Aurelian Seas(OOC/ Sign ups Closed.

DigitalAmber

Welcome fellow Rebornians to my D&D campaign, Aurelian Seas! This campaign follows the basic D&D rules and uses races, backgrounds, and classes found in the basic Player’s Handbook, Volo’s Monster Guide, And the Sword Coast adventure guide. There is a max player limit of 10 players. Please don’t try to make your character too unbelievable for even D&D, although I doubt it will happen. Now for some general history of both Aurelia and general PC knowledge 

Simple History

Spoiler

“The continent of Aurelia, now an archipelago, was once a proud and complete nation. It was a land blessed with good fortune and marvelous trade winds. When we look back we can see how obvious the Cataclysm was and the clear signs that it was coming. The amount of other worldly beings had steadily been increasing throughout the continent and the world around us began shifting in extraordinary ways. We should have taken more notice when the trade winds shifted away from our ports. We should have been more alarmed that the amount of abyssal monsters were increasing. We should have been more worried about what it meant when large Anit-Magic fields began to pop up. If we had opened our eyes, maybe we would have seen the Cataclysm coming and prepared for it. But, that was the past. 74 years later, and we have rebuilt. We have adapted to our new society and we have learned to cope. The first few years were hard, but we have survived and grown stronger from it. We, the people of Aurelia, whether you be dwarves, halflings, gnomes, or elves, are strong. We are united. We are survivors.”                      

Speech addressing the Cataclysm by Amin Silvercrest, Kaiser of the Stillwave Confederacy, 1243-present day(1333)

General Knowledge

Spoiler

The once proud continent of Aurelia was broken into an archipelago by a mysterious event know as the Cataclysm. The exact cause of it has been speculated but is unknown. Aurelia was once a large trade empire, but after the destruction, much has changed. Cities have been rebuilt and the nation of Aurelia became known again as the Stillwave Confederacy, which was named after the fortress of Stillwave, which eventually became the capital. Some cities are in disrepair, having been shot through completely and the barriers between planes have been weakened drastically in some areas of the nation. The main pc Party is a group of adventurer’s who joined a group known as the Safe Travel Society, which is a group by adventurer’s for adventurer’s that’s purpose is to scout out the new dangers of the wilderness and solve issues that are outside local governments or simply act as a mixture of guards and investigators. The Society is open to all and does little in the way of background checks.

Remember to have fun and enjoy yourselves. If a background doesn’t exactly fit you, talk to me and we can work it out. I don’t bite. Also, please join the Discord before making a character https://discord.gg/Fd4bAZv thank you. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Wellian Desmond, the Half-Elf Warlock.

Spoiler

Name: Wellian Desmond
Sex: Male
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Warlock
Appearance

Spoiler

2da8c62df604f2560ea5287b44d5153e.png

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Languages: Common, Elvish, Deep Speech
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Skills: Arcana +4 (Int), Religion +4 (Int), Deception +6 (Cha), History +4 (Int), Persuasion +6 (Cha), Nature +4 (Int)
Background: Sage
Speciality: Wizard's Apprentice
Personality Trait: I’m convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets.
Ideal: Knowledge. The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge. 
Bond: My life’s work is a series of tomes related to a specific field of lore.
Flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information

Font Color: Greyish Blue

Stats: (9, 11, 12, 15, 13, 16)
Strenght: 9 (-1)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 11 (+0)
Charisma: 18 (+4)

HP: 9

Passive Perception: 11 (+0)

AC: 14

Saving Throws: 

Spoiler

- Strength Saving Throw: -1

- Dexterity Saving Throw: +3

- Constitution Saving Throw: +1

- Intelligence Saving Throw: +2

- Wisdom Saving Throw: +2

- Charisma Saving Throw: +6

Race Traits:

Spoiler

Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma score
increases by 2, and two other ability scores of your
choice increase by 1.
do and reach adulthood around the age o f 20. They
live much longer than humans, however, often
exceeding 180 years.
Alignment: Half-elves share the chaotic bent of their
elven heritage. They value both personal freedom and
Size: Half-elves are about the same size as humans,
ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Darkvision: Thanks to your elf blood, you have
superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can
see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it w ere bright
light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t
discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws
against being charm ed, and m agic can’t put you to sleep.
Skill Versatility: You gain proficiency in two skills
of your choice.
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Com m on,
Elvish, and one extra language of your choice.

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons
Tools: None

Patron: Y'lla, the Master of the Seas (The Great Old One)

Spoiler

It is a monstrous, barrel-shaped sea worm with tentacles and a lamprey-like mouth. Due to the Cataclysm, is imprisoned in his sunken citadel of K'hraa beneath the waves.

Cantrips:
- Eldritch Blast:

Spoiler

Evocation cantrip
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous
A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature
within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the
target. On a hit, the target takes 1dlO force damage

- Minor Illusion:

Spoiler

Illusion cantrip

Range: 30 feet

Components: S, M (a bit of fleece)

Duration: 1 minute

You create a sound or an image of an object within range that lasts for the duration. The illusion also ends if you dism iss it as an action or cast this spell again. If you create a sound, its volum e can range from a whisper to a scream . It can be your voice, som eone else’s voice, a lion’s roar, a beating of drums, or any other sound you choose. The sound continues unabated throughout the duration, or you can make discrete sounds at different times before the spell ends. If you create an im age of an object—such as a chair, muddy footprints, or a small chest—it must be no larger than a 5-foot cube. The image can’t create sound, light, smell, or any other sensory effect. Physical interaction with the image reveals it to be an illusion, because things can pass through it. If a creature uses its action to exam ine the sound or image, the creature can determine that it is an illusion with a successful Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC. If a creature discerns the illusion for what it is, the illusion becom es faint to the creature.

Spells:
- Arms of Hadar:

Spoiler

1st-level conjuration
Range: Self (10-foot radius)
You invoke the power of Hadar, the Dark Hunger.
Tendrils of dark energy erupt from you and batter all
creatures within 10 feet of you. Each creature in that
area must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed
save, a target takes 2d6 necrotic damage and can’t take
reactions until its next turn. On a successful save, the
creature takes half damage, but suffers no other effect.

- Dissonant Whispers:

Spoiler

1st-level enchantment

Range: 60 feet

Components: V

You whisper a discordant melody that only one creature of your choice within range can hear, wracking it with terrible pain. The target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 3d6 psychic damage and must immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its speed allows away from you. The creature doesn’t move into obviously dangerous ground, such as a fire or a pit. On a successful save, the target takes half as much damage and doesn’t have to move away. A deafened creature automatically succeeds on the save.

The Great Old One Features:
- Awakaned Mind:
Starting at 1st level, your alien knowledge gives you
the ability to touch the minds of other creatures. You
can communicate telepathically with any creature you
can see within 30 feet of you. You don’t need to share
a language with the creature for it to understand your
telepathic utterances, but the creature must be able to
understand at least one language.

Eldritch Invocations:
None yet.

