[E17 SPOILERS] The story with Titania

Ethernum

Hey, guys!

I made a topic because it was a loooong time since I played E16 and I kinda forgot some things in the story. So, I was confused at the end of E17.

Spoiler

After I took the Zekrom route and beat him, and then beat Titania (using the coward strategy of the ice damages for her last pokemon :D), there are something I don't understand.

First, why is Lin immortal?

Second, what are the Sapphire Bracelets?

And finally, what is the relationship between those two girls?

Just now, Ethernum said:

Hey, guys!

I made a topic because it was a loooong time since I played E16 and I kinda forgot some things in the story. So, I was confused at the end of E17.

Hide contents

After I took the Zekrom route and beat him, and then beat Titania (using the coward strategy of the ice damages for her last pokemon :D), there are something I don't understand.

Spoiler

Don't know the others, but the Sapphire Bracelets is the same like the Ruby Ring and the Amethyst Pendant(Hope I spell it right), it is a key stone which you need in the future ;)

1 minute ago, Ethernum said:

Hey, guys!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I don't know. Chances are Lin isn't exactly human.

Sapphire Bracelets, along with the Ruby Ring, Amethyst Pendant and Emerald Brooch (?) are "keys" to Arceus' lair, which is located behind the door underneath the Grand Staircase.

Do you mean Titania and Amaria? They're lovers - well, Amaria more so than Titania, since Titania has no romantic interest in Amaria. On the other hand, Amaria is just kinda using Titania, because Titania "allowed her to" by staying on her side.

@Ethernum this is just a joke but maybe Lin discovered the power of or actually has Plot Armor.

Anyway a more serious theory is that we know Adrienn mentioned seeing someone in Citae Arc place and that after we left we heard someone ask us to come play again, it is possible that Lin is that person Adrienn followed and that she is trapped there while some manifestation of her somehow is roaming about trying to free herself?