Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

So, How's that V11 coming along?

I had a whole day yesterday where I didn't even get to open my computer sadly, but today I've started testing all the different components to see which ones work and which don't. assuming all goes well, this could be done as early as tomorrow, though it might be the day after. (then I'll start getting the music pack updated) 

Also, Patch 2 for V11 only came out today and I didn't really want to release before that anyway, so it's a little bit moot

• Global Mods

Ah Heck, I ended up just staying awake and finishing my testing/fixing for this first version

Main Post and download link are updated for V11!

(Be sure to read up on changes for full info)

• Like 5

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Chin Chin said:

Btw i didnt find the shared pc mod on this modpack. Do i need to put the one from v10 in the mod file?

Shared PC is one of the components that has sadly been broken by the V11 update. Trying to use the V10 file will probably not work, and will be buggy/risky at best, so proceed with caution. 

That and Select Weather are the two components I'd really like to get fixed, but will take some time because they're kinda complicated, so I might have to get Waynolt to help me.

4 hours ago, GamerGirl008 said:

Is it possible for me to still use the first one as the new one, I can't get the mons or items auto sent to my bag when I start a new file. I even put the mod folder and the script info as was said earlier

I'm not sure exactly what your problem/question is here, but in general It's a bad idea to mix old and new bits with the game and the modpack.

When I tried using it, I didn't see the debug menu like I seen before this one was in forums. I tried the new one after reinstalling the game and patching it. Nothing new happened in the start menu and not sure if I was supposed to place the whole mode folder in the data folder or just select mods that I want to use from the folder.

Not sure if that makes sense, the one that Norm made if i said the name right would let me spawn the whatever items I would find useful for my save files.

If I wanted to make it so that no hm was needed how would I go about doing that with your current V11 modpack? Since I relied on that feature in the previous V10.

Would I have to use an earlier version of the feature and copy it into the modpack?

Edited by Karai

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, GamerGirl008 said:

When I tried using it, I didn't see the debug menu like I seen before this one was in forums. I tried the new one after reinstalling the game and patching it. Nothing new happened in the start menu and not sure if I was supposed to place the whole mode folder in the data folder or just select mods that I want to use from the folder.

Not sure if that makes sense, the one that Norm made if i said the name right would let me spawn the whatever items I would find useful for my save files.

Putting the whole mods folder into the data folder is correct. The debug mod included here only enables the debug option in the party screen here:

Spoiler

debug.PNG.b1e1011f2a1a84782c02220e2596ecdb.PNG

17 minutes ago, Karai said:

If I wanted to make it so that no hm was needed how would I go about doing that with your current V11 modpack? Since I relied on that feature in the previous V10.

Would I have to use an earlier version of the feature and copy it into the modpack?

The old version might work, but use it at your own risk. I chose not to update it to the latest version because there's an ingame way to use them in the field without the moves by buying the Golden items with AP, and AP is now farmable in V11, so it felt wrong to just make all that useless.

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Putting the whole mods folder into the data folder is correct. The debug mod included here only enables the debug option in the party screen here:

Reveal hidden contents

debug.PNG.b1e1011f2a1a84782c02220e2596ecdb.PNG

The old version might work, but use it at your own risk. I chose not to update it to the latest version because there's an ingame way to use them in the field without the moves by buying the Golden items with AP, and AP is now farmable in V11, so it felt wrong to just make all that useless.

I tried it and it appeared not to work. I'll just use an hm slave. Thank you for your reply though.

I did everything I was instructed to do and the mods doesn't work. I don't see the Debug button on my party screen or any other mods that I have added is not working. I copied and replaced the scripts in the data folder and moved the mods (after removing two compotents that I did not want in the game) folder in the data folder also, just like I was instructed to do. But nothing happened. Did I do something wrong? Also, did you remove the weather mod? It's nowhere to be seen.