Equipment:

- Light Crossbow (20 Bolts)

- 2 Daggers
- Old Staff (Arcane Focus)

- Scholar's Pack
- Leather Armor

Inventory:
Book of lore, bottle of ink, ink pen, 10 sheets of parchment, little bag of sand, small knife.

Money: 10g

Backstory:

Wellian lost his parents when he was very young, so young that he doesn't even remember them. Without any place to go, Wellian was sent to live with his grandfather, in the Second Spire city, a city well know for its magic school and architeture.
His grandfather lived in the attic of the magic school library, being the librarian responsible for the organization and cleaning of the library.
As Wellian was half human, he couldn't join a school, and didn't have any friends. The only things he had were the books inside the library, which was not a bad thing, as everything he learned came from these books. Wellian ended up growing up in an atmosphere of magic and knowledge, being much more smart and intelligent than anyone at his age. 
But that library wasn't a normal library. It cointained secret knowledge that no one should even dream about. Wellian didn't know this, but his grandfather was also the one responsible from guarding those secrets from the rest of the world, in a secret session of the library, that Wellian one day discovered.
In one night, Wellian decided to go to this session, without letting his grandfather discover. Wellian waited for his grandfather to sleep, and stole the key to the secret session, sneaking to it.
When he entered the room, he saw a spheral room with a lot of bookstands and a big and black book at the middle of the room. Without thinking twice, and at the premise of gaining forbidden knowledge, Wellian opens the book. A big light shines from it, and Wellian sees himself in what seemed a city, in the deep of the ocean. A giant and worm looking figure could be seen swimming through the city, when it finally sees Wellian, and approaches him.
"Hold, mortal, and listen well... Know that you have set in motion a chain of events that cannot be stopped."
"What? Who are you? What are you talking about? What is this place?"
"A lot of questions, I see. You are indeed curious. Let me explain to you what is happening. My name is Y'lla, the Master of The Seas. This place is called K'hraa, a lost and submerged citadel. As you can see, theres is no way out from this place, but you shall not worry. You are not physically here. Once we are done, you can go."
"Can you please be more specific? What do you want from me?"
"What I want, mortal, is freedom. And you are the one who will give it to me. From now on, you are my subordinate, and your objective is to set me free from this prison."
"What? What makes you think I will cooperate with you?"
"I knew you were going to say that. Mortals are so... predictable. The reason why you are going to cooperate with me, is to survive. You see, the book that you've read before coming here- The Renor zhaun'ol, can only work once the last one who read it is dead. So that means, if you refuse my task, I'm afraid that I will need to kill you, and wait for the next curious person to read this book. You know, they always come. But... I do not want to wait for another 20 years or more, and I know how you mortals are. You always want something in return. And I can see that you are a very intelligent person yourself. So, how about this? In order of completing my task, I will give you knowledge through... power. Knowledge that you won't find in any book. I can make you understand mortal minds as much as I do, and a lot of other things I'm sure you will find interesting."
"Hmph. Now I like it. It's a deal, I guess. But tell me, how am I supposed to complete this task?"
"Oh, you must not worry, as your life has already been redirected to the right direction, all you must do is follow the path, and emerge victorious. Now, I shall become your inner power, and you shall become my freedom. I'm looking forward for our pact, mortal. Do not disappoint me."
After saying that, the figure disappears and Wellian sees himself back at the library, feeling totally different.
Some years later, after the death of his grandfather, Wellian decides that there was not holding him back from leaving the library and the city, and packs up all his stuff, finally starting his journey on becoming an adventurer and complete the task given by Y'lla.

Tan Bai, the human barbarian

Spoiler

Name:Tan Bai

Race: Human

Class: Barbarian

Appearance: Tan has the typical appearance as one would expect of a Shou. He has a yellowish brown skin and a dark short hair to the point of almost baldness. His has big eyes with black pupils and a moustache he couldn't bother to shave which, coupled with his generally hagard expression makes him appear older than he is. He puts his greataxe on his back and the handaxes at his waist.

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Languages: Common

Proficiency Bonus: +2(athletics, perception)

Skills: Athletics(+5), Perception(+2), Survival(+2)

Background: Outlander

Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Survival

Tool Proficiencies: One type of musical instrument(flute)

Languages: One of your choice (common)

Origin:Bounty hunter

Personality trait: I’m driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.

I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups.

Ideal:  Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it. (Chaotic)

Bond: My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.

Flaw: I am slow to trust members of other races, tribes, and societies.

Stats: (13,9,14,13,12,12)

Strenght: 14(+2)

Dexterity: 14(+2)

Constitution:15 (+2)

Intelligence: 12(+1)

Wisdom: 12(+1)

Charisma: 9(-1)

Hp:14

AC: 10+2+2=14

Race traits:

Ability Score increase: Two different ability scores of you choice increase by 1( dex, con)

Skills: You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice( athletics)

Feats: You gain one feat of your choice ( durable)

Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and live less than a century.

Alignment. Humans tend toward no particular alignment. The best and the worst is found among them.

Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Regardless of your position in that range, your size is medium.

Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.

Language: you can read, speak and write Common and one other language of your choice

Proficiencies: (+2)

Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Weapons: Simple weapons, martial weapons

Equipment:

a greataxe, 2 handaxes, an explorer's pack and 4 javelins

A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal you killed, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Backstory:

Tan was born in a rural village in Shou. Ever since small, he had always showed signs that he was destined for greater things. He commanded extraordinary amount of strength even when he was a child, capable of standing his ground even against several adults. However, his view of the world was quite limited for there was almost no visitors to the village. All he knew was restricted to that town alone.

As he grew older, the stronger he got, to the point of being capable of single handedly take down any other person in the village. He grew bored soon thereafter. There was only so little that helping the other villagers can do to channel his excess energy and strength. He wanted more, a worthy opponent, to feel pain, to feel alive, invigorated.

As if his hopes were heard, a bard soon visited Tan's village, bringing with him tales of glory, of fame and the heroes of the outside world. Naturally, Tan was interested in it. Thus, he set out to adventure the world and experience it himself and to prove to himself that he is as capable as the heroes of legends.

After quite some time adventuring, Tan hears about a 'Safe Travel Agency' and decides to join it, thinking of it as opportunity to reach his goal of great fame, glory and bloodshed.

Personality:

Tan is a person of few words, some of it owning to his slight fear of saying the wrong things and some of it to his mistrust of people that he doesn't knows well. He prefers to listen to others and knowing they well before starting to warm up to them. He prefers to simple 'do' things over saying meaningless words.

