Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

26 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Uhm... How can I use th item radar mod?

And how can I rebanned my items in a battle?

I downloaded the newest Patch and started the gameEdit:

the weather Mod seems not working correctly...

wysvqgmge81.jpg

It's raining inside a house :D

To use the item radar just press " use " on the item from the bag menu.

If you dont want to have the banned items go to pokemon rejuvenation->data->mods and then delete the ''ban items'' option.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, ChrolloLucilferZ said:

Okay so I need some help. How do I transfer my pokemon from reborn to rejuvenation, I put the pokemon I want in the box in reborn but it won't go over to rejuvenation

It's not intended to be used like that, but you would have to have the respective versions of the pack installed onto each game, put the reborn pokemon into your reborn shared box and save, then move the "shared box" file from your reborn save folder to your rejuvenation save folder

19 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

Uhhh, question, about the Choosing Starter mod thingy.

I picked a starter, and then... how do I modify it to whatever?

I'm lost.

Pick your starter, don't leave the room and go to the pokemon menu press enter and you'll see a "change starter" option (below "summary").

I haven't tried it for rejuvenation but it should work the same as reborn

2 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

Pick your starter, don't leave the room and go to the pokemon menu press enter and you'll see a "change starter" option (below "summary").

I haven't tried it for rejuvenation but it should work the same as reborn

I know how Reborn's is, I've tried that one before, but for some reason this one here doesn't work

• Global Mods

@ArcBolt27 yes I'm planning on continuing to try and keep this updated for the latest versions of rejuvenation as it updates, though it will also be dependent on Waynolt and Rejuv itself not having any major code changes that break everything heavily

@Memedealer@ShadeStriderAs for Aironfaar's additional options, I'd like to have it working too, but it would basically be up to him, as my coding abilities for this are basically nonexistent and in it's current state it's completely broken due to the different menus and things.  

@Yellowspaghetti@OldSoulja@Flying Crocodile for the people having problems with crashes (and choosestarter not working) all I can really say is check your installation, because to my knowledge Rejuv hasn't been updated since the latest version of this pack (patch 2) unless Jan did a stealth update, so from my testing things should still work. I'll try do a fresh test soon and see if I find anything though.

• 3 months later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, Skyp said:

Just a simple question: it is possible to implement the "Show Stat Boost" module?

When V11 releases, I'm planning doing a big update with as many of the new components as possible. for now though, you could try adding in the module (including pictures) from the reborn pack directly and seeing if it works

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the 'Choose Starter' mod.

Will this work with any pokemon, or will it only work with pokemon that can be obtained in-game? (For example, you can't get any of the psudo-legends in-game currently, can you choose to start with one using this mod?)

3 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

I have a question about the 'Choose Starter' mod.

Will this work with any pokemon, or will it only work with pokemon that can be obtained in-game? (For example, you can't get any of the psudo-legends in-game currently, can you choose to start with one using this mod?)

Yes, it works with all pokemon not just the available ones.

• Global Mods
53 minutes ago, CrazySheriff said:

Lovely mod, just having trouble with the Find Item part. How do you activate that component? Cannot seem to find it. The other mods work just fine.

If you mean the Item Radar, it basically upgrades the Itemfinder, so using it from your key items pocket should toggle the radar

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I recently downloaded this modpack and can't seem to get it working :/. I've put the Mod folder and scripts in the data folder and it won't work. I went to my CyberNav and there isn't any weather/time option. When I downloaded the reborn version for my Reborn file it worked just fine. Any suggestions?