• Global Mods
28 minutes ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

I did everything I was instructed to do and the mods doesn't work. I don't see the Debug button on my party screen or any other mods that I have added is not working. I copied and replaced the scripts in the data folder and moved the mods (after removing two compotents that I did not want in the game) folder in the data folder also, just like I was instructed to do. But nothing happened. Did I do something wrong? Also, did you remove the weather mod? It's nowhere to be seen.

If there's no sign of the mods at all, that probably means either the scripts file hasn't been replaced properly, or the mods folder is in the wrong place.

I've just added a couple of pictures under the installation instructions in the main post that might help you.

Sadly, Select Weather is one of the components that currently doesn't work properly in V11, but along with Shared PC, it's one I'll be trying to get fixed.

5 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Nice to see this modpack. There is a scripts file in there.  For which mods is it needed? 

The modified Scripts file is required for all of them because that's what causes the game to actually load all of the mods from the folder

Okay, so I just realized that Patch 2 of Pokemon Rejuvenation just came out around yesterday, so maybe the mods will work with Patch 2 (because the name of this thread has the word Patch 2 in it) instead? I'll edit this comment to let you know if my hypothesis was correct later on.

Thank you very much for the mods. These mod packs for Rejuvenation and Reborn are kinda mandatory for me now.

Should be stickied.

PS: I hope you reconsider adding an option for the other debug menu, the one that lets you add items/pokemons. It's really good for making specific runs, fk around, test stuff, etc. Maybe as a separate module?

Edited by Memedealer

The mod pack breaks the safari zone, it crashes the game when encountering a Pokemon there. Might need some toggling for the battling options to match fake-battling for the safari zone if it comes to it probably.

@Waynolt Are there any plans to add a way to have the time appear at the top left corner but not use the unrealtime mod? I know I can just look at my computer time, but while I don't want to use the unrealtime mod I like seeing the time displayed like that.

@DreamblitzX Is there a way to allow us to change our character sprite whenever/wherever, use PC, and heal without giving us debug?

4 hours ago, Kamu said:

Are there any plans to add a way to have the time appear at the top left corner but not use the unrealtime mod? I know I can just look at my computer time, but while I don't want to use the unrealtime mod I like seeing the time displayed like that.

Try this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jrATXnczKzaHXb7mBuJr1Ss1wKZ5503Q

12 hours ago, Cyphre said:

I dunno if it's only me, but i cant pick up any eggs, that are lying in the world, like Seviper and Ducklett eggs with current version. 

Sounds a lot like what happens in Reborn E18 if you are still using the EggPicking mod from SWM E17 - have you tried if removing EggPicking from your Mods folder sorts the issue?

On 1/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, DreamblitzX said:

Sadly, Select Weather is one of the components that currently doesn't work properly in V11, but along with Shared PC, it's one I'll be trying to get fixed.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7874103

45 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Sounds a lot like what happens in Reborn E18 if you are still using the EggPicking mod from SWM E17 - have you tried if removing EggPicking from your Mods folder sorts the issue?

I actually dont have anything like that in my Mods folder, only learning egg moves and waiting icon. 

Spoiler

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by Cyphre

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=7874103

but...... EggPicking isn't included........ :thonk:

And yeaaaaa Because it didn't crash I was hoping I could just fix the Scene_pokegear stuff so that the menu options were correct for rejuv, but ChangeWeatherPlan looks like it'll take some significant work if I can manage it at all.

Shared Box just seems to crash with no useful error message, and looking at it I can't really tell if it will be simple to fix, or impossible lol. It worked in V10 so hopefully it's not too bad, I'll have to check whether the breaking was because of a rejuv update or a shared box update by looking at the old versions.

@Memedealer You can basically still add pokemon by just changing the species of an existing one, so that's something. maybe in future though

@Aboodie I don't currently have a save to easily test the safari zone thing, but I'll look into it when I can and see if I can fix it. At a guess, try removing the likes of typebattleicons and showstatboosts and see if that temporarily fixes it