V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

• Veterans

Have a problem? Are you stuck? Place your save file here and we'll fix it ASAP!

PLEASE PATCH YOUR GAME TO THE LATEST PATCH IF THERE'S ONE AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO YET!

Q: How do I attach my savefile?

Spoiler

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option that says Drag files here to attach, or choose files

zpuWu0MBTp2H20Wzy17HJQ.png

2. Click on Choose Files...

3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'Game.rxdata'

kpgdwZq_T4KuX9OmbwDJGw.png

• Like 1

No idea if this is major but my character displays as a girl (Maria) with the name being my name itself. Please look into this. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sayaman said:

My character is stuck while talking to nurse joy and unfortunately i accidentally saved. 

Game.rxdata

Done, but I think you need to do this event with Nurse Joy one more time.

https://files.fm/u/7uvzkh39#_

@BRS swag People already reported this in Bug Reporting Thread. You are not the only one with this problem ;)

Edited by Sayia

1 hour ago, Sayia said:

@BRS swag People already reported this in Bug Reporting Thread. You are not the only one with this problem ;)

So, it shouldn't affect my gameplay in anyway, right? 

7 minutes ago, Sayia said:

I don't think so. If you sprite/backsprite didn't change you will be fine to go ;)

Cool then, thanks, good lady. Time for me to start. Lets Play Rejuvenation *in Joey Tribbiani's voice*

12 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Not sure if this is intentional but the bars at the top and bottom of the screen (that seem to be for cutscenes only?) are everywhere.

Game.rxdata

I'm looking into this but I don't know how to fix it yet.

4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

No idea if this is major but my character displays as a girl (Maria) with the name being my name itself. Please look into this. 

There is a npc in Axis High in front of the fountain. It fixed a similar problem for me.

2 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

There is a npc in Axis High in front of the fountain. It fixed a similar problem for me.

Thanks. I'll go and have a word with the NPC.

31 minutes ago, Lowkey_Savage said:

I am unable to attack while in a battle. Whenever I try to attack I get an error message than my opponent goes. the battle continues and I do not get to attack.

Game.rxdata

The level caps for unreleased badges are not defined in the game data, so when the level cap system has to check your pokemon's level it crashes. 

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Not sure if this is intentional but the bars at the top and bottom of the screen (that seem to be for cutscenes only?) are everywhere.

Game.rxdata

In addition to what I said earlier, I recommend you to continue the game until I find a solution. You shouldn't have problems since your error doesn't affect playability. Also, please let me know if at some point it fixes itself.

• Like 1

Ok, my actual Game rx thing isn't saved with all my V10 progress for some reason

So instead I uploaded a back up, I hope you can still fix it

My problem is whenever I try to face the V10 gym leader I get an error and the game crashes right before the battle begins when the VS thing would appear

hello everyon i was just trying to start the v10 rejuvenation and after i saw that pop up of the error that was mentioned at the beggining that isnt an error i got this 

so what should i do

just in case im gonna include my savefile

and now whenever i try to enter it just instant closes

error.JPG

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, vivaCH said:

Hello,

I have also the same problem as The12thSpaz.

Here's my save file

Thank you :)

Game.rxdata

The problem with your save file was black screen, right? ;)

I also lowered your window, sorry for that.

https://files.fm/u/h58e9mef#_

@Pozyher Post your save file please ;)

@Maneeee Done.

https://files.fm/u/68dynqad#_

@The12thSpaz I don't see a problem with your save file..

Edited by Sayia

7 minutes ago, Sayia said:

The problem with your save file was black screen, right? ;)

I also lowered your window, sorry for that.

https://files.fm/u/h58e9mef#_

@Pozyher Post your save file please ;)

@Maneeee Done.

https://files.fm/u/68dynqad#_

my bad forgot to post it :P 

Edit:actually im GDC.Give me a second to go to gearan

EDIT2:Save file :

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, Sayia said:

Walk right into west gearen and eric starts to talk and walks me into the building and then the game softlocks I cant proceed to route 2 because of it I can work around it by reverting to version 9 but everytime I return to east gearen it will happen again and Id have to keep jumping between V10 and 9 to get around it. Its not too big a problem this was a relatively new save anyway