Do you have a signature Pokemon ?

My signature pokemon is always Silvally.

With my dear Silvally-Grass I had achieved top32 in a international championship by also defeating Wolfe Glick and Markus Stadter in a row. He is simply the best one

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy, the closest thing to a Signature pokemon i have is a literal group of pokemon that I use to always use (and obsess over for a short while), i had to restrict myself to not using the same pokemon twice to actually get enjoyment out games. I always try to keep legendaries out of it so the one I am partial to is Tyranitar.

• 4 months later...

Gardevoir, and it's not really close.

Most of it is sentimental, as the pokémon accurately portrays one of my late friends who I had known and cherished for a long time. 

Beyond that, Gardevoir is absolutely ridiculous; tango'ing all over fighting types without care, or making dragons look ridiculous while ballroom dancing. There's a certain aesthetic and grace to the pokémon that makes me want to see more of what it's capable of.

Much like watching a very well rehersed dance routine, Gardevoir is enchanting and leaves you wanting to see what the extent of their talent/power is.

Before Gen 6 released, both Flygon and Gardevoir are a signature pokemon of mine in every main game that have them, I have to add them no matter what. After Gen 6 hit, I gave up Gardevoir to my little sister who really love her design and is not amused whenever someone uses her favorites... lol... and changing my signature mon to Noivern but still keeping Flygon as my other signature mon

Changing up teams is all well and good, but honestly? If a game has Metagross in it, I will bend over backwards to get it and use it. It's appearance and Dex entry grabbed me the first time I saw it an emerald-era Pokedex book (it's a quad-core computer that's also a combining robot!), and thanks to it's solid typing, stats, and learnset, it's never a bad pickup. 

The problem, though, is actually getting it. Fangames don't exactly tend to hand out OU Mons for free....

In Reborn, my Ace in the early game is almost always Klink. I just love steel types, and while Klink may not have the most diverse movepool, but Stab Gear Grind and a little coverage are really all you ever need. Once Larvesta hatches in early 2019, it'll be the mascot of my current run, even if it's just gonna be a baby until after Serra.

Edit: also I never use her because she isn't very good, but I love Absol because I'm a goddamn edgelord.

My favorite one was always Tyranitar but since I've started playing Reborn, the one that's ended in my team every time my team election didn't leave it out (like a monorun) is Excadrill, so... 

Welp, it is easy. My Signature/Favorite pokemon may be too repetitive/overrated/cliche or whaterver you call it, and also probably someone will get mad at me,  but it is probably the main reason I like these games, whether they're Fanmades, RPGs, or main ones. Seen how it stood before legendary pokemon in Series/Movies/Specials (Articuno, Entei, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre), defeated some various mega-evolved pokemons and many harsh battles. Curiously, it always deal the finishing blow, gets MVP in major battles, getting out of bad situations. It kinda give me hopes when is in my team. 

charizard-signature-by-niblesess-d4ytctq

• Like 1

Mew, the first time I seen it I fell in love with it, seemingly playful and harmless turns out to be a badass, I loved the way it was portrayed at the time I first seen it, it reminded me alot like myself misunderstood, looked over, used but still playful if not mischievous but still caring for others. If I could of had it in the official games I would have done so, unfortunately growing up there was no game stops near me without driving for an hour each way so I never got one

Lapras, Lapras, Lapras. It's always Lapras.

When I was younger, I never gave Lapras much thought. Sure, I thought her Dex entry was pretty sad, but I had no time for sob stories. Besides, by the time I had access to Lapras, I'd already have another Water-type like Quagsire or Blastoise with me, so what's the point?

Then I decided to go give her a shot in one of my runs of Silver, since I read that she could make Lance much easier. I was not disappointed~

Having a Loch Ness monster shoot ice beams to overwhelm dragons never gets old. Riding on same Loch Ness monster doesn't get old, either. Also, a Water-type that learns Ice Beam naturally? Especially since the Ice Beam TM often arrives late/is hard to obtain? I am so sold.

And, there's just something about Lapras that makes you want to be her friend, you know?

To this day, I will always go out of my way to obtain Lapras, even if I don't use her on my team for any purpose. I love her that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Honchkrow is my ace Pokemon in reborn. It's good, it's my favorite and it's hard to find in other Pokemon games.

Plus it also pretty much guarantees a free win at the bug gym if you have a Murkrow with taunt and prankster to stop raindances.