Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

OOoooAOOADOFASOFDO BABY!

A question for you though @Jan. I'm not that far into the game as of right now (2 badges). Are there any noticable changes in V10 early game that would make a person start over?

Much love to the team, thank you for your effort!

• Developers
Just now, LemonJones said:

OOoooAOOADOFASOFDO BABY!

A question for you though @Jan. I'm not that far into the game as of right now (2 badges). Are there any noticable changes in V10 early game that would make a person start over?

Nope! It's fine to continue at that point! Early game hasn't been touched much.

• Thanks 1

Is that a Wispy Tower redesign I spy? Does this mean the tower itself will be important this episode, or is it solely for A E S T H E T I C S ? Hmm... Ah, and there are those blue banners from where we fought Neved again. Well, they aren't exactly the same, but it's a curious detail nonetheless.

The Keta story is a really big secret, indeed. I'm pretty curious about what he has to offer this time and appreciate the opportunity for him to redeem himself after I glitched his ghost to death!

Anyways, thank you very much for the update and not making it a pay to win mobile gacha, Jan! It's greatly appreciated!

AAAAAAND this had to come out during my exams. Patience will reward me. I'll hold on. Persevere. Endure. I guessed there would be a side story but had no idea that it would be Keta's. Thanks for the one and the ten. together they make 11 

11 minutes ago, Jan said:

Nope! It's fine to continue at that point! Early game hasn't been touched much.

Hi jan love your game 

But to get to the thing. Is the early game changed at all ? And i know yo said its hasnt been changed a lot 

• Veterans
Just now, teddyguy said:

Hi jan love your game 

But to get to the thing. Is the early game changed at all ? And i know yo said its hasnt been changed a lot 

There's been some changes to the Goldenleaf area, until then you won't see much different.