Haunting past a ghost type mono-run

dragonsbeat

• Global Mods

So this is my first time doing this

Ok so this will be a story of a boy named Kevin who trains only ghost types for a specific reason I will do the story and this run is actually inspired from a part of candy's (or vanilla) "from everland to reborn" run check it out it's so amazing

Btw I'm a noob at posting stuff and I'm going to be asking a lot of questions

Let's start with our protagonist

Name : Kevin

Home region : Kalos

Starter : Honedge named Excallibur (Kevin calls him X for short)

So first question will be the pictures problem if anyone know anyway to upoload them without being stumped by the size prob it will ne appreciated

And the first chapter will be uploaded tomorrow

36 minutes ago, dragonsbeat said:

So this is my first time doing this

Ok so this will be a story of a boy named Kevin who trains only ghost types for a specific reason I will do the story and this run is actually inspired from a part of candy's (or vanilla) "from everland to reborn" run check it out it's so amazing

Btw I'm a noob at posting stuff and I'm going to be asking a lot of questions

Let's start with our protagonist

Name : Kevin

Home region : Kalos

Starter : Honedge named Excallibur (Kevin calls him X for short)

So first question will be the pictures problem if anyone know anyway to upoload them without being stumped by the size prob it will ne appreciated

And the first chapter will be uploaded tomorrow

I use Gyazo to take screen clippings and post the link to the Gyazo image

• Global Mods

**Haunting Past - Episode 1: Ends and beginnings** 

"Goodbye Kalos i will miss you," i said to myself as i took one last look at my hometown. Couriway Town or what's left of it, after a war that was so destructive that not even the mortality trio could stop there's no hope living in Kalos I still wonder how did the train station survive?

After getting my ticket and the stupid man at the ticket booth said "between you and me, i hear reborn city is kind of a dump" "well i think it will be easier to settle in then since we're already living in a dump."

i boarded the train and sat on an empty seat,called out my honedge called excallibur but i love to call him x, we passed through kanto and hoenn, i should've chose hoenn, the beach in slateport city was calling my name, plus i'm a big fan of steven stone, i was sad when that boy brendan took his place, he was cheating nobody defeats metagross that easily,eventually we left hoenn from it's desert side to reach what people around me calls tourmaline desert as i was looking through the window i saw an absol scream. is he trying to warn me or.

"excuse me" i was cut off from my thinking "no thanks" i sad without turning my head thinking it was someone trying to sell me food WARNING : those stuff are expensive. "are you sure you don't want to take the reborn league challenge, then goodbye" oh wait this is why i'm here "wait i do want to take on the league"  "thought so,my name is ame" and she went talking about stuff that i didn't care about i was watching X annoying someone by making his life hell,then i felt something a presence i was sure when i saw ame stop talking i turned and called X back to his Royal ball, something bad is about to happen then in about 2 seconds amy throwed me out of the window before the train crash into the station.

Moments later

"y! Wake up"

"Hey! Are you alright?"

No,do you have any painkillers

"Oh I'm glad you're awake,"She said as i opened my eyes.

I don't know where am i probably the new dump, but it is chaos in here blood stains everywhere, people crying over their beloved ones deaths, It reminds me of the fall of Kalos, I hate it

"Who could've done this..." Ame said as we heard giggling

A green haired gir with cheerleading outfit and pom poms appeared apparently named Julia.

"Oh Julia, what did you do we said booms only in battle"

"What but i didn't do anything, I just heard boomies and i came to check it out, sadly i see that i was late" Wow only thinking about entertaining herself, is it wierd that i like it, but let's face it, she is like an explosion

Ame sighed, wheter it was from exhaustion or relief, I can't tell, i'm not a psychic geez.

"Alright. I will have to return to the Grand Hall quickly to check the status of this crime," she told me. "Look Kevin, i'm sorry I have to leave you alone. Meet a black-haired girl in front of the Grand Hall, and I'll be sure to come talk with you two as soon as I can."

With that Ame called a Gardevoir that teleported her away probably to the grand hall, if she had a gardevoir why did she took the train, probably the ride

"Soo," Julia spoke to me. "Pop quiz! Are you challenging the Reborn League?"

"I guess, do you have any painkillers?" I asked "painkillers are for weakling, i drink coffee" Said julia while shaking her pompoms

"ok so bye" I said as i was leaving

The Opal ward is beautifull no cracks and the grand hall's outer design was also beautifull and the black haired girl was noticeable And Damn She is Ripped Like i can see her muscles frame behind her dress "hi,you must be Kevin right" She said "The One and only, and you?" "My name is Victoria,Shall we?" "Yes we shall" And we entered.

Kevin's rate for Rebornina females

Spoiler

Ame : Apparently looks like a good leader,we needed one of her kind 7/10

Julia : Boom 5/10

Victoria : i'm pretty sure that she can kick my ass 7/10

Wow that was hard to write sorry there are no pictures in here but next episode i will start uploading and i know this chapte has nothing with haunting but just wait and see my friend if you have anthing to improve my writing please say it i accept everything you say and i read all

now my question how to do the link to the episodes for easy access like put them in my first post

What I did was to copy the link (top right of each post has a triangular symbol next to report post) and paste the link on the opening post (next to the strikethrough button, there's the linking button) :)