Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

On 3/18/2018 at 8:26 AM, DreamblitzX said:

Final note for this update: I said this was a direct port of the V11 pack, but there is a single component missing, which is the party debug. The recent developer Q&A made it very clear that Jan is not a fan of people using debug tools, and I share the sentiment so I'd like to respect that, since I only ever begrudgingly put it in at peoples insistence in the first place.  

if this is a direct port, could i still use the Party Debug mod if i copypasted it from my old V11 pack?

I'm testing the pack (kinda, I can't test stuff like the egg/pickup/mining mods right now) and most mods work perfectly. I've only noticed problems with the Unreal Time mod, there's no clock and no option to change the time (though, that might be intentional, not sure). Also, the game feels a bit laggier, but that might just be bad luck?

Uhhh, hopefully this helps : >

Thanks a lot as usual to the modder community, doing gods work. Quality life improvements are important, cant thank you enough. 

However for some reason when i turn off Itemfinder game crashes and gives me this error. 

Безымянный.jpg

speaking of mods, since Debug is dead, i have something of a request. would it be at all possible to implement Waynolt's EV Overflow Mod? i think that is a good trade off for people who want to have better IV's, but don't use debug for much else.

6 minutes ago, Hydrogen said:

Well...party debug saved me a ton of time (ev\iv\nature\ability changing aspects) , I am sad 😢. It would take like 10+ hours per mon  now and hours of resetting the ditto fight.

Nothing is stopping you from going back to a previous version

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alisae said:

Nothing is stopping you from going back to a previous version

exactly, its what ive been doing.......... so long as u obviously dont mess with anything that was added in v12 ur fine, heck odds are ill probably be doing that a bit more myself later on as my team develops again............... or at least until sharedPC gets updated since all my best mons are on another file -_-

On 3/17/2018 at 5:26 PM, DreamblitzX said:

V12 music pack will have to wait for similar reasons, as there's no way to do a quick port of that, especially since the previous one is still V10.

Is there anyway I can help you with this?

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

Is it better to stay on V12 with modpack or to update to V12.1 and add this non-updated modpack(if it even works :P)?

Using the modpack on 12.1 will basically remove some/most of the fixes in 12.1, so a similar result either way.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, RedWolf705 said:

@DreamblitzX are you gonna update this for V12 Patch 1?

On 7/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, lordkillroy6667 said:

acording to jan the 12.2 patch is in a few days he said on monday so after that probablly

If Jan has already said a 12.2 patch is coming, I'll wait for that

3 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

If Jan has already said a 12.2 patch is coming, I'll wait for that

Jan basically said that 12.1 is gonna be the only patch unless there are more things that need to be fixed.

3 hours ago, Alisae said:

Jan basically said that 12.1 is gonna be the only patch unless there are more things that need to be fixed.

On 7/15/2019 at 9:23 PM, Jan said:

Patch v12.1 is out! Going to monitor this patch for a few days before I go ahead and upload the PBS files. 

This will likely be the only patch this version as it handles most of the bigger issues. If anything else needs to be dealt with, Patch v12.2 will come out in a few days as well.

12.2 is not confirmed it was only hypothetical.

Edited by DarkAnarchist

15 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

oh shit im so sorry i just read that as it was coming soon not if anything else needs to be fixed my bad

also DreamblitzX is there anyway to fix the shared pc mod my boxes are getting to full and that mod was how i fixed that problem

Edited by lordkillroy6667
had a new question to say

• Global Mods
On 7/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, Alisae said:

23 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

11 hours ago, lordkillroy6667 said:

oh shit im so sorry i just read that as it was coming soon not if anything else needs to be fixed my bad

also DreamblitzX is there anyway to fix the shared pc mod my boxes are getting to full and that mod was how i fixed that problem

I'll do a quick move to 12.1 today or tomorrow in that case.

Shared PC was broken by V11 and even if I had the time to actually investigate the issues, I would have no idea how to fix that one.

50 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Shared PC was broken by V11 and even if I had the time to actually investigate the issues, I would have no idea how to fix that one.

Is Debug mode also possible to be added. or do we have to wait for PBS?

7 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

As far as i have been understanding the Debug Mode didn't get updated because Jan stated that he is not a fan of people using debug tools and DreamblitzX wants to respect that since he feels the same.

But anyway, as long as V12 does not have any bugs that prevent us from obtaining certain Pokémon (like the famous bugged Seviper Egg in the first gym, the ONLY way to obtain Seviper in V11), we don't really need any debug tools. The only other reason for using Debug Mode would be to add Pokémon to your party that you either can't have that early in the game, or that are not obtainable in the current version.

13 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

if you dont mind me asking what broke it anyway i mean it allowed you to even transfer pokemon from reborn to rejuvenation so it was the best thing ever to me

Edited by lordkillroy6667
more to say

20 hours ago, DarkAnarchist said:

Enabling party debug does not require PBS and takes less than 10 seconds (literally) of modification to the scripts. I will not post that modified version here as the OP expressly chose not to include it, but you can easily look up the solution.