Edited by Psychic Bean Sheep

Gael Redwyne, Human Rogue

Spoiler
Name: Gael Redwyne
Class: Rogue
Appearance: Tall and slender build, pale, sickly skin, long black hair with gray streaks on the sides, always slicked back and kept neatly tied in a ponytail. Dark, exhausted eyes and a generally austere expression that occasionally lightens up with a cynical smile. His facial features are slim and clean shaven. Long leather boots, dark, worn out pants, red shirt tucked into his belt, dark brown longcoat concealing weapons hanging from his belt. He wears a grey scarf and frequently uses it to cover his mouth and nose.
Spoiler

gaelsprite.png.1d31bc69429d57007ae77e64789a9aac.png

Height: 1.88m / 6'2"

Weight: 74kg / 163lbs

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Abyssal
Proficiency bonus: +2 (+4 for Acrobatics and Stealth)

Skills: Acrobatics (+7), Stealth (+7), Investigation (+5), Perception(+3), Intimidation (+3)

Background: Haunted One

Spoiler
Additional skill: Investigation
Additional language: Abyssal
Additional items: Trinket of significance (executioner’s hood), Monster Hunter's Pack
Harrowing event: A fiend possessed you as a child. You were locked away but escaped. The fiend is still inside you, but now you try to keep it locked away.
Feature: Heart of Darkness
Those who look into your eyes can see that you have faced unimaginable horror and that you are no stranger to darkness. Though they might fear you, commoners will extend you every courtesy and do their utmost to help you. Unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them, they will even take up arms to fight alongside you, should you find yourself facing an enemy alone.
Personality trait: I put no trust in divine beings.
Ideal: I’m a monster that destroys other monsters, and anything else that gets in my way.
Bond: There’s evil in me, I can feel it. It must never be set free.
Flaw: I feel no compassion for the dead. They’re the lucky ones.

Trinket: A black executioner’s hood.

Font Color: Strong Red

Main Stats: (8, 11, 12, 12, 16, 16)
Strength: 9 (-1)
Dexterity: 17 (+3)
Constitution: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 17 (+3)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 13 (+1)

HP: 9

Passive Perception: 14

AC: 14

Race Traits

Spoiler
Ability Score increase. Your ability scores all increase by 1.
Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and live less than a century.
Alignment. Humans tend toward no particular alignment. The best and the worst is found among them.
Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Regardless of your position in that range, your size is medium.

Language: you can read, speak and write Common and one other language of your choice.

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light Armor
Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords

Tools: Thieves tools

Saving throws: Dexterity, Intelligence

Other class features:

Spoiler
Expertise
At 1st level, choose two of your skill proficiencies, or one of your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of the chosen proficiencies.

Sneak Attack
Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.

Thieves’ Cant

During your rogue training you learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves’ cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly. In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves’ guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.

Inventory:
Explorer’s pack (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinder box, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin, 50 feet of Hempen rope)
Monster Hunter's pack (chest, crowbar, hammer, 3 wooden stakes,holy symbol, flask of holy water, set of manacles, steel mirror, flask of oil, 3 torches)

Trinket (executioner’s hood)

Thieve’s tools

Equipment:
Rapier
Shortbow and quiver of 20 arrows
2 daggers
Leather Armor

Backstory:

Spoiler
  • Born and raised into the wealthy Redwyne family, an industrious dynasty of Human merchants, Gael was destined to inherit a large fortune and equally large responbilities. As a child however, young Gael was docile but solitary, and preferred indulging himself with long walks in the nearby woods and readings of fairytales rather than assisting his elders in their work, much to his parents' disappointment.
One day, at the age of 12, he went on one of his usual walks and came back... changed. No one ever figured out what happened to the boy, as these small woods were reputed peaceful and safe to wander into, even for very young children, but the fact was that something frightening and otherworldly was now inhabiting Gael. His blank stare was wide open to horrors only he could see. The already quiet child became even more silent, except for sudden screams that seemed to indicate intense pain and anguish, yet no visible wound or disease afflicted him. Although Gael never disclosed the details of this fateful day, he was eventually able to tell his family that a fiend somehow slipped into his soul, and was fighting take control of his body and mind. Upon learning this terrible truth, the Redwyne spent a considerable fortune trying to exorcise the demon; potions, spells, prayers, medicine, nothing was able to free their child from the dark parasite. After everything failed, the parents realized their son would never be able to become the heir to the Redwyne name and decided to lock him up in his room, dooming him to live alone with his books and the laconic company of a servant bringing him food and water. Gael, however, wouldn't accept this fate.
On the night of his 17th birthday, he finally broke free and left everything behind, except of course a certain fiend. To survive alone on the streets, Gael quickly had to learn how to sneak around, steal, run, and eventually... stab. Thief, mercenary, assassin, executioner, bodyguard, the young man worked a wide array of less than reputable professions over the past 12 years, learning how to wield weapons, speak Dwarvish (the language of some of his clients) as well as the Abyssal tongue, vague whispers of which regularly echoed in his mind. The only thing that prevented him from excelling at all these occupations was the perpetual pain and exhaustion caused by his struggle against the demon, greatly limiting his physical prowess.

Nevertheless, Gael became a cold, ruthless soul, sparing nary a thought to those he wronged and focusing solely on finding a way to weed out the corruption that weakened him. The trail of blood he left behind him growing ever larger, he soon found himself targetted by bounty hunters and decided to join the Safe Travel Society, hoping to both find a cure for his affliction, and missions that would take him far away from his hometown.

Guest Sparkin'

Nameless

Spoiler

Name: ???????
Sex: Female
Race: Human Variant
Class: Cleric
Appearance:

Spoiler

Evelynn.png.8b69672e46388102504ff389d28cc46a.png

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Domain: Death

God: Lucifer
Languages: Common, Celestial, Infernal
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Skills: Religion +2, Insight +4, Medicine +4, History +2, Perception +4
Background: Demon's Worshipper
Speciality: Summoning and Healing
Ideal: I must sacrifice all humans to revive milord. Until then, I will do what milord would do. I shall not tolerate the worship of other gods.
Flaw: Her left eye often dwels with the right eye, causing both to see different things.

Stats: (5, 14, 10, 11, 14, 7)
Strenght: 7 (-2)
Dexterity: 15 (+2)
Constitution: 10 (+0)
Intelligence: 11 (+0)
Wisdom: 15 (+2)
Charisma: 5 (-3)
HP: 8
AC: 13

Saving Throws:
Strenght:
Dexterity: +2
Constitution: +0
Intelligence: +0
Wisdom: +4
Charisma: -1

Race Traits:

Spoiler

Ability Score Increase. Two different abilities scores of your choice increases by 1. (Dex and Wis)
Skills. You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice. (Perception)
Feat. You gain one feat of your choice. (War Caster)
Age. Humans reach adulthood in their late teens and
live less than a century.
Alignment. Humans tend toward no
particular alignment. The best and the worst are
found among them.
Size. Humans vary widely in height and build, from
barely 5 feet to well over 6 feet tall. Regardless of your
position in that range, your size is Medium.
Speed. Your base w alking speed is 30 feet.
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common
and one extra language of your choice. Humans typically
learn the languages of other peoples they deal with,
including obscure dialects. They are fond of sprinkling
their speech with w ords borrow ed from other tongues:
Orc curses, Elvish musical expressions, Dwarvish
military phrases, and so on.

