The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

• Administrators

So we've had this going on in the ace forum for a while, and it has been 50+ pages of famously successful

And I see no problem with bringing a public version out to play.

It really isn't a terribly lofty topic, just a little place for your feels.

For example (I remembered the one that I had forgotten earlier!)

>that feel when finding fresh water in your daily life actually becomes a concern

^ true story

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

That feel when this topic makes getting Ace Member pretty much useless. <<

Not really, especially since there have been other discussions there lately, and that topic there is still valid for more personal feels

TFW all you really need to know about MK is Sub-Zero vs Scorpion. Everyone else is obsolete.

TFW you don't want to see the Hobbit but then you see the epic trailer.

TFW you see the theater sneak peak at Les Miserablse and want to see it despite it being a musical.

TFW long drive ahead of me tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Les Misérables is a fantastic musical and don't you dare ever bash it or else •ill personally flay you alive except I wouldn't because you're my friend but holy fucking hell I fucking love Les Mis and I can't wait to see it and ufidfyeuiofrhuyedfgryueidfrhuyeidxfchuredidcfrhueidhruidocfjhrfyuicbhduf

Les Misérables is a fantastic musical and don't you dare ever bash it or else •ill personally flay you alive except I wouldn't because you're my friend but holy fucking hell I fucking love Les Mis and I can't wait to see it and ufidfyeuiofrhuyedfgryueidfrhuyeidxfchuredidcfrhueidhruidocfjhrfyuicbhduf

You sure? I coulda sworn Les Miserables was the bane of students in AP English classes. That is a FAT book and NO PICTURES!

• Upvote 2

that feel when you are watching TWD game footage and that you wonder to yourself...... Why is this game praised so much. If it has a great story, it should be praised for that only and still take the complaints of a game. Honestly, even though I'm using the term so wrong here. It looks more like a visual novel than anything else. But I haven't played the game yet so I shall do that soon and give my thoughts somewhere.

• Administrators

That feel when your mom asks you to leave early to drop off a package before work

So you leave early so as to not be late for work

But that means you don't have time to do the chores she also told you to do

so she grounds you because you choose not being late for work over doing chores

and then becuase there was no traffic you end up getting to work forty minutes early like a sod.