Hurt & Heal: Alola Forms [A-Sandslash wins with 14 points]

Dragoknight

Hiya folks! With the end of yet another round of Hurt n Heals, I give you a whole new hurt and heal! An Alolan hurt and heal!

Your contenders here are all the fully evolved Alolan forms of Kanto pokemon that you can find within Pokemon Sun/Moon and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon.

I'm sure you all know the rules all too well by now. But to give a refresher, you hurt one by subtracting 2 points and heal another by adding 1 point each vote (please highlight who you’re hurting in red and who you’re healing in green). You can only vote once per day.

So without further ado, it time to see who the most popular Alola Form is! Let’s get this party started!

A-Raticate: 20
A-Raichu: 20
A-Sandslash: 20
A-Ninetails: 20
A-Dugtrio: 20
A-Persian: 20
A-Golem: 20
A-Muk: 20
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exeggutor: 20
A-Marowak: 20

Edited by Dragoknight

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A-Raticate: 18
A-Ninetails: 20
A-Persian: 20
A-Muk: 20
A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exeggutor: 21

I like this H&H (and A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Exeggcutor)

A-Raticate: 14
A-Ninetails: 22
A-Persian: 18
A-Muk: 21

A-Exeggutor: 21

Nanu may be awesome (best Kahuna btw), his Ace mon isn't really. also, fun fact: people who go to Nanu for a starter get an Alolan Meowth as starter

Not because a-ninetales seem to get a good start that he will obviously win this. May i remember you what happened to my lovely espeon on the eevolution hurt and heal ?

And again , this is just everyone opinion. For me i choosed to vote for ninetales because it's the one i prefer , but i find a-sandlash and a-marowak very class too. 

And people here love to absolutely downvote just because something is too high on votes :D 

18 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Not because a-ninetales seem to get a good start that he will obviously win this. May i remember you what happened to my lovely espeon on the eevolution hurt and heal ?

And again , this is just everyone opinion. For me i choosed to vote for ninetales because it's the one i prefer , but i find a-sandlash and a-marowak very class too. 

And people here love to absolutely downvote just because something is too high on votes :D 

i think sylveon was the one winning like mega mawile or taka (believe me I know)

I just wanted to create a conversation

@walpurgis no , espeon was winning at the very beginning i remember :) 

Then allow me to answer to your conversation : both of them ;) I can't really choose , i love ninetales but a-persian don't deserve so much hate :/ 

edit : well , if i had to choose : 1 ) 

37 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Well i just think A-Ninetales got the best Alolan Form out of all of them. I don't think there are many people out there who dislike A-Ninetales. But you never know what will happen. Everyone has their own taste :)

The 2nd best imo is A-Sandslash. It is cool and fresh.

42 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Ok I will start with the controversy, pick one:

1) Alolan Persian is not that bad.

2) Alolan Ninetales is not that good.

I mostly rate them base on design, not much on competetive power.

And jeah i would say both are right.

But Alolan Persian just looks so weird. It has this big round face, which doesn't fit at all.

A-Ninetales has this elegant and classy design. I like A-Ninetales design better than the original one.

That should mostly answer why i support A-Ninetales over the other ones. But A-Sandslash is close second :)

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

6 minutes ago, Zarc said:

@walpurgis no , espeon was winning at the very beginning i remember :) 

Then allow me to answer to your conversation : both of them ;) I can't really choose , i love ninetales but a-persian don't deserve so much hate :/ 

edit : well , if i had to choose : 1 ) 

I acknowledge the fact that A-Persian looks obnoxious, but it at least has some competitive utility with fur coat and moves like fake out, stab foul play and parting shot. There are much worse alola forms.

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I mostly rate them base on design, not much on competetive power.

And jeah i would say both are right.

But Alolan Persian just looks so weird. It has this big round face, which doesn't fit at all.

A-Ninetales has this elegant and classy design. That should mostly answer why i support A-Ninetales over the other ones. But A-Sandslash is close second :)

Then I can't really argue that much. I'm not the biggest fan of A-Ninetales' design, I think it woud be better if instead of having that icy blue dead color it had a similar tone to A-Vulpix, but that's all.

And about Persian I have to admit that you're totally right. There were two cat pokemon in this generation with so much potential and look what they did to them :(

@Zarc For me it's the Alolan-Ninetales.

But thats an interesting question. Would be better to open up a strawpoll :)

@walpurgis Tbh i don't know what the developers were thinking when they made the Evolution of Glameow.

What would a Cat look like when he is on steroids. Thats why it's Evolution is named: Pur-Ugly

Just red your comment again. And you said in this Generation. Jeah Incineroar is also a mistake :(

Edited by CrimsonDragon21

I think we can all guess why I like Alolan Ninetales. Because it makes Mono ice more usable.

Nice design, amazing shiny, interesting type combination, first turn Aurora Veil.

The general reason I dislike Persian more than the other is simply that the design reminds me of a certain orange cat a little too much. by no means do I hate it, it's just not on par with others if you ask me.

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Dragoknight You wrote Ninetales wrong or was it a Naruto reference? :o

Not necessarily a Naruto reference, but Ninetales is based off of the nine-tailed fox of Chinese folklore.

So technically GF spelt it wrong. Probably the same reason Politoed is spelt PoliTOED instead of TOAD.

1 hour ago, walpurgis said:

1) Alolan Persian is not that bad.

I suppose it isn't that bad. I think its ugly looking (seriously, its head looks like a balloon), but competetively it is better than normal Persian. But if you ask me, A-Raticate is the worst Alolan form. Seriously. Normal/Dark? What purpose does that even serve? Not to mention it sucks in just about every aspect.

A-Ratata looks pretty funny tho. Just look at that 'stache.image.jpeg.4a4ff4afc3f3838503240f9b668a40c3.jpeg

Edited by Dragoknight

I know nothing about competitive, but design-wise? 

Alolan Raichu scares me. I don't know why, don't ask, but it creeps me out.

A-Raticate: 14
A-Raichu: 18
A-Sandslash: 22

A-Ninetales: 24
A-Dugtrio: 18
A-Persian: 14
A-Golem: 18
A-Muk: 22

A-Exeggutor: 19

A-Marowak: 21

Not sure who to heal. I love both Snowslash and Vanillafox. Gen VII certainly added some great ice types (I know they only added 3 but two of those 3 are amazing ice types and made ice monotype actually viable). I guess I'll go with A-Sandslash for now, A-Ninetales is pretty healthy.

A-Raticate: 12
A-Sandslash: 23

A-Dugtrio: 18

A-Slash has one of the best designs. Sadly it also has a bad connection of typing and stat distribution. It could be a more offensive pokemon just betting on its Steel typing for some general protection. GF needs to understand there's no way they can make an Ice type that's great at defense without some asspulls in terms of ability.

On the other hand you have A-Dugtrio. Wigs, deduced speed, no arena trap. Congratulations, you took all things that made Dugtrio unique and threw them out of the window.

A-Raticate: 12
A-Sandslash: 24

A-Dugtrio: 16