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light, Medium and Shields
Weapons: Simple and Martial weapons

Features:

-Shelter of The Faithful:

Spoiler

As an acolyte, you command the respect of those who share your faith, and you can perform the religious ceremonies of your deity. You and your adventuring companions can expect to receive free healing and care at a temple, shrine, or other established presence of your faith, though you must provide any material components needed for spells. Those who share your religion will support you (but only you) at a modest lifestyle.

You might also have ties to a specific temple dedicated to your chosen deity or pantheon, and you have a residence there. This could be the temple where you used to serve, if you remain on good terms with it, or a temple where you have found a new home. While near your temple, you can call upon the priests for assistance, provided the assistance you ask for is not hazardous and you remain in good standing with your temple.

-War Caster:

Spoiler

You have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits
You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
When a hostile creature’s movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.

Inventory:
Hell's Amulet, Heaven's Amulet, Prayers Book, Backpack, Blanket, Vestements, 10 Candles, Common Clothes, Robe, Pouch, Evil Eye's Necklace

Cantrips:
- Chill Touch:

Spoiler

Necromancy cantrip
Casting Time: 1 Action
Components: V,S
Duration: 1 round
You create a ghostly, skeletal hand in the space of a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack including spell attack bonus, against the creature to assail it with the chill of the grave. On a hit, the target takes 1d8 necrotic damage, and it can't regain hit points until the start of your next turn. Until then, the hand clings to the target.
If you hit an undead target, it also has disadvantage on attack rolls against you until the end of your next turn.

- Mending:

Spoiler

Transmutation cantrip
Casting Time: 1 minute
Range: Touch
Components: V, S, M (two lodestones)
This spell repairs a single break or tear in an object you touch, such as a broken chain link, two halves of a broken key, a torn cloak, or a leaking wineskin. As long as the break or tear is no larger than 1 foot in any dimension, you mend it, leaving no trace of the former damage.

- Spare the Dying:

Spoiler

Necromancy Cantrip
You touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature becomes stable. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

- Sacred Flame:

Spoiler

Evocation Cantrip
Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.

Death Domain Abilities:

Bonus Proficiency:

Spoiler

When the cleric chooses this domain at 1st level, he or she gains proficiency with martial weapons.

Reaper:

Spoiler

At 1st level, the cleric learns one necromancy cantrip of his or her choice from any spell list. When the cleric casts a necromancy cantrip that normally targets only one creature, the spell can instead target two creatures within range and within 5 feet of each other.

Equipment:
- Mace
- Leather Armor
- Light Crossbow
- 20 bolts
- Shield
- Priest's Pack
- Bhaal's Symbol

Money: 132g

Background:

Spoiler

Once a child, ??? would often witness both her father and mother fighting time and time, over small things. Her parents did not have serious fights to the point of having to divorce, but her mind had believed otherwise. She would go to the church each day, hoping that the higher forces of life would intervene in their fights, solving whatever reasons they had to fight.

At such times, she didn't have any friends, but she relied on her teddy bear, which she called Evelynn. Well, from her point of view, Evelynn was the one and only friend she'd have.

One day, when she woke up and went downstairs for breakfast, she had noticed that her parents were getting along well, without having brought up any discussion. She sighed in relief, and went to her church as usual. In it, she shed tears of joy, thanking the almighty for having solved her problems. After a while, when the church had to close, the priest raised her head and sent her back home, carrying her on his back. When he arrived at her house, he knocked the door and told her parents about what ocurred at the church. Her parents did not know that she went to the church everyday because of their fights, and they apologized to the priest, and later, to their daughter.

After 6 years, ????? eventually stopped going to the church regularly, although going a few times every week. Her parents had decided to move out to another town, where they would profit more and grow alongside their child even more. ??? jumped in happiness when she heard the news, and went to the church, thanking the priest for all the help.

The priest suggested ??? to have one last session in the church, and ??? aggreed to it.

... ....

... ... ...

... ... ... ...

"May the almighty accompany you on your journey, blessed child."

After the last session, she returned to her home to arrange her stuff.

The next day...

??? nearly hadn't slept due to anxiety, and she was really tired during the morning that she tried to sleep again, but to no avail.

She stood up from her bed and went downstairs to notice that her parents were already ready to move and were just waiting for her.

She ran back to her room to grab Evelynn from her bed and went inside the wagon.

After countless hours of riding, ??? eventually fell asleep, and so did her parents. When they were near the location, the driver awakened them to witness the wonderful view that had surrounded them. Excited, ??? hugged her parents, thinking of the happy life she'd have with them.

After arriving to the destination, ??? ran straight to their new home and unpacked her things in her new room. Evelynn was the first she unpacked, and then she went outside to explore the location. Her parents laughed a bit too, for seeing how happy ??? was, and so decided to do the rest of the unpacking, and take care of ???'s room also.

???, on her walk, found a boy she felt a little attracted too, and thought it was love at first sight. She followed the boy and ended up going inside a church, which gave her nostalgia, for she had also used to go into a church. However...

As soon as she entered, the atmosphere had changed. Crow cawwed, wolves howling could be heard, and she decided to step forward and take a sit...

The church's priest, having never seen the girl before. She went ahead and stood in front of everyone, unbeknownst to her what would happen next. The priest started speaking words as if they were an enchant, and he opened the curtains that revealed a statue of a demon. A statue, or a demon imprisoned within stones.

The priest stopped talking, and the statue shattered to pieces, revealing the demon. ??? felt her consciousness fading away as she saw the demon...

The demon had user that chance to possess the young girl's body, changing all her views of the world, while still making her think that she's dominant.

The demon's objective with his new found body was to sacrifice strong spirits from humans in order to open the forbidden gates, which hold the seal to its real body.

Rumors say that a relic that can be bought has as much spiritual power, and so the demon had thought of killing humans and stealing their money in order to obtain it.

Edited by Sparkin'

Nadine, Winged Tiefling Sorcerer

Spoiler

Name: Nadine
Sex: Female
Race: Winged Tiefling
Class: Sorcerer 
Appearance: 

• Height: 1'70m (5'7'')
  • Weight: 60kg (132lbs)
  • Crimson skin
  • Silver eyes
  • Dark wavy long hair.
  • Short straight pointy horns.
  • Thick tail of a length of 1'1m (3'7'')
  • Bat-like wings.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Languages: Common, Infernal, Undercommon.
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Skills: Arcana +4, Deception +5, Insight +4, Persuasion +5
Background: Guild Artisan
Guild business:  Smiths and metal-forgers
Personality Trait: I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.
Ideal: Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world. 
Bond: One day I will return to my guild and prove that I am the greatest artisan of them all.
Flaw: I’m quick to assume that someone is trying to cheat me.

