Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

5 minutes ago, Arlonen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Look for the Evergreen Forest. You may find something interesting there. Not completely sure yet though, just stumbled upon it myself

Spoiler

Where is the Evergreen Forest ? I can't seem to find it.

29 minutes ago, Dave9 said:

As someone who played V10, you'll really enjoy it. Btw, the black male MC sprite is absolutely amazing, the breeder look wasn't great in my opinion. Rejuvenation has come a long way and now I really want to restart again but I have work to do and next weekend I or should I say we have a game to play with some juicy info about someone

I preferred the old black sprite that was wearing red and black. I liked that look the best. Better than the new one, or the breeder look.

4 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where is the Evergreen Forest ? I can't seem to find it.

Spoiler

Surf north of Akuwa Town 

EDIT: Also, take a look at this thread for more info:

Edited by Arlonen
Added more info

8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:
  Hide contents

Where in the Evergreen Forest?

Spoiler

After checking it out, it looks like its mostly just for new pokemon. Talking to the woman outside lead me to believe that there was a sidequest associated with it. But if you got Anju's pendant earlier in the game, you eventually can get a kings rock and a new starter as well. (I will leave out which one for a bit of surprise

I think i might have stumbled on a bug.

When in the last room of the first gym u need the color white but i am unable to do it.

I looked at the color chart it says mix all colors i did but the result is negative.

Am i doing something wrong or is this an actual bug?

32 minutes ago, Arlonen said:
  Hide contents

After checking it out, it looks like its mostly just for new pokemon. Talking to the woman outside lead me to believe that there was a sidequest associated with it. But if you got Anju's pendant earlier in the game, you eventually can get a kings rock and a new starter as well. (I will leave out which one for a bit of surprise

Spoiler

The New Starter is Empoleon, right? That's what they meant by "The Emperor". You need Anju's Pendant for this.

8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:
  Hide contents

The New Starter is Empoleon, right? That's what they meant by "The Emperor". You need Anju's Pendant for this.

Spoiler

Correct. If you didn't get the pendant earlier, I don't think you can get either of them

1 minute ago, Dave9 said:

I really want to start over, and I saw how incredibly different Akuwa town was so I'll pass. Btw how can one (in this case me) have more than 1 save file, I don't want to give up my shiny dragalge

You can rename the rxdata file, then swap it back to game.rxdata when you want to access that particular file again.

3 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

You can rename the rxdata file, then swap it back to game.rxdata when you want to access that particular file again.

If this goes wrong, I know who to blame. (I'll edit this message once I'm done)

8 hours ago, Dave9 said:

I really want to start over, and I saw how incredibly different Akuwa town was so I'll pass. Btw how can one (in this case me) have more than 1 save file, I don't want to give up my shiny dragalge

Another option is to move all your save data into a separate folder and just swap out the two saves whenever you want to switch

You might want to try that, then. It's what's allowing me to pull it off, I believe.

Edit: Back on my main file, I've found a cave beneath the Sensu Meadow. Interestingly, it uses the Dark Crystal Field.
...Apparently, it's the Darchlight Caves? Did the pit trap get moved or something?

Edited by Autumn Zephyr

18 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

...Or I'm giving bad directions? That could be the problem as well. In any case, I'm sorry about the mess I've gotten you into...

1: Don't be, after all you did what you could to help me

2: I checked a video where someone succeeded to do what I couldn't 

3: Despite following the instructions in said video I haven't made any progress

4: Remember what I said, I'm totally fine with restarting even if it means losing my shiny dragalge, besides it isn't the first time I restarted despite having a shiny, the very first time I played reborn I had a shiny Leavanny that I could've easily given up. Just bare in mind it isn't the end of the world

That aside, everyone who's finished and/or finishing V10 has to admit, this was worth the wait. I think my level of excitement reached it's peak as soon as I saw the significant improvements in the MC's sprite and the graphics. A lot of story happened in V10

Edited by Dave9

Spoiler

What do they mean when they say that we're the "Interceptor"?

So My character, Raiden, Is Link.

Melia is a more Vengeful Zelda.

And Madame X is a reasonable version of Ganondorf.

I'm sure this is a very simple comparison, and the real truth is not as simple as it seems. Make of this what you will.

Also, That Trainer theme for GDC trainers.... That's Final Fantasy VII! My second favorite PS1 game of all time!

Three things that piss me off about Madame X

1: She lost her mother the same way the MC lost theirs all thanks to her

2: She says her sacrifice made no difference yet it gave Melia time to zap her and allow us to escape

3: She realizes we are the interceptor yet she refuses to tell us what the hell that means. What a bitch

One thing that we do know is that the MC, Melia, Aelita and Kanon are special in some way (which way is a potential spoiler) and more