Reborn characters Hurt/Heal (post E17)

Jess

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, walpurgis said:

Serious question: how can people like Lin? She is (at least as of E17) the most two-dimensional character in the entire game. She is so OP that it feels cheap and boring.

better than madame x

15 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

better than madame x

In the context of Rejuvenation she isn't that OP. You have a number of characters with special powers like Karen, Kristal/April/Alexandra, Nim, Crescent... so it doesn't feel that unfair and unjustified, and still there are moments where it's shown that she is vulnerable (Madame X is zapped and she is paralyzed for so long that everyone is able to escape while Lin is literally slashed multiple times and still comes back like if nothing had happened). 

edit: now I'm tempted to open a Rejuvenation characters hurt and heal, but we have already too many h&hs going on right now

Edited by walpurgis

1 minute ago, walpurgis said:

In the context of Rejuvenation she isn't that OP. You have a number of characters with special powers like Karen, Kristal/April/Alexandra, Nim, Crescent... so it doesn't feel that unfair and unjustified, and still there are moments where it's shown that she is vulnerable (Madame X is zapped and she is paralyzed for so long that everyone is able to escape while Lin is literally slashed multiple times and still comes back like if nothing had happened). 

yeah i forgot about those people woops

rejuv just has too many characters to keep track 

8 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:
1 hour ago, ArcherEric said:

yall be hating on fern but forgot about bennett, dr butt and arceus guy

Well they are on my hitlist after Fern. But you can't hurt everyone at once :P So we have to wait for the next day

Don't forget Sirius. Bennett at least has good intentions, just a little warped. Sigmund, well, he is an interesting case, but from what you see of him (mostly from your interactions with him a Yureyu), he isn't wholly evil and has some motivation for what he does. Elias is a bit warped, much like Solaris, but they both fight for what they believe in and the whole killing people thing wasn't really what they wanted. Sirius however, he wants to kill everyone who opposes him. He's most definitely evil. Maybe even more so than Lin (since we don't really know the reasoning behiind her actions yet).

Cain: 21

Fern: 10

Victoria: 18

Adrienn: 20

Amaria: 21

Aya: 20

Charlotte: 21

Ciel: 20

Corey: 20

Florinia: 21

Hardy: 20

Julia: 20

Kiki: 20

Luna: 21

Noel: 20

Radomus: 16

Samson: 20

Saphira: 20

Serra: 20

Shade: 21

Shelly: 22

Terra: 18

Titania: 18

Anna: 20

DJ Arclight: 18

Bennett: 16

Blake: 20

Cal: 21

El: 20

Heather: 20

Laura: 20

Dr.Sigmund: 18

Taka: 23

ZEL: 20

Sirius: 18

Solaris: 21

Lin: 22

Cause badass , charistmatic vilain i ever seen on a pokemon game ( that's ofc include fan games ). And furthermore , it interesting to see a female lead an evil team for the first time.

There's no need to debate , she is my favorite reborn character so far and that's my opinion. Just like others hate her too.

• Veterans
4 hours ago, walpurgis said:

Serious question: how can people like Lin? She is (at least as of E17) the most two-dimensional character in the entire game. She is so OP that it feels cheap and boring.

A

FUCKING

MEN.

As for Sigmund, best antagonist in the game tbh. He's got quite a few layers to him and it makes him far more interesting than the rest, even if eh's not my personal favourite.

3 minutes ago, Zarc said:

And sylveon too.

do you mean Everyone's Sylveon? She was purposely left out.

15 hours ago, Jess said:

Ame practically isn't a huge plot element, plus, we all know the real Ame, so I'll take her out too. It wouldn't be an objective voting with Ame in..

@Zarc @walpurgis What about Gossip Gardevoir? Randall? That one sign that asked you how the fuck you rode a bull up a ladder? These are important characters here!

4 hours ago, walpurgis said:

edit: now I'm tempted to open a Rejuvenation characters hurt and heal, but we have already too many h&hs going on right now

@Zarc Love Black Sails! Randall is best character okay maybe Jack Rackham is but he can't cook like Randall

Some of the downvotes here are kinda surprising. Didn't really think Ramodus or Arclight would go down before certain others (mainly Corey)

-2 Victoria +1 Shelly

Victoria: 16

Florinia: 21

Titania: 18

Florinia: 22

Titania: 16

Oh now THIS is going to be fun

Also I may be kinda new to this, but why is Victoria so disliked? I find her to be one of the more relatable characters in Reborn, but she's losing out more than Sigmund? Or Sirius? Where's Gossip Gardevoir 

Charlotte: 22

Dr.Sigmund: 17

1 hour ago, Bok Choi said:

Oh now THIS is going to be fun

Also I may be kinda new to this, but why is Victoria so disliked? I find her to be one of the more relatable characters in Reborn, but she's losing out more than Sigmund? Or Sirius? Where's Gossip Gardevoir 

Oh, that's just my personal vendetta towards her. I don't necessarily dislike Victoria because she is a bad character, I just find her to be an overall annoyance whenever you talk to her in the story. Kind of a case of how she provides so little, so what she does wrong is that much more significant. Although she actually seems to be doing something productive during E17 (helping Adrienn run the league) so maybe I'll change my mind about her come the next episode.

Upvote Corey and tone down Lin, at least until she develops some more personality. Only character that has less personality than Lin is Terra, with her character summarised in one word: rawr.

Charlotte: 22

Corey: 21

Dr.Sigmund: 17

Lin: 20

Just now, Jess said:

Upvote Corey and tone down Lin, at least until she develops some more personality. Only character that has less personality than Lin is Terra, with her character summarised in one word: rawr.

And Erotica.