Font color: Purple

Stats: (9, 11, 15, 14, 14, 15) 
    -Strenght: 9 (-1)
    -Dexterity: 11 (+0)
    -Constitution: 15 (+2)
    -Intelligence: 15 (+2)
    -Wisdom: 14 (+2)
    -Charisma: 17 (+3)

Race Traits:

• Ability Score Increase: Your Intelligence score increases by 1, and your Charisma score increases by 2.
  • Age: Tieflings mature at the same rate as humans but live a few years longer.
  • Alignment: Tieflings might not have an innate tendency toward evil, but many of them end up there. Evil or not, an independent

nature inclines many tieflings toward a chaotic alignment.

• Size: Tieflings are about the same size and build as humans. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed: Your base walking speed    is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision: Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within

60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only
     shades of gray.

• Hellish Resistance: You have resistance to fire damage.
  • Winged: You have bat-like wings sprouting from your shoulder blades. You have a flying speed of 30ft.
  • Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Infernal.

Proficiencies: 

• Armor: None
  • Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
  • Tools: Smith's Tools

Saving Throws: Constitution, Charisma

Sorcerous origin: Favored soul.

Cantrips:

- Acid Splash:

Spoiler

School: conjuration
    You hurl a bubble of acid. Choose one creature within range, or choose two creatures within range that are within 5 feet of each
    other. A target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 acid damage.
    This spell's damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).

- Fire Bolt  

Spoiler

School: evocation
    You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target
    takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn’t being worn or carried.
    This spell’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).

-Ray of Frost

Spoiler

A frigid beam of blue-white light streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit,
    it takes 1d8 cold damage, and its speed is reduced by 10 feet until the start of your next turn.
    The spell's damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).

-Shocking grasp

Spoiler

Lightning springs from your hand to deliver a shock to a creature you try to touch. Make a melee spell attack against the target.
    You have advantage on the attack roll if the target is wearing armor made of metal. On a hit, the target takes 1d8 lightning
    damage, and it can't take reactions until the start of its next turn.
    The spell's damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).

Spells:

-Cure wounds

Spoiler

A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on
    undead or constructs.
    At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d8 for each slot
    level above 1st.

-Magic Missile

Spoiler

You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart
    deals 1d4 + 1 force damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or
    several.
    At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot
    level above 1st.
    At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d8 for each slot
    level above 1st.

-Shield

Spoiler

School: abjuration
    Casting Time: 1 reaction, which you take when you are hit by an attack or targeted by the magic missile spell
    Range: Self
    Duration: 1 round
    An invisible barrier of magical force appears and protects you. Until the start of your next turn, you have a +5 bonus to AC,
    including against the triggering attack, and you take no damage from magic missile.

Equipment:
    - Dagger
    - Components Pouch
    - Dungeoneer Pack
    - Traveler's clothes
    - Letter of introduction
    - Smith's  tools

Inventory:
    Money: 15g

Feats:
    -Guild membership

Backstory: Alone, hungry and on the verge of death Nadine was rescued at the age of 4 from the streets by a humble couple who owned a forge. They provided her a home and a family and, in return, she helped in the forge and learned the office. At the age of 17, she started to manifest magic capabilities out of nowhere and upon investigation she discovered that her sudden magic sprout was an indication that her soul had been chosen by some god, but, why her, a descendant of a long lost and diluted accursed lineage? Did she have a bigger purpose in life than being a smith? She decided to become an adventurer to try to understand what her position was in this world.

Amaranthine Crevasse (Crevasse), Tabaxi Warlock

Spoiler

Name: Amaranthine Crevasse (Crevasse)
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Warlock (Hexblade)
Appearance: Tall (6’06/2.0m), lanky, and serval like. Pitch black short fur with hazel eyes.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral 
Languages: Common, Undercommon
Skills: Stealth (+6), Arcana (+3), Insight (+3), Perception (+3), Deception (+5), Persuasion (+5)
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
EAR TO THE GROUND You are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chosen quarries move through. These people might be associated with the criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the streets, or members of high society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person who provides information about the people and places of the local area. 
Personality trait: Always need to look sweet and utterly adorable and tough!
Ideal: I have no idea what is right or wrong, therefore I desire to be useful to at least someone.
Bond: I am guilty of doing some horrid things, I will do anything to make it better.
Flaw:  I am rather two faced, and can’t help but switch opinions of others constantly 

Tabaxi Obsession: Small toys
Tabaxi Quirk: Being too excitable and cheery around people who like you.

Binding Mark: Eye like patterns of white fur on both arms, often concealed.

Font Color

Stats: (13, 18, 15, 13, 12, 17)
Strenght: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 18 (+4)
Constitution: 15 (+2)
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 12 (+1)
Charisma: 17 (+3)

Armor Class: 15

Race Traits:
Ability Score Increase: Your Dexterity score increases by 2, and your Charisma score increases by 1
Size: Tabaxi are taller on average than humans and relatively slender. Your size is Medium. 
Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet. 
Darkvision: You have a cat's keen senses, especially in the dark. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. 
Feline Agility:Your reflexes and agility allow you to move with a burst of speed. When you move on your turn in combat, you can double your speed until the end of the turn. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you move O feet on one of your turns. 
Cat's Claws: Because of your claws, you have a climbing speed of 20 feet. In addition, your claws are natural weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal slashing damage equal to ld4 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike. 
Cat's Talent: You have proficiency in the Perception and Stealth skills. 
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one other language of your choice. 

Proficiencies:
Armor: Light Armor/Medium Armor/Shields
Weapons: Simple/Martial
Tool: Theives' Tools
Patron: ???

Cantrips:

Eldritch Blast

Spoiler

Evocation cantrip
A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature
within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the
target. On a hit, the target takes 1dlO force damage

Minor Illusion

Spoiler

Illusion cantrip
Components: S, M (a bit of fleece)
Duration: 1 minute
You create a sound or an image of an object within range that lasts for the duration. The illusion also ends if you dismiss it as an action or cast this spell again.
If you create a sound, its volume can range from a whisper to a scream. It can be your voice, someone else’s voice, a lion’s roar, a beating of drums, or any other sound you choose. The sound continues unabated throughout the duration, or you can make discrete sounds at different times before the spell ends.
If you create an image of an object—such as a chair, muddy footprints, or a small chest—it must be no larger than a 5-foot cube. The image can’t create sound, light, smell, or any other sensory effect. Physical interaction with the image reveals it to be an illusion, because things can pass through it.
If a creature uses its action to examine the sound or image, the creature can determine that it is an illusion with a successful Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC. If a creature discerns the illusion for what it is, the illusion becomes faint to the creature.

Spells:
Hex:

Spoiler

1st-level enchantment
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: 90 feet
Components: V, S, M (the petrified eye of a newt)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

You place a curse on a creature that you can see within range. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 necrotic damage to the target whenever you hit it with an attack. Also, choose one ability when you cast the spell. The target has disadvantage on ability checks made with the chosen ability. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a turn of yours to curse a new creature. A remove curse cast on the target ends this spell early.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours. When you use a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.

