[Out of business?] Wonder Trade Special

HUEnd

Wonder Special polls n' stuff  

20 members have voted

1. 1. DO U WANT DIS 2 COME BACK?

• YEEEEEEEEE
    • Nah.

I had some issues IRL and couldn't come online in time, Sorry >.<

If you guys are still up, I'll start WTing in 15 minutes.

#EDIT: Well Seki got all the salandits and pinsirs and my shiny bois and everything =[

@HUEnd  Despite what the thing says, I didn't get any shinies this time (except for some random Chuboo).  I've noticed before when I thought someone got something I sent out, but they didn't get it.  The messages are weird.

I did get a good bit of Pincers, and put some back after much pulling of teeth (aka getting my own stuff back).  I'll put out all the extra Salandits, pincers and cutieflies sometime when I'm not fighting an uphill battle just to keep my own mons from coming back.

• 4 weeks later...

Monthy (late) bump to remind y'all that the early session of the Wonder Special starts in 45 minutes.

#EDIT: Late session is starting in 7 minutes! Drop by and get some neat stuff

I thought it'd be held on late at night. But, since it's being held rn probably, might be wondertrading somethings to get some good stuffs. I expect to get a new gen 7 mon at least.

Edit: tfw your expectations are never met. -__-

Edited by Paul25

• 3 months later...

BUMP

SooooOoOoOOoOo I kinda left this alone due low participation last time, but I think at least some of the newcomers of the club (and other peeps as well) would really like the event so I'm gonna ask this to y'all:

Would you like the Wonder Special to come back? 😮

I think it's better if we do this on demand (a.k.a someone just post a reply with the likes of 'ye boi I wanna do da wundah special this (next) month') and ta-da! I'll try to get it going.

#EDIT: So as suggested right here, a great day to do it would be next saturday on the Summer Social (which I won't be able to attend due exams and a bjillion things to do on the university fml)

Edited by HUEnd
Summer Social stuff

(cross-posting for consistency)

My family and I will be traveling most of that morning and afternoon, so I won't be available that day, which is why I pretty much haven't said anything on the Summer event's thread yet.  However, I suppose if there is a late afternoon/night session I can dump some mons.  I would be willing to provide a save with some of the mons I still have from my breeding days, as long as someone is willing......or I can physically trade them to someone who can trade them that day.