaly found it while exploring for potential changes.if i may ask one more think,do you perhaps know how to break the ice in the cave(tried EQ didnt work) or after changing the other cave from water sirface to ice what to do with it?

Spoiler

The cave where you changed water to ice can be broken with earthquake. Still trying to figure out the other ones.

9 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The other caves seem to react to melting the ice instead of breaking it. I'm currently stuck in the northernmost cave. i got the boulder down to the bottom level where it broke some ice, but am not sure what to do from here. as far as I can tell, nothing else has changed. Let me know if you find anything from there.

2 hours ago, Arlonen said:
  Hide contents

The other caves seem to react to melting the ice instead of breaking it. I'm currently stuck in the northernmost cave. i got the boulder down to the bottom level where it broke some ice, but am not sure what to do from here. as far as I can tell, nothing else has changed. Let me know if you find anything from there.

Spoiler

How were you able to met? i used magma drift and flame burst and nothing melted the ice?

8 hours ago, Linkz said:
  Hide contents

How were you able to met? i used magma drift and flame burst and nothing melted the ice?

Spoiler

I used flame burst. Which cave are you in? i was in the cave just to the right of evergreen forest. I forget the name ATM

Just now, Arlonen said:
  Hide contents

I used flame burst. Which cave are you in? i was in the cave just to the right of evergreen forest. I forget the name ATM

Spoiler

Im on that one to maybe i did something wrong i will try it again

18 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where can i find Anju's Pendant ?

It can be found in the manor where we battle marianette.If you are past that area and you didnt get it,try asking in the save file trouble shooting if someone can add one in your bag.