Alistair in Wonderland

Welcome Alistair, congratulations on becoming a global mod :D. I think that you will do great things ;). Good luck Alistair ^^.

Njab i can say that you did great things, like help a lot of people on the forum :D We have never talk to each other, but i see that you always helped people, that's why i really respect you ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*takes the gift*

OM NOM NOM

delicious ice cream sandwich~

Thanks for the welcome ICSW, and many thanks to the auth for recruiting me! I'll do my best. Good retirement to Njab as well.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know how to fix savefiles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations, Alistair! I knew from the first time I met you and after apparently checking your posts that time too  that you would be auth material. We know you can do this! Good luck! :D:D

Thanks for the service, Njab! I haven't talked to you much, but I know you're cool and amazing from the you I've seen on Reborn Discord. Also, gotta love your being a fan of Tokyo Ghoul.

• Thanks 1

Enjoy by being a staff member Ali! Congrats to your appointment to a staff once again :D 

Nice, nice imo You're someone who to a greater extent completely partially  suits that rank ^_^ 

In contrast to this, bye bye :waves: Njab, one of the most amusing mod. None of your contributions, in the field of dealing with troubleshooting each and every problem of an individual, Number thread posts and others which I don't seem to know, can be forgotten. I do believe, It shall be stored and kept in the hall of fame of Reborn. Perhaps, you're to be included in the game in someway sooner or later

All is all, Hats off to you for working on all those mod related obligations. :Joy:

Besides, your cheerful and generous nature which not only I but everyone think that you possess, is indeed true. Even If I had no conversation with you since ages lol. Afaik, the first and the last time I messaged you was regarding that wp. How Time flies! Thanks for being a real good mod and aiding the Reborn community till today. ;) 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Alis on becoming a global mod! A kind person such as yourself deserves to be a global mod! Be sure to spread extra love around these forums <3

I got a bigger cake for you this time. A bigger job calls for a bigger cake~

Image result for big cake

Here's a bonus:

Spoiler

Image result for lindt giant chocolate

Njab, I hardly knew ye, but I've seen you do great work helping us in these forums so for that you have my thanks!

You can have a cake too <3

Image result for big cake

• Thanks 1

As I said already, welcome to the team Alistair. Glad to have you on board.

Also, thank you for your time on the team Njab. Always willing to take time out of your own day to help others with not only just save file issues but just general moderation. 

• Thanks 1

Congrants on moving up in the world and helping clean up future messes :D  Alistar.  Someone already gave you a cake but take this one too:

Spoiler

c8f24717ce9d32545f7b6ad4634c7afb14338553

Also, a very big thank you to Njab, for being the one to save my entire Reborn playthrough since I probably wouldn't have had the patience to do it again at the time.  You keeping my Reborn save still uploaded for a few weeks after you fixed it was the only thing that saved it from my hard drive crash last January.  Even though you thwarted us number counters from reaching the Alolan numbers, you will be missed as a mod.   Enjoy your retirement.

Spoiler

d53c854b72dbd452976f55ef2128a43a--retirement-clock-retirement-party-cakes.jpg.acea2339dfbd1b24f93162574b9851ea.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats once again Alistair! I'm sure you'll continue to do great things in your new position as you've already shown yourself to be a worthy choice in your week of lower responsibility! Remember, you can always ask any of us if you're unsure about anything. We want you to have as comfortable a time as mod as possible. 

To Njab, thanks for all of your incredible service as a moderator. You've been such a consistently helpful presence in the community, and getting to see you move from member to local mod to global mod as a reward for your fantastic work was a great experience. We'll all miss you on the auth team, but I'm glad that your life will become a bit less crazy now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1