Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Unzki said:

This is amazing! Thank you. Is the Box 35 shared box or is that feature working?

I think it might be the 3rd to last box or something? I havent actually tested that one yet since waynolt fixed it (initially it just crashed the game) but I'll check later today. If it auto-renamed a box it should be working for whichever one that is

43 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think it might be the 3rd to last box or something? I havent actually tested that one yet since waynolt fixed it (initially it just crashed the game) but I'll check later today. If it auto-renamed a box it should be working for whichever one that is

It is now named Shared box and works completely fine for me.. For some reason it was Box35 at start.

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Joey-Boy85 said:

Wait, so do i need to download the original reborn mods and extract them in my rejuvination v10 folder first, THEN this one? or is this one good to go?

With the new update, you only need to download this one.

Okay this mod gives me a one problem at least.. When you land from surf you jump 2 steps instead of one. So you can get stuck inside a wall/tree/rock whatever. I redownloaded the game and it worked fine before I added this mod again in the game.

• Global Mods
33 minutes ago, Unzki said:

Okay this mod gives me a one problem at least.. When you land from surf you jump 2 steps instead of one. So you can get stuck inside a wall/tree/rock whatever. I redownloaded the game and it worked fine before I added this mod again in the game.

Very strange. I just tested and didn't get this problem, and can't think of anything that would cause it. where are you getting the problem?

Actually, Just found the problem. It's caused by the follower pokemon mod component (which didn't seem to be working anyway?) which I wasn't using on my game, so remove that component and that should fix the bug

Edited by DreamblitzX

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

Very strange. I just tested and didn't get this problem, and can't think of anything that would cause it. where are you getting the problem?

Actually, Just found the problem. It's caused by the follower pokemon mod component (which didn't seem to be working anyway?) which I wasn't using on my game, so remove that component and that should fix the bug

Deleted, working perfectly. Thank you!

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I have been probably living under a rock but what do these mods exactly do?

Head over to the original thread in the reborn mod market to get the full list. I'll re-add the link to the post in a bit

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

Since the OP isn't willing to give the answer in the original post nor answer it I suppose I can best do it in a brief way. These are Quality of Life mods that add features that are generally used to enhance the game. You can select which ones you want by adding or removing a file in a folder making if very customizable and "compatible" or something. If you need thorough explaining on that process please just ping me or some means as I don't remember too well where everything goes (you replace the script file though for it to work).

Now for the features themselves they do things such as being able to change the weather freely, access the developer tool Debug mode (don't touch this though), being able to transfer mons onto different save files, an on screen clock, and some other stuff.  If you're interested or someone here is, I probably could just post the full list here for people to read so you don't have to thread hop (because ain't nobody got time for that).

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Tomek said:

2 hours ago, Commander said:

Since the OP isn't willing to give the answer in the original post nor answer it I suppose I can best do it in a brief way. These are Quality of Life mods that add features that are generally used to enhance the game. You can select which ones you want by adding or removing a file in a folder making if very customizable and "compatible" or something. If you need thorough explaining on that process please just ping me or some means as I don't remember too well where everything goes (you replace the script file though for it to work).

Now for the features themselves they do things such as being able to change the weather freely, access the developer tool Debug mode (don't touch this though), being able to transfer mons onto different save files, an on screen clock, and some other stuff.  If you're interested or someone here is, I probably could just post the full list here for people to read so you don't have to thread hop (because ain't nobody got time for that).

Sorry I didn't really give a proper answer before, I'd just quickly popped into the site on mobile, but now I'm on PC so I can properly edit the main post with a list of the mods. BTW Debug Mode isn't actually in the pack, thankfully. 

I guess I sort of forgot that there would be people coming here that weren't familiar with the original Reborn pack

EDIT: 'Tis done.

10 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Sorry I didn't really give a proper answer before, I'd just quickly popped into the site on mobile, but now I'm on PC so I can properly edit the main post with a list of the mods. BTW Debug Mode isn't actually in the pack, thankfully. 

I guess I sort of forgot that there would be people coming here that weren't familiar with the original Reborn pack

No probs. I probably wouldn't have been so harsh if I knew you were on mobile. Sometimes I make posts on my breaks so I understand. Anyways while Reborn is much bigger than Rejuv, the mod community is much, much smaller than Rejuv so that would be a poor assumption to make. This is coming from the guy who holds the largest chunk of it though the modular pack isn't that far behind anymore (or maybe it passed me). Things'll be slow since this is new but when people start using and talk about it, you'll want a good point of reference or you'll get a lot of questions.

• Global Mods

The download is now updated for patch 1, so redownload and reinstall after applying to patch to get things working again!

hopefully none of the components broke.

i dont believe this was asked yet so just in case............. when it said in the desc of the modpack about the shared PC effecting multiple save files does it mean just the backups or entirely different save files? and in the event of the latter how would it work exactly (what i mean is would i have to just rename each save like say my end of v10 save to something so that i can access it AND my new v10 save or would i need to have multiple windows of rejuvenation open to do it) cuz if it would seem tedious just to constantly rename specific files over and over just for that not that i have much of an issue with it but nonetheless

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i dont believe this was asked yet so just in case............. when it said in the desc of the modpack about the shared PC effecting multiple save files does it mean just the backups or entirely different save files? and in the event of the latter how would it work exactly (what i mean is would i have to just rename each save like say my end of v10 save to something so that i can access it AND my new v10 save or would i need to have multiple windows of rejuvenation open to do it) cuz if it would seem tedious just to constantly rename specific files over and over just for that not that i have much of an issue with it but nonetheless

It works between any save; backup or different character. You switch which save is your 'active' save by changing the name of the one you want to use to game.rxdata (and the previously active one to something else)  

The shared box basically creates its own file seperate from any one save and then whichever save you are using accesses that file

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, TDoggyDog said:

Hey the follower mod is back, but it still seems to be messing up the surfing, might want to remove it from the modpack for now.

So it is. I guess I repacked the wrong version when the patch came out lol. whoops! 

I'll sort that out shortly, thanks for bringing it to my attention

EDIT: got it fixed up now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
Just now, AnnDy said:

Awseome mode man, but no debug menu ?

Nope, Debug isn't part of Waynolts pack. If Aironfaar makes a version of Additional Options that works with Rejuv, that has it though

Umm, just one question please, if i may...? Using Waynolt's mod, sometime ago, it was possible to "transfer" pokemon from Reborn Ep16, over to Rejuvenation Ep9...

Is such a thing still possible, with the shared PC functionality...?

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Kenneth said:

Umm, just one question please, if i may...? Using Waynolt's mod, sometime ago, it was possible to "transfer" pokemon from Reborn Ep16, over to Rejuvenation Ep9...

Is such a thing still possible, with the shared PC functionality...?

Yea, that does still work the same way.

• Thanks 1