Follower Pokemon for E17

Personthing

Greetings Modders

I doubt many of you know who i am, but i will preface my statement with this: i play reborn on a mac, and i have been running episode 17 with the followers mod, sandbox mod, AND modular mod pack together, in a wineskin, and it has been running smoothly (with the occasional crash, but i assume that simply to be a timeout, as it is never consistent.) 

my few questions are 

1. Is there an episode 18 version of this being worked on? as it is the basis of how my mods are packed together. The follower mod is the main, and then i install the modular mod pack and the sandbox map files into the appropriate follower file locations. 

(If i come up with any more questions i will edit this post.)

Yeah like the uhhh manwoman above me said what about V i think 18? I know you are busy and stuff and like I know its RUDE of me to ask but like I am a rude person but like this would be AWESOME to work on

• 1 month later...

Aware that this is an old thread, but got another bug to report. A bug about a Bug, in fact. I have a shiny Ribombee, but when following, it shows as a Cutiefly. Don't know if this is only for shiny or not, but yeah. Was looking forward to my little Yang buzzing behind me!

Edit: Oricorio does this interesting thing where it's a Spearow when looked at from the side, and flickers between a Spearow and an Oricorio when viewed from the front. (Again, shiny.)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason i cant use it, ive downloaded it for my main game but the only thing inside the folder is the audio folder with only 1 other folder within that one containing music

but on my other laptop it worked can someone tell me if theres a specific program i have to use to extract it or something i tried using Breezip and winzip but those didnt work