Lexi's "Daily" Arrange

Shamitako

So I always spam my statuses with random 2hu music, thought I'd spam it here instead. Expect much Eurobeat, Heian Alien, and Primordial Beat ~ Pristine Beat.

Spoiler

緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶 -1st Anniversary Remix-

Spoiler

I didn't like this one initially because of the weird vocals, but then I realized that it was an impression of an American accent and now I think it's great. The English is still a Japanese person trying to imitate a native speaker badly. But the Japanese impression is dead on and it's hilarious AF.

WarningxWarningxWarning

Spoiler

The lyrics for this are so perfectly done. The second(?) comment down explains it way better than I could, so go read that if you care.

Also, I believe this is my first Odyssey song, so lets talk about him. The artist behind this is Travis Stebbins, AKA Odyssey Eurobeat, Eurobeat Brony, Mortimer, and Ken Blast (probably more, but those are what I know). He's been involved in numerous eurobeat projects from My Little Pony to Initial D and it's no exaggeration to say that he's the face of eurobeat, at least in English. In terms of Touhou, he's been involved in all but one Toho Eurobeat (A-One) album to date, as well as having done a few arranges on his own.

He happens to be my favorite artist, so expect to see a lot more of him.

The End

Missed a couple days because reasons, have a Nue dump to make up for it

Monday: MYTK Heian Alien

Spoiler

And here we hit the first House arrange I've dropped. You should expect more, because I adore House. It's such a weird genre but everything about it is super catchy great.

Tuesday: Cosmic Blaster

Spoiler

Komeiji Records is one of the few arrange channels I'm actually subbed to, I like pretty much everything that pops out. This one in particular is nothing super unique, just a sorta-dubsteppy mix of Heian Alien, but it's still pretty great.

Wednesday: Ufo Lover

Spoiler

Oh look, it's Odyssey again, what a surprise. This is far from his best work, but it's so ridiculously catchy and it's Nue so IDGAF it's still one of my favorites.

Bonus: One-Way Highway

Spoiler

"For I am dieting."

Not a real lyric, but it sure sounds like it. I guess this isn't really Nue, but it's mostly Youkai Back Shrine Road, which I associate with her a lot. This arrange in particular is a favorite of mine. I just like full-English songs sung by Japanese people, especially once I actually learn the lyrics. Plus it's eurobeat, and we all know I love Eurobeat.

Whoops, got behind (again). this is what I get for getting out of the habit. Let's see...

Thursday: Parallel Rabbit

Spoiler

The Rabbit has Landed is a favorite of mine. I also happen to rather like Liz Triangle. This arrange is super bouncy and it makes me happy because rabbits are bouncy owo

Friday: MyonMyonMyonMyonMyonMyon!

Spoiler

I'll be honest, this was just next on my playlist. Though I do happen to find it quite catchy for obvious reasons.

Saturday: Zombie

Spoiler

Obligatory Odyssey. As with many of his works, this is one of my favorites. This is another one with outstanding lyrics to it.

Sunday: Love the Beat

Spoiler

Potentially my favorite song RN, certainly up there if not. It's just ridiculously, almost painfully, catchy and I always enjoy mumbling along with it.

Monday: Ascent to Madness

Spoiler

Unlike Cosmic Blaster above, this arrange is very unique. And it has such a perfect level of weird and creepy

(This is yesterdays, phone was bring a dolt last night)

Spoiler

You know, ot seems I forgot to mention that you should expect a ton of Rigid Paradise. You should expect that, I have almost as much of it as Heian Alien.

...I missed again. Dammit >_<

Mondat: Solar Sect Of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion (MYTK Remix)

Spoiler

More House, yay.

Tusdat: No Guardian Angel

Spoiler

Since I have two days at once, seems like a good time to post this.

Wednesdat: Time Will Tell

Spoiler

Another contender for favorite song(s) RN, No Guardian Angel and Time Will Tell are sort of a pair that tell a story together. It's basically the story of Highly Responsive to Prayers from my understanding, though I haven't actually played it so that doesn't mean much to me. Regardless, they're pretty amazing. I like Time Will Tell a bit more, it strikes me as having more feeling behind it, but they're both great and fit really well together both musically and lyrically. Not quite as good on the lyrics as The End imo, but they're really close.

• 3 weeks later...

I'M BACK. I'M SORRY.

My old phone got to the point where it outright couldn't load a page with this many videos, so doing this daily became impossible. But I have a new one (I've actually had it for a week or so whistles), so Ima try to get back to this. Let's start of with an obvious choice.

Phantom Fantasy

Spoiler

More Odyssey. Were you expecting anything else? owo