Help me with my team

Rochi

Looking at your team right now, two great additions for you to get as much coverage as possible would be A-Raichu and Golisopod.

For Golisopod - First Impression is an amazing move, 90BP priority move. Aqua Jet and Liquidation are two good water moves, the former with priority and the latter hitting hard.

For A-Raichu - Nasty Plot would be great and allow it to work as a good wall breaker. Plus, its speed would be great for your team considering all but A-Ninetails are pretty darn slow.

And I do have to recommend Mimikyu, the greatest pokemon to be added in Gen VII.

You don't have water type and fire type,

I think you should fill those holes first,regardless of your team,

I would go for Alolan Marowak and Primarina or Golisopod~

Edited by Thundermaze

I am doing a run with only 7th gen too. I can say I am a big fan of Oricorio (using electric mostly) and alolan dugtrio. Also for the next gym Palossand would be a great asset. 

Spoiler

Radomus is based on trick room and Palossand is incredibly slow hehe

I also use Bewear a lot, but you already have a fighting type so it isn't that needed per se. 
Also for a grass type, I suggest Tsareena. You can get a bounsweet with egg moves (Synthesis, and play rough) at the saloon in obsidia, and it is a great asset to me.

AlolaWak is a good suggestion, especially with Thick Club (been using this mon, never disappointed so far). So is Tsareena, or A-Raichu. If you want something more gimmicky but still effective you could use AlolaSlash with Slush Rush, provided Ninetales has Snow Warning. Just beware of the common Fire weakness they have.

Araquanid checks in.

It's a water type, with extra resistance to fire, which your team needs. At the same time it diminishes your Steel weakness.

It's good as a supportive pokemon and your bulky offensive team needs support. 

It's also physical, but I don't know what set you want your Kommo-O to have, so I'm just guessing special.

Now, going with my assumption that Kommo-O is special, it can learn flamethrower and there's your Fire coverage.

At the same time I believe Lycanroc can also learn Fire Fang if you ever need that.

So I noticed you have a Ground weakness which I'd rather alleviate with Dhelmise

Since you want Alolan pokemon, I think this one fits pretty nicely. 

It's ability in steelworker allows for some random Anchor Shot, so have that just in case you meet Fairies and Muk isn't ready to battle 'em

It also has quite good defenses and the ability to retaliate with grass type attacks so there's that.

There you go. Another 2 bulky mons for your roster, filling in the 6 pokemon squad. Usually you'd want to have more on-rotation, but this should be a great base team.