Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

You go outside for an hour and this is released in the meantime lol. Thanks for all the work you guys put into this.

Well, I lost my save file so I'm starting from the beginning. Not that upset by it though.

4 minutes ago, RaysGoat said:

I'm on the new version 10 but I'm wandering around the shopping district in (grand dream city I think?) can someone please guide me to where I am supposed to go to start the events of version 10?

Considering that V9 ended with the reveal that we're in the Festival of Dreams Tournament, perhaps going to the Central Square (where we met Risa Raider and found out about it) will do the trick?

6 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Considering that V9 ended with the reveal that we're in the Festival of Dreams Tournament, perhaps going to the Central Square (where we met Risa Raider and found out about it) will do the trick?

Thanks. I did try that and got this message tho

filled.jpg.png

Wow Jan! This is amazing! I can't believe you've been working on two projects at the same time! You are amazing! Thank you for your continued work and I am looking forward to play both V10 and 'Where love lies' at its available date. Thank you again, you are a god amongst men!

10 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Go to the room the last version ended

1 minute ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Ah, I had assumed that they started in Route 9's safe spot. Oops!

It's the room in Erin's House that has the TV in it.

So I have to go to Erin's house? Where does Erin live? It's been awhile since I've played this

Whoa, nice! Congrats. Time to play this game again. Last time I played was when I defeated Angie after a million tries (Intense mode, yup, I am a masochist). Does this version has USUM new level up moves?

Edited by Mimikyu dayo