Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Lambchopz said:

Hi all, I recently downloaded this modpack and can't seem to get it working :/. I've put the Mod folder and scripts in the data folder and it won't work. I went to my CyberNav and there isn't any weather/time option. When I downloaded the reborn version for my Reborn file it worked just fine. Any suggestions?

Unlike the Reborn version, Rejuvenation still requires you to replace the scripts.rxdata file with the one provided in the download in order to load the mods. have you done this?

I get a "Failed to load script" error when I do

26 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Unlike the Reborn version, Rejuvenation still requires you to replace the scripts.rxdata file with the one provided in the download in order to load the mods. have you done this?

I dragged the Sripts folder out and put the mod pack and new script in and I get a "Failed to Load Script" error when I boot up the game

Edited by Lambchopz

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, Lambchopz said:

I dragged the Sripts folder out and put the mod pack and new script in and I get a "Failed to Load Script" error when I boot up the game

ah I think you might've removed to much this time. within the game folder, you should have the data folder, which contains the mods folder, all the existing files that were already there, and the modded version of the single scripts.rxdata (which should just be replacing a single file)

9 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

ah I think you might've removed to much this time. within the game folder, you should have the data folder, which contains the mods folder, all the existing files that were already there, and the modded version of the single scripts.rxdata (which should just be replacing a single file)

The only thing I removed was the scripts file.

8 minutes ago, Lambchopz said:

Hmm now even when I put the original script file back in the game wont load...

• Global Mods
Just now, Lambchopz said:

well that error is when it can't find one of the files, so something isn't in the right place. maybe you could put up screenshots of how your files currently look? also check things are still named correctly

I've confirmed it works fine when installed correctly

(also, instead of posting twice in a row, edit your last post with new info if you're the most recent comment)

On 11/16/2018 at 11:10 PM, DreamblitzX said:

well that error is when it can't find one of the files, so something isn't in the right place. maybe you could put up screenshots of how your files currently look? also check things are still named correctly

I've confirmed it works fine when installed correctly

(also, instead of posting twice in a row, edit your last post with new info if you're the most recent comment)

Capturething.PNG

Capturethingy.PNG

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, Lambchopz said:

mods.PNG.4157f38db5150af7a66a3275daf205c5.PNG

Here's the example of how it should be, so if it doesn't work like this, I'm not sure what's going on.

(the icons don't matter)

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

You think you can make one for V11 after it drops? Because I think this version will be obsolete unless you plan to stick with V10.

Yes once V11 is out I'll start testing compatibility to see which components still work and which have broken (and which new ones can be added)

A lot of the time though, if a component does get broken by the update, there's a good chance I won't be able to fix it

9 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yes once V11 is out I'll start testing compatibility to see which components still work and which have broken (and which new ones can be added)

A lot of the time though, if a component does get broken by the update, there's a good chance I won't be able to fix it

Fair enough. You think you could add Debug Mode?

• 1 month later...

I just tested this mod pack with V11, and it looks like it no longer works. I compared the V11 scripts file with this mod's scripts file, and noticed that there were some additions (although I can't find a program to read the scripts file itself). It looks like this update broke this mod's compatibility, at least concerning the scripts.rxdata file.

3 hours ago, Zurich899 said:

I just tested this mod pack with V11, and it looks like it no longer works. I compared the V11 scripts file with this mod's scripts file, and noticed that there were some additions (although I can't find a program to read the scripts file itself). It looks like this update broke this mod's compatibility, at least concerning the scripts.rxdata file.

Means we are gonna have to wait for the development of the next one. Fine with me, i’ll Wait.

59 minutes ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

I did everything you told me to do and nothing happened. I even waited for half an hour for the mod components to appear and still nothing happened.

there's no point in trying anymore.............. wait for the pack to be updated for v11 before attempting......... if it wasnt obvious enugh, the v10 modpack is incompatible with v11.......... yet oddly enough the sharedPC mod still seems to function normally but none of the others do which is understandable.................... as for when the pack will be updated, your guess is as good as mine

30 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

there's no point in trying anymore.............. wait for the pack to be updated for v11 before attempting......... if it wasnt obvious enugh, the v10 modpack is incompatible with v11.......... yet oddly enough the sharedPC mod still seems to function normally but none of the others do which is understandable.................... as for when the pack will be updated, your guess is as good as mine

its usually out within the first week

53 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

yeah, but I did this BEFORE I downloaded v11. I literally just realized v11 was released today.

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Just a quick update for you guys, I won't be able to work on this for at least a couple more days because of christmas stuff, but a V11 update will be coming soon. Trying to use V10 pack on V11 will obviously horrifically break thing as the scripts file is updated a lot between versions. 

It also might take a little longer to update because I've gotten a little better at script editing over time, so I'll probably try get a few extra components from waynolts pack working, as well as some of the new ones (especially as I was involved in some of the suggestion/testing for them haha). I should also be able to make a debug enable component, at least for individual pokemon. (which also makes people less likely to break their saves by changing switches/variables in the main menu debug)

You are in no way obligated to do this for us. But I really appreciate that you do. On behalf of the community, I thank you, Waynolt and Aironfaar.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods

Please, at least 90% of the credit goes to Waynolt, but I do really appreciate the thoughts.

(and shoutout to Aironfaar too even if all the additional options stuff doesn't work at all with Rejuv because of the new menu)

Still, thank you for making this update, and there's no rush.

Anyway, I found a workaround for choosing your starter in V11. You can start your game in V10 with the modpack installed, choose your starter, and then save in the Oceania Pier gate. You can then load the save file with your custom starter in V11 and play normally.

• Upvote 1