AenaonDusky

[Update3.2.0]Pokemon Postscriptum: Fated Epistle - Episode 3

On 9/8/2018 at 9:12 PM, Urusius said:

Oof, that's a relief! Well played Aenaon 🙂 I'm really enjoying the game so far, keep up the good work (even if I'm always lost because I forget where the dialogues told me to go lol)

Is it possible someday to put a an app that tell you on the map where to go when you're doing the story?

Sorry, we won't be implementing this anytime soon. The reason for this is design-related. Something similar to an in-game map might be available after a specific point in the story, however.

Also, v3.4.5 is out - fixed a couple of bugs.

Spoiler

I can't find the anwser to the riddle of Old Artemisia 😞 And I'm stuck since English is not my first language 😂 Someone help pls

1 hour ago, Urusius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't find the anwser to the riddle of Old Artemisia 😞 And I'm stuck since English is not my first language 😂 Someone help pls

Spoiler

Psst there's a walkthrough, you know, it's right under the review tab, main thread.

1st pillar  = A
3rd pillar   =  H
5th pillar  = E
last pillar  = A

So I have been following the walkthrough that you made to try and figure out where to go, but now I'm at a bit of a loss.

Spoiler

I'm currently trying to go to the other city districts or something. To recount what I did previously, I went to route 0, got my starter, got the letter, got the budew, had the budew 'healed' at the courier's place, gave the letter to the boss, and then did the university and middle aged woman sidequest. Supposedly now I'm supposed to talk to four people in order, which I did, I talked to the guy in picture 1 then went straight to talk to the guy in picture 2 then straight to the guy in picture 3 and talked to him. I then went into the apartment and walked straight west, went into the southernmost room, and talked to the guy in the bottom left corner (on the first floor). Supposedly, I should've been warped outside and then been able to go into a manhole or something, but literally nothing happened. What am I supposed to do?

2 hours ago, BananananaK said:

So I have been following the walkthrough that you made to try and figure out where to go, but now I'm at a bit of a loss.

Hide contents

I'm currently trying to go to the other city districts or something. To recount what I did previously, I went to route 0, got my starter, got the letter, got the budew, had the budew 'healed' at the courier's place, gave the letter to the boss, and then did the university and middle aged woman sidequest. Supposedly now I'm supposed to talk to four people in order, which I did, I talked to the guy in picture 1 then went straight to talk to the guy in picture 2 then straight to the guy in picture 3 and talked to him. I then went into the apartment and walked straight west, went into the southernmost room, and talked to the guy in the bottom left corner (on the first floor). Supposedly, I should've been warped outside and then been able to go into a manhole or something, but literally nothing happened. What am I supposed to do?

Spoiler

Hello, are you sure he is the one you were supposed to talk to?  Can you screencap that (e.g. his response)? In case he really is our guy, then...I'll have to take a look at your savefile. It seems you've done everything right so far. Just to make sure, did the guys before say stuff like "if X then Y". Did the last guy (the cop) say anything about entering an apartment "to his right"?

Nope. They all had the same dialogue as they had before I even got my starter, which I thought was odd. Is my savefile broken then?

13 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

Nope. They all had the same dialogue as they had before I even got my starter, which I thought was odd. Is my savefile broken then?

Unlikely.  I can unstuck you either way, but I'd like to take a look just to make sure you haven't overlooked anything (so I can actually know whether this is a bug or not)

Edited by AenaonDusky

1 minute ago, AenaonDusky said:

Unlikely.  I can unstuck you either way, but I'd like to take a look just to make sure you haven't overlooked anything.

Sounds good, here's my save file.

Game.rxdata

43 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

Sounds good, here's my save file.

Game.rxdata

Alright, here's what's going on.

Spoiler

After handing the letter over to Boss, MC says something along the lines of: "I 'll be heading to Route 0 again, in order to search for clues regarding the "mysterious recipient". (This is your very first mission).
So you actually need to go to Route 0 once more. After that, you have to talk to the Boss again. Then, you'll be able to talk to all those people and subsequently find that particular entrance.

Sorry for making this unclear! We thought MC mentioning this would have been enough. I'll be updating the walkthrough to make this more clear.
Although with all this back and forth...it can get quite annoying and unnecessarily convoluted. (but it kinda has to be like this, well, almost, .....so we're sorry 😢 )

Anyway, everything is fine. Here's your savefile (Saved just before the last guy) so you don't have to go through all that hassle. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Game.rxdata

Edited by AenaonDusky

2 hours ago, AenaonDusky said:

Alright, here's what's going on.

Hide contents

After handing the letter over to Boss, MC says something along the lines of: "I 'll be heading to Route 0 again, in order to search for clues regarding the "mysterious recipient". (This is your very first mission).
So you actually need to go to Route 0 once more. After that, you have to talk to the Boss again. Then, you'll be able to talk to all those people and subsequently find that particular entrance.

Sorry for making this unclear! We thought MC mentioning this would have been enough. I'll be updating the walkthrough to make this more clear.
Although with all this back and forth...it can get quite annoying and unnecessarily convoluted. (but it kinda has to be like this, well, almost, .....so we're sorry 😢 )

Anyway, everything is fine. Here's your savefile (Saved just before the last guy) so you don't have to go through all that hassle. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Game.rxdata

Ah, no problem. I suppose now that you mention it I remember reading that line but I totally forgot like the second after reading it 😛 Thanks!

I keep getting a decryption error when trying to download. 😕 Please provide a download on Mediafire if possible.

On 1/24/2018 at 12:04 AM, Norm said:

Ok thank you very much!

I am confused what I am supposed to do to find the first guy in order to get to north east...! Please HElp!

Spoiler

Where do i find Mr.Mortimer? for disguise

Nvm for people that don't know it he is in the beginning area at the pub

Spoiler

Im at Guiltrip and i can't get out Naamloos.thumb.png.31f478c91ce919925d3be605ab011e36.png

Edited by RebornHu

I tried to download the game but everytime after downloading 4.5 mb it say temporary error and its stuck there no matter how many restarts i do. Any tips about what to do?