Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

43 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Can anyone tell me how and if i can continue the Ana sidequest?I had done the first part of it in v9.

I don't think we get any new sidequests in this version. Would be happy to be proven wrong though! I really like sidequests in this game! 

51 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can anyone tell me how and if i can continue the Ana sidequest?I had done the first part of it in v9.

Go to the police office in the Judicial District, the sidequest continues there.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know how to get Dusk Lycanroc?

Unfortunately, while he is coded in, I don't think Duskroc has any evolution scripting, so he's unobtainable without debugging atm. I would be elated to be proved wrong though.

Also,

Is there mega ring yet?

Ok, so after some digging, I have found a new sidequest regarding deliveries. I've finished it and went to the cave specified, but nothing happens? I don't seem to be having the item in the bags either which was supposed to be my reward from completing the sidequest. Any ideas?

12 minutes ago, Zindril said:

Ok, so after some digging, I have found a new sidequest regarding deliveries. I've finished it and went to the cave specified, but nothing happens? I don't seem to be having the item in the bags either which was supposed to be my reward from completing the sidequest. Any ideas?

Might be a bug. Post it in troubleshooting.

Spoiler

For anyone interested i found a gastly in wispy ruins.I dont know how many badges it needs though since i have finished the v10 content.

Im actually pretty confused about something. don't open unless you've done with V10

Spoiler

When Venam said that i love you thing, does she mean by friend or.... You know what i mean?

4 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

You solved this puzzle? How? Please tell me...

Spoiler

Red, blue, green, red, red, remove ore from furnace, blue, purple, gold, green, red, green, red, blue, gold, purple, blue, gold.

• Veterans
17 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:

Im actually pretty confused about something. don't open unless you've done with V10

Hide contents

When Venam said that i love you thing, does she mean by friend or.... You know what i mean?

Spoiler

people can be gay, harold

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i am so happy that you made it Jan :D (but sadly, i found out 2 bugs (i am starting the game again to see all the diferences, and i found them....) ) i loved those new player models, but my old saves are with the same now T^T thats why i am Restarting my journey :P

Edited by Fantas

I found it pretty shocking how this episode ends... and the preview of v11 is even more mysterious...

One guy streamed v10 on twitch, took him about 5 hours to finish...

Melia will be even more important than we all thought. Can be even key of safety to Aevium.

13 minutes ago, roberthavins said:

how do you fix this afb5366ad4da0b6d1fdf07f40f249973.png  I opened the application and this popted up and I want to fix it so I can play the game

Press ok to ok.I think thats the same screen that jan said is not a bug.Try pressing ok to continue and if that doesnt wok post your save file in v10 troubleshooting

I haven't that pumped for a long time, I immediately became excited when I saw the awesome changes to the MC's  sprite, the menu, the graphics, and I needed answers since V9 left us with none. I'll be honest, I did say that the stone phenomenon had team xen written all over it, my second guess was correct. While many of my questions were answered and some answers I never expected to get were in V10, some still remain but it's like Melia said "the more answers we get the more we realizee how little we know" I'll save the long list of question for another time. I loved V10 but my only regret is finishing is asap due to school work but I definitely  wanted to replay from the beginning immediately after finishing V10. Thanks Jan and thanks dev team 

Wow. Been playing since v5 and this is by far the best episode.

I thought saving myself and Melia was the right choice until I saw what happend when you choose do nothing. Is it bad that I like the outcome of saving my self more lol.

Also another legendary I cant catch and end up in enemy hand fuuuu-

I just finished playing through this from where V9 left off. Took around 5 hours including me struggling with the gym leader a bit. I really enjoyed the story even though nothing much happened relating to the main plot points in the present. I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs during the main story although Melia's ribbon did randomly change colors at one point then changed back to red (I doubt this is intentional). Oh and the game froze every time I tried to do the Ana quest continuation if I approached the bridge from the bottom.

I do wish there was some way to change the sprites back without tinkering with game files since I'm really not feeling this male one. It was a pretty drastic change if you ask me. I don't see why you can't just select the old sprite as an option when picking your character.

Anyway, I'll look forward to this side story release since now I've gotten kinda invested. And of course the next release whenever that ends up being. Wonder if it will be before or after the Reborn one. . .

1 hour ago, Runemance said:

Omg yay!!!! thank you Jan and team! I'm so excited!!

As someone who played V10, you'll really enjoy it. Btw, the black male MC sprite is absolutely amazing, the breeder look wasn't great in my opinion. Rejuvenation has come a long way and now I really want to restart again but I have work to do and next weekend I or should I say we have a game to play with some juicy info about someone

18 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

And this version doesn't seem to have much in the way of Sidequests, unfortunately.

Hide contents

Unless someone can provide me with the location of the mythical "Card Key".

Spoiler

Look for the Evergreen Forest. You may find something interesting there. Not completely sure yet though, just stumbled upon it myself