[Art: Sprites] Custom Shinies

MadHappy

Hey y'all. So, I was playing Reborn, like usual, when I caught a shiny Tynamo. I like Elektross, I always used him. The only problem? I disliked the pinkness. A lot. So, I decided to edit the shiny sprite into something better, for my own taste. I figured, why not edit a few more.

For Boldore and Gigalith, I took inspiration from Boldore's Pokemon X PokeDex entry :

Because its energy was too great to be contained, the energy leaked and formed orange crystals.

And so, I figured why not give him multi-colored crystals.

And Krookodile, I wanted it to look like an actual crocoodile.

What about you, other Reborners on this forum?

526sb.png

526s.png

525sb.png

525s.png

553s.png

553sb.png

602s.png

602sb.png

603s.png

603sb.png

604s.png

604sb.png

• Like 3

Hmmm, well glad that was resolved peacefully, and not something l ended up having to intervene in.

Do some good work l do suppose.~

Not a fan of the green on Krook myself either but it's fine just 100% not for me XD. ~~l'm in general not a fan of green not acolour l much like unless it's darker ones.~ The Eelektross ones definitely very nice take on them, the electric blue a nice touch to have, and honestly a colour scheme l wish was more common with Electric types then the pale yellow's and orange they tend to mostly stick to with them.

• Like 1

lt'd be mister technically, but like *shrugs* doesn't really matter much to me XD.

And ye, that's fair only so many colours after all. lt looks fine for folks that are less put off by bright greens doe, nothing wrong with it execution wise by any means lol.

Oh and as an aside, l tagged this thread with the apporiate title tag, just so you're aware why the title changed, that was me XD

• Like 1