Charm Person

Spoiler

1st-level enchantment
Duration: 1 hour
You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range. It must make a Wisdom saving throw, and does so with advantage if you or your companions are fighting it. If it fails it is charmed by you until the spell ends or until you or your companions do something harmful to it. The charmed creature regards you as a friendly acquaintance. When the spell ends it knows it has been charmed.
At higher levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 1st.They must be within 30ft of each other when you target them.

Hexblade Abilities:
Hexblade's curse

Spoiler

Starting at lst level, you gain the ability to place a baleful curse on someone. As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The target is cursed for 1 minute. The curse ends early if the target dies, you die, or you are incapacitated. Until the curse ends, you gain the following benefits: - You gain a bonus to damage rolls against the cursed target. The bonus equals your proficiency bonus. - Any attack roll you make against the cursed target is a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20 on the d20. If the cursed target dies, you regain hit points equal to your warlock level + your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 hit point). You can’t use this feature again until you finish a short or long rest. 

Hex Warrior

Spoiler

At lst level, you acquire the training necessary to effectively arm yourself for battle. You gain proficiency with medium armor, shields, and martial weapons. The influence of your patron also allows you to mystically channel your will through a particular weapon. Whenever you finish a long rest, you can touch one weapon that you are proficient with and that lacks the two-handed property. When you attack with that weapon, you can use your Charisma modifier, instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls. This benefit lasts until you finish a long rest. If you later gain the Pact of the Blade feature, this benefit extends to every pact weapon you conjure with that feature, no matter the weapon’s type.

Inventory:

Spoiler

Leather armor
Light crossbow 
Rapier (Hoarfrost)
(20) Bolts 
Arcane focus 
Scholar’s pack
Pouch 
Set of clothes
A tooth from an unknown beast  (Trinket)
20 GP

Backstory:

Spoiler

Crevasse has always been an outsider. Her mother always moved she and her sister from place to place during her childhood, as tabaxi often did. Of course she made the best of it, although childhood was a slight gloomy it was generally OK, She and her sister would often explore their surroundings finding secrets, learning of the world, Crevasse even found time to learn the way of swords in between her studies. 
One day it seemed as the Tabaxi family had finally settled down in one place, and the young feline could finally make friends she might not need to part with. However that was not the case. Although she had learned how to socialize with others with careful observance over the years, her awkward tabaxi traits were often chided by her friends, and her intense desire to stay by them made her easy to manipulate. Hateful feelings started to stir in Crevasse but she refused protest to salvage one of the only relationships she ever had outside or family.
But she snapped. She could not believe how unfairly she was treated and decided to enact swift justice, or retribution, for all the pain they caused her always a struggle she had for those years. Feeling there was nothing to lose, She made a pact with a being who seem edto know much about bringing revenge upon others. 
Crevasse does not like to remember what she did next.
The following years she poured her energy into bounty hunting. It seemed to be the best way to make use of all the skills she acquired through the years, paid well and also required her full concentration. Her cheerful, sweet personality gained her some recognition as a hunter..

Edited by Cataline

lt can be pretty good for a bunch of newcomers to start at once. You then have more incentive to learn together after all as a result! Lots and lots of D&D groups started as such, just a bunch of people that had no idea what they were doing or little to none. Nothing wrong with a bunch of beginners bandin' together. l'd suggest steering away from content in supplementary materials for a new person though. They tend to have some stuff that's a bit more in-depth or hell harder to paly for even veterans. However, if you're the type thatlikes to dive immediately into the deep end, go for it~

Either way, have fun folks~ Good luck to the players and may the 1's stay far from you.

Name: Shagothul Zarick
Class: Wizard lvl 1
Race: Triton
Languages: Common, Primordial
Alignment: CN
Deity: 

Description:
Skin: Blue
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: brown with beard
Scar over right eye

HP: 6
Init: +0
Speed: 30 ft. Swim 30 ft.
XP: 

AC: 10

Prof: +2

Str: 9 sv: -1
Dex: 10 sv: 0
Con: 10 sv: 0
Int: 17 sv: +5
Wis: 11 sv: +2
Cha: 9 sv: -1

Attacks: 
Quarterstaff: +1 1d6-1 or 1d8-1

Proficiency:
Wizard Weapons
Navigator's Tools
Vehicles (water)

Special:
Fog Cloud 1/day
Amphibious
Resist Cold
Communicate with Sea Beasts

Background:
 Sailor

Personality: Foul Language, Older style Language

Ideal: Aspiration. Someday I'll own my own ship and chart my own destiny.

Bond: Ruthless Pirates murdered my captain and crew mates, plundered our ship, and left me to die. Vengeance will be mine.

Flaw: My pride will probably lead to my destruction.

Feature: Ships Passage

Skills: 
Perception: +4
Arcana: +5
Investigation: +5
Athletics: +1

Feats: None...Yet

Wealth: 0gp

Equipment: 
A Belaying Pin, 50 feet silk rope, common clothes, belt pouch, backpack, Book of Lore, Bottle of Ink, Inkpen, 10 sheets of Parchment, little bag of sand, small knife, Component pouch, spellbook

Magic Items: None...yet

Spells
Sv DC: 13
Spell attack Modifier: +5

Cantrips:
Toll the Dead
Ray of Frost
Light

1st lvl Spells:
Shield
Chromatic Orb
Find Familiar
Unseen Servant
Identify
Detect Magic

Character History: He used to be part of a Triton merchant vessel, when it came under attack by pirates. They killed his crew and captain while he washed up on shore, being found by a wandering mage who took him as an apprentice. After his recovery he has set out to find the pirates who did this.

Plans: 

Edited by Megagun

yisan rednaw, half-elf bard

Name: Yisan Rednaw
Sex: Male
Race: half-elf
Class: bard
Appearance: 

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 154lbs

white skin

green eyes

short brown hair.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Languages: Common, elvish, primordial.
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Skills: acrobatics+4 arcana+2 deception+5 perseption+3 performance+5 persuasion+5 stealth+4
Background: entertainer

Strenght: 10(0)
  Dexterity: 14 (+2)
  Constitution: 11(0)
  Intelligence: 11 (0)
  Wisdom: 12 (+1)
  Charisma: 16 (+3)

Race Traits:

darkvision, fey ancestry, skill versatility,

Languages: common, elvish, primordial

Armor: leather

Weapons: rapier, dagger

Saving Throws: dex, Char

background

Spoiler

when Yisan was younger, he always enjoyed watching people perform and dreamed about becoming one. then on one fateful day a wandering bard came into his little town and did a wondrous performance  that completely enthralled him. after the performance he asked the man if he could teach him to play. the man agreed but on one condition. that when he left this town he would not come looking for him for any reason. many year passed and his teacher left and returned many times until one day he did not comeback. 

seeing this as a sign that his training was done he singed up with a traveling circus. for many years he played with them. then one day the unthinkable happened. during his first major performance by himself an owlbear escaped and terrorized the crowd. this caused him so much shame that he went into self exile for 40 years.

during his exile he was viseted by a priest of lliira who told him that his goodess told him to seek him out because a great catastrophic disaster has occurred and she has chooses him to help the people rebuild and find joy again. at first he was skeptic but one day the godess appeared in his dream and told him that he needs to make haste for there are people in misery and i could ease their suffering and bring joy

back into there lives. upon waking he found that all his belongings were neatly packed and ready to go with tickets to where he needs to go on top.

thus he left the continent of ixillan towards his destiny in a place he didn't even know existed till now.

