Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

First of all, thank you for the mods. As other have said, I cannot pick up any eggs i find in the map. Also, some of the zygarde cells seem to be missing from where they're supposed to be, does anyone have a suggestion for wither of these? I'm trying one save file with just qol mods, and the other with with more to get a team I've personally never used. Even though I'm not far in, I'd rather not reinstall/restart without those if possible. The two cells that are not there so far are the one next to the help center and the one in the alley with the munna.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm only through Venam so far, but the two biggest things I've noticed are that the Pickup mod just prevents your pokemon from ever picking anything up (this is fixed by removing that mod) and that I am unable to pickup eggs (not sure what the solution is here, I even tried removing the script for the mod pack and putting the original back.)

There also seems to be a number of Zygarde cells missing, no clue what the fix for that is either...

Edited by MDM1 Beans

1 hour ago, MDM1 Beans said:

I'm only through Venam so far, but the two biggest things I've noticed are that the Pickup mod just prevents your pokemon from ever picking anything up (this is fixed by removing that mod) and that I am unable to pickup eggs (not sure what the solution is here, I even tried removing the script for the mod pack and putting the original back.)

The seviper egg is currently bugged, in V11.3 so there

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kitsune641 said:

how do i get alola pokemon using debug menu

I think you have to get the Pokémon and change the form parameter, maybe. 

6 hours ago, kitsune641 said:

how do i get alola pokemon using debug menu

As Kithas said above, changing the form parameter from 0 to 1/2 (if it has multiple other forms) should do the trick.

1 minute ago, trailflare7 said:

As Kithas said above, changing the form parameter from 0 to 1/2 (if it has multiple other forms) should do the trick.

I think the form "1" is the Shiny, but it's just simple trying from there

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you can just use debug mode go to Form and change it to 1.

The game uses the normal shaymin back sprite so you have to rename the sky-form back sprite to 492b_1.shaymin.png.6f49b01ed5a351b02343ddf0e9422c93.png 

Edited by RadolfSchneizen

1 hour ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

Yes you can just use debug mode go to Form and change it to 1.

The game uses the normal shaymin back sprite so you have to rename the sky-form back sprite to 492b_1.shaymin.png.6f49b01ed5a351b02343ddf0e9422c93.png 

Thank You !!!

EDIT It worked once but it just turned back to normal form now and when i'm trying to change form it puts "Shaymin's form was set to 0" even though i put it on 1.

Maybe it's bc the Sky Form only works when having an object, so everytime it enters battle it resets. I tried to do that with Mega Evolutions and PULSE forms (just to see what would happen) and it worked once each time, then it got reset.

11 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

Shaymin's Sky Forme will revert into its Land Forme during the night or when frozen.

Maybe you tried it during the night? 

Maybe it detects the lack of Gracidea flower item and just deactivates it.

Hey guys i m new to mods but before installing a mod i go through the forum....so is this mod safe as there is a egg bug and zygrade cells missing and also can i add Pokemon with this mod??

Edited by Omsk

On 6/25/2019 at 11:02 PM, Omsk said:

Hey guys i m new to mods but before installing a mod i go through the forum....so is this mod safe as there is a egg bug and zygrade cells missing and also can i add Pokemon with this mod??

yes, this mod is safe..... you just can't pick up eggs. the Zygarde Cells are bugged regardless of whether or not you have the mods installed. you can 'add' Pokemon with the Party Debug mod