Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I managed to get a SharedPC mod somewhat working. This is a very crappy work, so use the modified script file only long enough to import the pokemon you want, then go back to the original scripts when you're done. And don't go in the achievement menu, the game will crash. Also, when you come back to the original scripts, you'll have an error the first time you restart your save and all your achievements will be reset (the achievements, but apparently not the achievement points so it shouldn't be too bad).

As I said, it's working very poorly, but if you reeeeally want to import your pokemon it should do the trick until we have something clean

@DreamblitzX I don't know the game's code or Ruby in general well enough to solve the problems and make something clean myself, but if it can help the problem seems to be with the achievements scripts. I had to comment the entire section (and achievementUpdate with it since they are related), else when I move my character I get a "undefined method '▯' for nil:NilClass" error line 189 of the achievement script

SWM - SharedPC.rb

Scripts.rxdata

TBH, sounds like we probably have a similar knowledge level for Ruby/the game scripts, and yea the error I encountered when component testing was achievement-related and happened after taking a step. For now It's on the backburner as I have some other stuff going on, but when I get stuck into trying to fix it I'll probably get back to you 😃

For everyone else, use this at your own risk and follow the instructions carefully if you do is all I can say.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there plans to add a bag debug or general debug menu into v11. I need a Light Ball for my starter pikachu and the game doesn't give you one until darchlight manor. The reborn vs has one but rejuv doesn't. 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:27 PM, DreamblitzX said:

TBH, sounds like we probably have a similar knowledge level for Ruby/the game scripts, and yea the error I encountered when component testing was achievement-related and happened after taking a step. For now It's on the backburner as I have some other stuff going on, but when I get stuck into trying to fix it I'll probably get back to you 😃

For everyone else, use this at your own risk and follow the instructions carefully if you do is all I can say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 
Thanks for the modpack, for both reborn and rejuv, its very good
I was wondering if you are planning on the debug menu on the main menu, not only on individual mons. The link on this post is broken and the main one is not compatible with the modular version

Edit:
Eh, so i got to Kakori Village and foud i couple of issues. First there's an error when I completed the bulbasaur quest for the help plaza. And then i got to the safari zone and indeed the wild encounters, i got another one. The images are attached respectively.

If anyone could help i'd appreciate

Spoiler

image.pngimage.png

• 2 weeks later...

Could it be that the Pick Up-component isn't properly working? Maybe it was just bad luck, but when I first started my current run with one Pick Up mon in my team, as well as later on with 2 such mons in my team in which I did some 50ish battles, I never found any item. If I tried to run the original Scripts (without any mod) or just disabled the Pick Up mod resulted in me finding an item in literary my first battle.

So, is PickupQOL bugged or did I just had terrible luck (I mean, 0,8^50 is basically 0%)?

On 3/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, Neco said:

Could it be that the Pick Up-component isn't properly working? Maybe it was just bad luck, but when I first started my current run with one Pick Up mon in my team, as well as later on with 2 such mons in my team in which I did some 50ish battles, I never found any item. If I tried to run the original Scripts (without any mod) or just disabled the Pick Up mod resulted in me finding an item in literary my first battle.

So, is PickupQOL bugged or did I just had terrible luck (I mean, 0,8^50 is basically 0%)?

Oh, that may be happening to me as well, I mean, in my teams I didn't had usually pickup mons so when I tried I thought it was poor luck but maybe it was this

I was so happy to see the egg move mod being one of many mods in the game, it made me so happy and it's even made my other pokemon on standby even stronger. I can't wait to put these new mods into action next version