Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

54 minutes ago, Thiazzi said:

Goodbye life

Goodbye school

Goodbye sleep

Next few days I'm busy

Nevermind, I've got too many exams next week.

It's really hard to study right now...

Hmm... It's a bad thing if I'm not hyped for this Version? (Maybe it´s for play too much Pokémon...)  Anyways, thanks once again for the give us this game. 

The fact that one of the first things I did upon booting up the game was bust out the old Jukebox probably says a lot about me. The following Spoiler contains my stream-of-consciousness type musings on the songs themselves, as well as speculation and what I believe to be a legitimate spoiler or two. proceed at your own risk!

Spoiler

>The Regis have their own battle theme now
Either one is about to be important, or the Security Drones in the Amethyst Mine have been elevated in impact. It's a tad hard to tell right now.
>There are three Xen Executive themes now
I guess the Archie/Maxie one's for Zetta, the Lysandre one is Madelis', and the Geovanni one is Geara's. If this is right, then that means we still don't get to fight Nastasia...

...What the heck even is Feeling~ Attacked now? I'm certainly not feeling attacked listening to it...

There's a second Feeling~ Hopeful now. Nice!

I see Feeling~ Mysterious 2, but where's Feeling~ Mysterious 1? Curious, curious...

I don't care if it's the Hidden Land's theme from PMD2, the fact that there's a piece titled Feeling~ Onslaught on the Jukebox is pretty worrisome!

My questions about Feeling~ Mysterious need to be echoed for Feeling~ Rebellious as well. This can't even say that it was deliberate!

Nice choices for the Feeling~ Utter Despair themes. The fact that there are two of them is rather unfortunate, though...

While my first thought upon reading the titles for Her Awakening and its sequel was Aelita, I'm not sure the actual songs fit. At least, not with how little I know about her ailment, anyway...

Mood~ Calming is exactly what it says on the tin, at least when out of context.

Mood~ Celebrate! is confusing the heck out of me for some reason. I just can't seem to place exactly what it is...

Actually, now that I think about it... were there any songs with "Mood~" prefacing the title in the last version...?
I was not expecting Mood~ Craggy to sound like it does. It's... odd, to say the least.

Gearen City's theme has been rechristened Mood~ Dark City. In case you were wondering.

I like Mood~ Departure. I'm not sure where it would be used exactly, but it's a nice and calming piece nonetheless.

In case having two Feeling~ Utter Despair songs wasn't enough for ya, now there's Mood~ Despair! Are we sure there are no bears in the dev team?

Mood~ Mystic and Mood~ Mystical are two rather different songs, contrary to what their titles may lead you to believe.

I was not expecting there to be vocals in Mood~ Sinister! Aah! They're not really that bad.

I-I... I'm honestly not sure what to think about Mood~ Stardom...

I recognize Mood~ Technical, but for the life of can't place where I know it from. Urgh... 'Tis still nice, though.

Music~ Gates is suddenly a lot bouncier. Interesting~!

There's something entitled Music~ Souvenir de Aelita. Everything about it just feels off to me at the moment...

Music~ Surf is now packing even more your style for your amusement! Feel free to part while your poliwag struggles just to carry your weight! Unless you're playing as A.N.A. like I am, anyway.

Terajuma Jungle has a new song now, for reasons. It feels the part, at least.

As does Wispy Path- it's probably to better reflect the change to Wispy Tower. Speaking of, did always have the Driftveil Drawbridge theme from the Unova games?

The Toybox's theme is now called Music~ Xenogene. Should we blame Zumi for this?

The original RSE themes for the Regis and Deoxys are in. Guess the golems really are getting more of a focus this time around!

Actually, there are a lot of RSE themes in general. We're definitely headed back to the past for this one.

I'm SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMFG YAIS I'M NOT GONNA BE BORED FOR 2 WEEKS FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE

but then again i gotta complete reborn

It seems that The World Ends With You is rather popular in GDC right now, seeing as Risa Raider was singing one of that game's songs when she showed up at the festival. Or maybe the others like it because she does? I dunno, celeb status has some weird side effects...

And Oh my god. Jan provided us the means to artificially increase the EV's and IVs of our pokemon. For a Hefty sum, of course.

I'll let you discover it.

And this version doesn't seem to have much in the way of Sidequests, unfortunately.

Spoiler

Unless someone can provide me with the location of the mythical "Card Key".