After much debate, discussion and pain staking agony to make a stupid char, here it is.

Horns Toot!!!!!!!!!

Character name: Lynsal Nailo
Race/Sub Race: Wood Elf
Class: Monk 1
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Background: 
-Hermit
-Personality Trait: I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
-Ideal: Emotions should not lead us astray from our paths.
-Bond: I entered seclusion, to get away from the evils of drink.
-Flaw: I get drawn towards the drink, and drown within it.

Stats: (4d6d1)x6, after Wood Elf Racial bonus

-Strength: 11 (0)
-Dexterity: 18 (+4)
-Constitution: 14 (+2)
-Intelligence: 5 (-3)
-Wisdom: 18 (+4)
-Charisma: 12 (+1)

Derived Stats:
-HP: 10
-Proficiency Bonus: +2
-Armour Class: 18
-Passive Perception: 16
-Initiative: 4
-Strength Saving Throw: +2
-Dexterity Saving Throw: +6
-Constitution Saving Throw: +2
-Intelligence Saving Throw: +1
-Wisdom Saving Throw: +4
-Charisma Saving Throw: -3

Proficiencies and Feats: 
-Unarmed Strike
-Fighting Style:
-Languages: Common, Elvish and Dwarven
-Trained Skills: Acrobatics +6 (Dexterity), Stealth +6 (Dexterity), Medicine +6 (Wisdom), Perception +6 (Wisdom), Religion +3 (Intelligence)
-Proficient in: Herbalism Kit, Flute

Racial Traits: 
-Speed: Your base walking speed is 35 feet.
-Ability Score Increase: Dex +2, Wis +1
-Darkvision
-Immune to magical sleep and advantage vs saves against being charmed
-Meditation for 4 hours is a long rest instead of 8 hours sleep.
-Perception Proficiency
-Can hide while lightly obscured by natural phenomena

Fluff:
-Height: 5 foot 2 inches
-Weight: 134 lbs
Spell Choice: Not yet
Equipment: 
Quarterstaff:
-Damage: 1d6+Dex Bludgeoning damage
-Properties: Versatile
-Weight: 4 lbs
Darts: 
-Damage: 1d4+Dex Piercing damage
-Properties: Finesse, Thrown (20/60)
-Weight: 2.5 lbs

Dungeoneer's Pack:
Weight 61.5 lbs in total
-Includes: A backpack, a crowbar, a hammer, a Tinderbox, 10 pitons, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a Waterskin, 50 feet of Hempen Rope
Winter Blanket, Herbalism Kit, set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 5GP

Character Description: Lynsal has a copperish, almost barklike skin tone with hazel coloured eyes and dark brown hair. Short and lithe, Lynsal is quick to move and dressed in dark brown
robes with green and blue linings. Lynsal is a quiet and composed elf, rarely ever getting involved in conversations.

Surprisingly enough there has yet to be a "It's goofy time" styled meme based on the DEUS VULT meme, I am incredibly disappointed. But anyway here is my Paladin with his incomplete backstory.

Character name: Kaeso Entreri
Race/Sub Race: Fallen Aasimar
Class: Paladin 1
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Background:
-ExTemplar (Modified Soldier Background)
-Feature: Shelter of the Faithful: As an acolyte, you command the respect of those who share your faith, and you can perform the religious ceremonies of your deity. You and your adventuring companions can expect to receive free healing and care at a temple, shrine, or other established presence of your faith, though you must provide any material components needed for spells. Those who share your religion will support you (but only you) at a modest lifestyle. You might also have ties to a specific temple dedicated to your chosen deity or pantheon, and you have a residence there. This could be the temple where you used to serve, or a temple where you have found a new home. While near your temple, you can call upon the priests for assistance, provided the assistance you ask for is not hazardous and you remain in good standing with your temple.

-Ideal: Responsibility. I do what I must and obey just authority. (Lawful)
-Personality Trait: 5 I can stare down a hell hound without flinching
-Bond: 5 Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for
-Flaw: 1 The monstrous enemy we faced in battle still leaves me quivering with fear

Stats: (4d6d1)x6, after Aasimar Racial bonus
-Strength: 16 (+3)
-Dexterity: 9 (-1)
-Constitution: 15 (+2)
-Intelligence: 8 (-1)
-Wisdom: 8 (-1)
-Charisma: 18 (+4)

Derived Stats:
-HP: 12
-Passive Perception: 9
-Initiative: -1
-Strength Saving Throw: +3
-Dexterity Saving Throw: -1
-Constitution Saving Throw: +3
-Intelligence Saving Throw: -1
-Wisdom Saving Throw: +1
-Charisma Saving Throw: +6
-Armor Class (AC): 18 (Base 16 from Chainmail + 2 points from Shield)

Proficiencies and Feats:
-Feats: -Languages: Common, and Celestial
-Trained Skills: Persuasion +6 (Charisma), Intimidation +6 (Charisma), Athletics +5 (Strength), Insight +1 (Wisdom)
-Proficient in: Land Vehicles, Smith’s Tools

Class Features:
-(1st Level) Divine Sense: The presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or Undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity (the Vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich, for instance). Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the Hallow spell.

-(1st level) Lay on Hands: Your blessed touch can heal wounds. You have a pool of Healing power that replenishes when you take a Long Rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level x 5. As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool.
Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of Healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it. You can cure multiple Diseases and neutralize multiple Poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.
This feature has no effect on Undead and constructs.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier. When you finish a Long Rest, you regain all expended uses.

