[Art: Sprites] Trainer Sprites Redux

motherhenna

15 hours ago, ArcherEric said:

shelly's hair is too plump while sigmund looks like a fresh grad

but otherwise it's awesome

ame is looking for spriters/animators so maybe u can go to her?

Is she? Huh I might pursue that then~ 

and in case anyone was curious, here are more of my sprite works for my own characters: I've made original sprites (including overworld ones)  for three of them, who I've edited into the game itself to make it feel more customizable.

trainer stuff.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I likes your Cal sprite~ though original Cal is also good (especially the hair). Me thinks you should keep Shelly's original pose, since her body language should indicate she's an introverted and shy person.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As said above, your work is incredibly good! I especially enjoy Shelly’s sprites. Even if Sigmund reminds me of a lower ranked version of himself, I like it anyway! Keep up the good work, your arts are flawless :)

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 12:42 AM, motherhenna said:

Is she? Huh I might pursue that then~ 

and in case anyone was curious, here are more of my sprite works for my own characters: I've made original sprites (including overworld ones)  for three of them, who I've edited into the game itself to make it feel more customizable.

trainer stuff.png

do you have the sprites for the blonde guy with the orange shirt? or for the guy with the oxygen tank? (tbh i look more like him) im looking for a sprite that resembles me a bit so i can immerse myself more in the game

• 2 years later...