Anime suggestions

Damien

I get that I am repeating a thread from a few days ago but I wanna rephrase what I said.

I am looking for anime to watch since I am taking a break from games. Here is what I am looking for. 

Something good and it does NOT bring on the hard feels (MY SOUL HAS ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH FROM TOKYO GHOUL AND ANGEL BEATS) For example: Kill La Kill (I've already seen it but bear with me here) The ending (Favorite quote: NONSENSE IS HOW WE RULE!!!!!!!) is epic and leaves of a nice touch. Nothing too bad. And I've heard that Death Note has a shitty ending so I ain't watching it, I am looking for something with good main characters (Level has to be at least a 7 on the character scale for example Makoto Naegi and Hajime Hinata) good plot and something that doesn't make you wanna cry your eyes out (Tokyo Ghoul's ending did that to me and I should stop using Parentheses) and fuck up your soul. Thank you and have a nice day.

I addition to some of the ones mentioned above, I say Code Geass.

Also, I wouldn't say the last part of Death Note is "shitty." It's just that final third or so is not as good as the first part. It's definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it imo

So i made some suggestions without the already mentioned above (One Punch Man, AoT, My Hero Academia, ...):

Steins;Gate - It's has everything. Very Good Characters, an interesting Story and it stands out of the crowd of many animes. Well some viewers say, you have to bear the first couple episodes, but you will not regret watching it.

Comedy is always the way to go: Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront) is what i really liked. Amazing Characters. Super Funny.

Another super good Comedy is No Game No Life.

And if you like some Drama: Kimi No Nawa (Your Name) is like the best Anime Movie created in 2016. Give it a Try.

Tbh i would also recommend FMA (Brotherhood) and Made in Abyss, but as you stated your soul can't take those. You shouldn't watch them any time soon. But thats for you to decide.

That are the ones that are popping right now to my head. So maybe you like one of those. Have fun watching them, if you do :)

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

Hmmm...

Re:Zero, Konosuba and Overlord are all great anime that use the "trapped in a videogame-like world" topic in very different ways: Re:Zero is a bit more serious (though it does have some great light-hearted moments), Konosuba is full-on comedy and a GREAT parody of SAO, and Overlord is a bit of a mix of both, and it's currently ending it's second season!

I'd also suggest you check out Mahou Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride), which is about magic and cute stuff with sad bits sprinkled on top (and honestly, it's the best adaptation of a manga I've ever seen), or Ajin, a great CGI anime about people who can't die and how everyone treats them like trash.

i'd suggest more but holy karp there are a lot of good anime out there

• 3 weeks later...

A few of my soul-friendly favorites 

- Code Geass

- Toradora 

- Re:zero (Maybe a little bad for your soul)

- Pet Girl of Sakurasou 

- Magi 

- Re:Life

- Mirai Nikki (Very disturbing)

- No Game no Life 

- Seven Deadly Sins

Edited by Matt_