Rate my team, any suggestion of improvement?

Whiteflare

This is a team I've made, containing some of my fav. I hope I mange to balance it out, but willing to hear some improvements.

Decidueye,
Ability: Overgrown
Item: Big Root
Nature: Bold
EV: hp 252/ def 4/sp.at 252
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Shadow ball

Sylveon
Ability: Cute Charm
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ev: hp 252/def 4/sp.def 252
Moves:
Baton Pass
Calm Mind
Wish
Moonblast

Luxray
Ability: Guts
Item: Toxic Orb
Nature: Jolly
EV:  HP 4/At 252/Spd. 252
Moves:
Wild Charge

Super Power
Fire Fang
Iron Tail

Charizard
Ability: Blaze
Item: Charizardite Y
Nature: Modest

EV:  hp 4/sp.at 252/spd. 252
moves:
Air Slash
Solar beam
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

Drapion
Ability: Battle Armor
Item:  Black Sludge
Ev: hp 252/def 252/sp.def 4
moves:
Crunch
Cross Poison
Whirlwind
Toxic Spike

Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Item: Choice Scraf
Nature: Adamant
EV: hp 4/at 252/sp 252
Moves:
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Crunch

If i were you i would replace Drapion with Crobat(I recommend Crobat to everyone lol)

I think you should give Flygon Dragon Dance or change straight to Garchomp,

Luxray is an okay mon,i like the set,but i would've get rid of it,

Magnezone is not in great synergy with your team i think,Maybe Jolteon would fit better.

Sylveon good but Gardy better,in game at least.

You can replace Luxray with Wash-Rotom too actually,since you don't have a water type and he will be a great pivot for your team,

And i like your special Deciduye a lot ~

34 minutes ago, Sayia said:

Well, you don't have a water type. So maybe add Empoleon?

Also Vikavolt might by nice replacement for Luxray.

Or just rotate your team with pokemon I suggested ;)

I don't really need a water type. I've been playing this though the game, and I've noticed I only have problems with flying, or water with other typing. (such as water/poison or water/dragon). When I had a different type of pokemon then luxray. Since I am having problem with flying types. I do not think Vikavolt would be a good choice.

18 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

If i were you i would replace Drapion with Crobat(I recommend Crobat to everyone lol)

I think you should give Flygon Dragon Dance or change straight to Garchomp,

Luxray is an okay mon,i like the set,but i would've get rid of it,

Magnezone is not in great synergy with your team i think,Maybe Jolteon would fit better.

Sylveon good but Gardy better,in game at least.

You can replace Luxray with Wash-Rotom too actually,since you don't have a water type and he will be a great pivot for your team,

And i like your special Deciduye a lot ~

Same above for a water type. I likely might chance to Garchomp. Flygon has sometimes too slow, and it's too firgle to get a dragon dance off. though  Garchomp only has 2 more speed to it then flygon does. But more likely to pull off dragon dance. Same with Luxray. Jolten's speed would be very beneficial, only drawback it is the type coverage. Jolten has very small list of moves it could use. But other hand has more insure that it would heavy damage or knock out the enemy pokemon. I likely will chance sylveon to gardevoir (which I assume is gardy lol). since I noticed I can't get the wish/calm mind going as must as I used to. to be able to baton pass. also, I actually don't like rotom *shot* Also Crobat is a good pokemon, but I need that good bulk that Drapion has. it help me out so must in a lot of times. And he still hit decently well to.

24 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Your avatar is almost as cute as mine !

That been said ( post before Wolfox ) : magnezone and gardevoir are a good inverstment :) 

I might consider either of these options. Neither bad choices, I likely will use Gardevoir, but undecided to keep Luxray, or replace with Jolten or Magenzone.

^^ I re-adjust and try it out, thanks for help.

On 5.02.2018 at 7:45 PM, Whiteflare said:

This is a team I've made, containing some of my fav. I hope I mange to balance it out, but willing to hear some improvements.

Decidueye,
Ability: Overgrown
Item: Big Root
Nature: Bold
EV: hp 252/ def 4/sp.at 252
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Shadow ball

Sylveon
Ability: Cute Charm
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ev: hp 252/def 4/sp.def 252
Moves:
Baton Pass
Calm Mind
Wish
Moonblast

Luxray
Ability: Guts
Item: Toxic Orb
EV:  HP 4/At 252/Spd. 252
Moves:
Wild Charge

Super Power
Fire Fang
Iron Tail

Charizard
Ability: Blaze
Item: Charizardite Y
Nature: Modest

EV:  hp 4/sp.at 252/spd. 252
moves:
Air Slash
Solar beam
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

Drapion
Ability: Battle Armor
Item:  Black Sludge
Ev: hp 252/def 252/sp.def 4
moves:
Crunch
Cross Poison
Whirlwind
Toxic Spike

Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Item: Choice Scraf
Nature: Adamant
EV: hp 4/at 252/sp 252
Moves:
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Crunch

Wait wait wait, hold on.
How your Decidueye knows Giga Drain? There isn't USUM stuff in game yet.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sayia said:

@Whiteflare So, maybe Silvally? (you decides about Memory for him).

And if you looking for a counter for a flying type I think A-Raichu might be a good choice here ;)

I heard Silvally is bad compativity, mainly cause of balannce all across and you have to use an memory for held item. though like him. and heard raichu in general better luxray. so possability.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:13 PM, Maqqy said:

Sylveon with Pixilate Hyper Voice might be more useful. Drapion is good, but I think A-Muk will be more viable and bulky. Plus it has more powerful stab attacks (namely Gunk Shot and Knock Off).

I wanted Drapion mostly on toxic spikes, and it bulkyness. Which true I do think A-Muk hits hard (which surprise me.) it doesn't learn toxic spikes. As for Sylveon. it is going to be replace by different pokemon.

On 2/6/2018 at 7:45 AM, guidy said:

If you're going with Guts Luxray, wouldn't a Flame Orb be better instead of a Toxic Orb?

I tried flame orb. But somehow I feel the damage isn't better if I had toxic orb. I know it guts shouldn't be effected by flame orb but that just my experience.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:35 PM, Illumi said:

Wait wait wait, hold on.
How your Decidueye knows Giga Drain? There isn't USUM stuff in game yet.

Sandbox mode. + I got lucky and hatch a Decidueye from egg that was shinny, it was sp.attack boosted by nature. So I ev train it that way. Until I realized it has normal sun/moon. Which I can't get more then half of the moves it can learn. Which killed my mood to play it normal. :/ I've already beaten up to the point of story on my other save file, Just I love Decidueye so must. So started new game to have a team with it. That whole event sotha killed me. Since in that save file I was at, still 3 gyms away  to reset my ev training.