Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Honchy

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Honchy said:

Where is the sharpedonite?  I've been looking in the adventurine woods for hours. HELP.

It is found where the old joltik event would be, if you don't know this spot it's north aventurine woods I think you need the help of tauros and some work with heracross/pinsir to make the path to it possible you also need surf.

18 minutes ago, Launce said:

I can't seem to figure out how to get Sharpedonite.  I know where it's located but can't get to it.

You put honey in the tree and when the pokemon appear fight heracross, then pinsir will break the log. Once the log is broken you fight a bouffalant and then the tauros will let you ride him. You ride the tauros up the ledge and there you are, all that's left is surfing to the mega stone. 

1 hour ago, walpurgis said:

You put honey in the tree and when the pokemon appear fight heracross, then pinsir will break the log. Once the log is broken you fight a bouffalant and then the tauros will let you ride him. You ride the tauros up the ledge and there you are, all that's left is surfing to the mega stone. 

I've done all that, but there are spider webs where I assume I should surf? Heracross won't go up there and get rid of them. I know of the old Joltik event all you had to do was go around a bush to the right, but now that seems blocked off.

3 minutes ago, Launce said:

I've done all that, but there are spider webs where I assume I should surf? Heracross won't go up there and get rid of them. I know of the old Joltik event all you had to do was go around a bush to the right, but now that seems blocked off.

Really? I don't remember it being blocked at all, but maybe I'm forgetting something. 

Just now, walpurgis said:

Really? I don't remember it being blocked at all, but maybe I'm forgetting something. 

I actually just now figured it out.  I was trying to go around the right side still riding tauros which doesn't work.  Didn't realize you had to dismount.  I have obtained the item.