Racial Traits:
-Ability Score Increase: Your Charisma increases by 2.
-Age: Aasimar mature at the same rate as humans, but they can live up to 160 years.
-Alignment: Imbued with celestial power, most aasimar are good. Outcast aasimar are most often neutral or even evil.
-Size: Aasimar have the same range of height and weight as humans.
-Speed: Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
-Darkvision: Thanks to your infernal heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
-Celestial Resistance: You have resistance to necrotic damage and radiant damage
-Healing Hands: As an action, you can touch a creature and cause it to regain a number of hit points equal to your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

-Light Bearer: You know the light cantrip. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for it.
-Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Celestial.
-Subrace: Three subraces of aasimar exist: protector aasimar, scourge aasimar, and fallen aasimar. Choose one of them for your character
-Ability Score Increase: Your Strength score increases by 1.
-Necrotic Shroud: Starting at 3rd level, you can use your action to unleash the divine energy within yourself, causing your eyes to turn into pools of darkness and two skeletal, ghostly, flightless wings to sprout from your back.
The instant you transform, other creatures within 10 feet of you that can see you must each succeed on a Charisma saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier) or become frightened of you until the end of your next turn. Your transformation lasts for 1 minute or until you end it as a bonus action. During it, once on each of your turns, you can deal extra necrotic damage to one target when you deal damage to it with an attack or a spell. The extra necrotic damage equals your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest

Fluff:
-Height:
-Weight:
Misc:
-Fighting Style: Not yet
-Prepared Spells:

Equipment:

Javelin (5x)
-Damage: 1d6+Strength Piercing damage
-Properties: Range (30/120), Thrown
-Weight: 2 lbs per Javelin
-Amount: 5

Chainmail:
-Made of interlocking metal rings, chain mail includes a layer of quilted fabric worn underneath the mail to prevent chafing and to cushion the impact of blows. The suit includes gauntlets.
-Type: Heavy Armor
-AC: 16
-Weight: 55 lbs

Morningstar:
-Damage: Deals 1d8+Strength Mod piercing damage
-Properties:
-Weight: 4 lbs

Metal Shield:
AC Bonus: +2
Item Type: Shield
Weight: 6 Lbs

Explorer's Pack:
Weight 59 lbs in total
-Includes: A backpack, a Bedroll, a Mess Kit, a Tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a Waterskin, 50 feet of Hempen Rope

Holy Symbol of Mainhun Shukr (Emblem emblazoned on his shield)
Insignia of rank, a broken longsword, a smith’s tools, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 GP

Character Description:

Backstory: Kaeso was born in the small farming community of Balsa as the son of a then unmarried woman by the name of 'Miriam', who had lost her virginity a good nine or so months earlier to a rather handsome and charismatic man who seemed almost...angelic when he greeted her in the tongue of her religion's priests. She had swooned inside of the inn when he played a little song and promised her the entire world, she had gone a little hot under the collar when he did that funny little dance on the way to her house, and she threw a knife at him when he tried his best to quietly creep out of her room in the cold dark night. She would regret not aiming for the man's head instead of his shoulder till the day she died.

Miriam tried her best to raise Kaeso with the limited amount of money she could muster from working in her father's blacksmith's shop, and she soon tried her best to teach the young man to learn the tools of her trade from the moment he was strong enough to lift his hammer...and smart enough to not try and stick his hand inside of the forge.

Which admittedly took quite a while, as the young man's celestial heritage was slowly starting to show by then, and she found herself leaving her shop to try and talk him out of doing yet another needlessly dangerous activity time and time again after Kaeso realized that he could heal himself with nothing but a touch. And after a while she eventually gave up and arranged for the young man to be sent off to join the incredibly chaste Order of the Silver Flame right after he grew old enough to start hanging around attractive women and claim that his hands are magic.

His training in the order was incredibly harsh and demanding, as on a regular day he was honestly expected to be able to recite the 7 edicts of El Karthil as he fought in a melee a trois against two other more experienced acolytes of his order with nothing but a shield, some rather flimsy ring mail, and absolutely nothing in the way of armaments.

It took him an unsurprisingly long amount of time and a series of rather painful beatings before he finally listened to what his instructor had been saying all along. A short and simple phrase about him 'needing to learn how to make a leap of faith', and decided to take the advice literally by taking a leap of faith over a 15 foot wide hole that his better armed and armored attackers couldn't be bothered to try and reach.
He was surprised to learn that the lesson he was being taught could be boiled down to "Get your shit kicked in until you realize that both options presented to you lead to nothing but failure, and that the only way to achieve some measure of victory is to choose a third option." when his instructors greeted him on the other side of that pit, and congratulated him for passing the first of his many trials.

It took a year of training and a dozen more trials that tested his wits, his wisdom, and his physical acumen before the Order finally realized that he was something more than just another one of the hundreds of applicants who come to the order in search of something, and leave the moment they feel as if the trials have become too difficult.

The order was ready to induct him as an official member of the order, and all he had to do was follow their instructions and perform one last trial. He was to hold vigil inside of a temple dedicated to his God Mainhun Shukr in his set of armor and with all of his armaments through a whole night. It was needless to say that he found the entire trial to be boring, but he found no real difficulty in performing the incredibly hard trial of staying awake until dawn.

Be very afraid.

Spoiler
Name: Jeanna Proudmoore
Class: Paladin
Appearance:Jeanna is a young and beautiful woman with long golden hair and peach colored skin, no blemishes appear on her what so ever. Her lips are full and have a natural shade of red. She has deep ocean blue eyes.
Her attire consists of long flowing robes of white, gold and purple. She wears a tight fitting bodice. While around her shoulders is a long purple hooded cloak that falls to the ground. While at her waist is a series of long robes.
Height: 188m
Weight: 84kg
Alignment: True Neutral
Languages: Common, Draconic
Proficiency bonus: +2
Skills: Athletics +5, Persuasion+4, Animal Handling +3 and Survival +3
Divine Sense
The presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity (the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich, for instance). Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the hallow spell. You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier. When you finish a long rest, you regain all expended uses.

Lay on Hands
Your blessed touch can heal wounds. You have a pool of healing power that replenishes when you take a long rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level x 5. As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool. Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it. You can cure multiple diseases and neutralize multiple poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one. This feature has no effect on undead and constructs.

Background: Folk Hero
Additional language: Celestial
Additional items: First aid kit (restores 5 HP)
Harrowing event: Her love interest abruptly ended their relationship with no reasons.
Feature: rustic hospitality
Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.
Ideal: Respect. People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
Bond: I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. One day, I hope to see them again.
Flaw: I have trouble trusting in my allies.
Trinket: A crystal prism that refracts shadow instead of light
Deity: Elune. Goddess of willpower and strength.
Main Stats: (11,13,16,11,8,14)
Strength: 17 (+3)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 12 (+1)
Intelligence: 9 (-1)
Charisma: 15 (+2)
HP: 12
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 16

Race traits:
Ability Score increase. Your ability scores all increase by 1.
Age. 31.
Alignment. Neutral Good
Size. medium
Language: Common, draconic, celestial

Proficiencies:

Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, All Simple weapons, and All heavy weapons, Leatherworker's tools
Weapons: Staff, Two daggers
Tools: Leatherworker’s tools.

Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma

Inventory:

Equipment: Chainmail and a holy symbol.a shovel, an iron pot, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Backstory: Jeanna lived a long time in the village of Hellscream. but War with the Undead and Orcs soon broke, and she wa eparated from her family when she was still 15.

Luckily for her, a well known Paladin, took her under his wing and trained her. He taught her all he knew. Jeanna trained every day and she showed a lot of talent and skill. Jeanna yearned for the thrill of the battle, for the sound of the clashing steel, the cries of war, so she pursued her mentor's path, and became a Paladin. She also started helping people in exchange for armor or gold, so she could always be prepared for the next battle.

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7
Jeanna has a deity now UwU