[Game Over!] Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

*sigh* Is that really what you're going to do?

Predictable.

Would I say it was a lie were I mafia?

You know that no.

Why did I do that?

As I said, you shall see soon.

38 minutes ago, Venus said:

Would I say it was a lie were I mafia?

You know that no.

I wouldn't put an elaborate scheme, to make both walpurgis and you appear town, above you.

39 minutes ago, Venus said:

Why did I do that?

As I said, you shall see soon.

I hope this is "soon" indeed. Before the end of the day phase would be highly preferable.

Well if you didn't say anything I would have trusted you, because not everyone comented yet, so your action was bold if not true. we know 1 detective died already, he may have been the N1 detective, or some other night. I would assume that until someone says the contrary

Guest Sparkin'

The thing is, I wanted to claim N1 detective and when nobody counterclaimed me, it'd be proven that they were dead. That'd be when I'd retract.

But it seems not everyone was ready for it, so I decided to call it back.

Hasty Amber using it as a lynch escape, eh?

Does that mean sosobean was the N1 detective? :eyes:

I shouldn't ask like that. It just makes an eye of suspicion upon me.

We went on the wrong path unfortunately :/

I might be able to continue the discussion from next day on wards as there's nothing to discuss more. All the stuffs are already discussed. I don't see any other prospects of those and since I'm dumb, I can't think more of them at the top of my head. -__-

What Venus did was quite suspicious but as he had provided his goal later on, I won't suspect him anymore for the time being. Also, If anyone has investigated any sort of information 

previous night, I'd like to request them to declare those.

What more?!! I have nothing to say. If you would like to listen something about my role, I'm ready to answer those.

Precaution: It is nothing worth valuable and I wonder, If the game will continue until then. In other words, My role is usable at a pretty delayed time interval.

Edited by Paul25
Damn slashed text phenomena.

No one catches my sight of suspicion for now so I think I'll abstain from doing that otherwise it'd result in pretty much like what had happened yesterday.  Ever did it caught though? Huh

Posting this just for the sake of meeting my post requirements.

Guest Sparkin'

I did not say that N1 Cop was dead.

If the N1 Cop was alive, they'd counterclaim me.

Else, I'd pass off as the cop and it'd be pretty much confirmed whether they're dead or alive.

Going w/ this plan isn't going to succeed, so I'll refrain from doing anything worth time, as I don't think anything I do will ever succeed.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

my dead post after so long

BEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS 

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

@splargle suspicious of pretty much everyone eh? That's the right attitude :P

I was very tempted to vote Venus but his plan, as well as the generally mysterious behavior, kinda sound like what town-Venus would do. Still keeping an eye on him though.

The only thing I had against walpurgis was Venus' word, but since it was a lie...

[Unvote] walpurgis

Now, what to do? No one else stands out as particularly suspicious... except maybe DigitalAmber. For some reason I don't have a very good feeling about this, but I'll go down that road for now.

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Well Venus is always suspicious, when he is town or mafia..

Still, if you didnt say anything then someone could conterclaim you, and the most likely would have been we would kill you...

You took your claim away before all had posted so you couldnt gain much info

Well, what Venus did sounds townie, and walpurgis response to it sounds townie too.

Joining the bandwagon~

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

This is my revenge for Love at First Lie

Considerable updates in discussions have occured here since my last visit. XD Splargle.

Let me put a piece of my mind upon there. Venus was not apparently suspicious quite b4. What makes him too much or simply suspicious among us?! Should we view him as a town or scum? All these questions will come to an end when we ultimately lynch him but I have a gut feeling regarding that. I know it doesn't makes something specific anyway either. DigitalAmber hasn't been lynched the other day and I don't think that he's quite guilty either. It's my belief that Scums are yet manipulating us and for now I will use my voting power on:

Umm?! Who could that be? Ding-Dong: [Eliminate] Alistair

That's what Rng says. -__-

Mafia, thr only game where giving an idea and admitting its flawed gets you lynched. 

I will actually fully roleclaim if it gets to that point where I will be lynched. I can’t really help the town as much as others and in a few nights I get try to be lucky.