Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

Anju's Pendant was the reward for hunting down the three hiding Maids in Indriad's manor all the way back at the third Gym, so... Whoops. Fortunately, we've got a few folks who have been putting the Pendant in peoples' inventories upon request, so all you gotta do is ask! 

This version along with where love lies reminded me just how much I enjoy the pokemon super mystery dungeon soundtrack, shoutout to whoever came up with the idea of adding music from that game. Can't say everyone feels the same way, but I think that Pokemon SMD has one of the best soundtracks. It's really good music 

Edited by Dave9

Guest Relinquished

Jan, thank you very much! You clearly show love to detail and care for your game! The new sidequest additions/alterations are really something and, umm... Since i did nag some time ago about one of them, i need to tell that your work rocks, man! Rejuvenation is very enjoyable and the new mini episode, was a real treat! Much appreciation!

39 minutes ago, dnaeeeutd said:

Just wanna ask what the PBS folder is for. I cannot find the same folder in the game folder, thank you

The PBS folder contains all the data for making a rpgxp game and isnt needed for normal play. PBS is generally used by developers so you shouldn't really worry about it.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2018 at 6:07 PM, trailflare7 said:

The PBS folder contains all the data for making a rpgxp game and isnt needed for normal play. PBS is generally used by developers so you shouldn't really worry about it.

The folder is being exterminated =)) Thank you so much

• 4 weeks later...

You don't have to do any such thing. The game automatically runs your latest savefile as soon as you launch the game after a few dialogue boxes, if you are using V10 for the first time. Make sure you patch your game with the patch 2 in the first comment on this thread.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Let me know if this isn't the right thread for this, but does anyone know the name of the tileset the Grand Dream City Police Station interior uses for the wall and floors? Because the wall and floors are showing up as a black void. All the npc's and sprites for chairs/desks/plants/etc. are still showing up, and I can interact with everything without issue, including talking to NPC's, bumping into where walls/closed doors should be, and entering the elevator in the back, and can enter and exit the building with no problems. The tileset just appears to be missing or inaccessible somehow. I did use the texture smoother on all of them, but I don't know what that might have done.

On 12/16/2018 at 2:18 PM, Charon said:

Let me know if this isn't the right thread for this, but does anyone know the name of the tileset the Grand Dream City Police Station interior uses for the wall and floors? Because the wall and floors are showing up as a black void. All the npc's and sprites for chairs/desks/plants/etc. are still showing up, and I can interact with everything without issue, including talking to NPC's, bumping into where walls/closed doors should be, and entering the elevator in the back, and can enter and exit the building with no problems. The tileset just appears to be missing or inaccessible somehow. I did use the texture smoother on all of them, but I don't know what that might have done.

try asking in this thread