Do you have a signature Pokemon ?

Like many others have said I have a special attachment to whatever starter Pokémon I end up liking the most in each generation, however my Signature Pokémon and my Favorite Pokémon are one and the same. I will never forget when the Pokedex for Black and White first leaked and then actually seeing it in game being used by one of the best villains in the main series, watching as it destroyed everything in its path...yes I am talking about the one and only:

Spoiler

hydreigon___draco_meteor_by_ishmam-d61irtz.png

Yeah it was a fairly overrated Pokémon at the time but it was still overshadowed by many of the Pseudo Legendaries, but I am cool with that. No matter how awesome some of the Mons GameFreak has been throwing at us in the last few years this beast will always be my number one.

18 minutes ago, Sheik said:

I'll probably get a lot of hate for this:

Hide contents

landing_by_kori7hatsumine-d8kllk9.png

It is my favorite pokemon of all time, ever since my childhood days with old Pokemon cards and watching the Pokemon's Series.

In every run and in every game possible, I'll always pick it.

Without it I doubt I was even interested in Pokemon that much in the first place.

Arguably the most popular pokemon of all time ~

I too member his fight vs Magmar and Poliwrath as i was a child,that day i learnt to meaning of hype ~

Lizardon will always have a special place in my heart~

(I hope you are not talking about magikarp or the pokemon in the basket :D)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sheik said:

I'll probably get a lot of hate for this:

Reveal hidden contents

landing_by_kori7hatsumine-d8kllk9.png

It is my favorite pokemon of all time, ever since my childhood days with old Pokemon cards and watching the Pokemon's Series.

In every run and in every game possible, I'll always pick it.

Without it I doubt I was even interested in Pokemon that much in the first place.

Daww that picture is too cute. I always got Squirtle though, Charizard still is cool, and he got the fabled dragon type is gen 6.

While I do like to rotate the Pokemon I'm using throughout different games/saves, there are two I tend to use a bit more frequently than others.

The first would be Gardevoir, guess we heard enough reasons why it's awesome? In short, one of my favourite mons since Gen III (if not my favourite one).

My second choice would be Roserade. Nice offensive and supportive utility and, at least for me, always nice to have. It saved me quite a few times- reason enough for me to use it whenever possible.

6 minutes ago, Neco said:

While I do like to rotate the Pokemon I'm using throughout different games/saves, there are two I tend to use a bit more frequently than others.

The first would be Gardevoir, guess we heard enough reasons why it's awesome? In short, one of my favourite mons since Gen III (if not my favourite one).

My second choice would be Roserade. Nice offensive and supportive utility and, at least for me, always nice to have. It saved me quite a few times- reason enough for me to use it whenever possible.

Well it seems,

If we had a pool i  am pretty sure Gardevoir would win it ~

Too bad Gardevoir is actually  signature pokemon of the most pushover champion in the franchise history :/

Infernape. It was my starter in the first Pokémon game that I ever bought (Pokémon Platinum) and has never left my side since then. Every time that there is an option to choose it as a starter I pick it since I know that it always be the MVP in difficult battles. I'm looking at you, Cynthia.

Mine would have to be Hitmonchan. It's the Punching Pokemon so it basically created all the punching moves which is pretty cool. I also love it's design. Some people might make fun of the dress it is wearing but I think he sells it pretty well!

Spoiler

Image result for hitmonchan

Well my favourite is Scizor, but since a Charizard always ends up on my team whenever I can get it, and usually delivers the finishing blows as a late game cleaner, I think it's more deserving of being called ''signature". Before Solar Power, I'd place it on my team mostly out of nostalgia, then gen five came along, and I had so much fun wrecking stuff with Solar Power + Life Orb Charizard, then gen VI gave it those two awesome megas - which I love dearly btw - making Charizard even cooler and also unpredictable.  

In Reborn, I run a sun team on my main save, and Charizard is the team's Ace with proven merit: Destroyed Shade. Soloed Kiki. Who's Serra? Soloed Samson. After I've gotten rid of their fields, Charizard ruined both Titania and Amaria. To sum it up, it always performs beautifully, so it always has a place on my team.

I started Pokemon with the Gen III games, Fire Red and Emerald. That being said, my absolute favorite Pokemon is and almost(?) always will be FLYGON.

First of all, the design is great. It's basically a dragon that's also a bug and also holy hell the rhombus wings and tail is amazing. 

Second of all, it's a useful all rounder with extremely balanced stats. I use it as a mixed sweeper and it's always my ace, in Pokemon Emerald and in both of my Reborn runs.

You know what I want?

I want a Mega Flygon that's Bug/Dragon type.

• Thanks 1

The Typhlosion line is my favorite evolutionary family of Pokemon, with Typhlosion being my favorite Pokemon of all time. So in fan games with a wide choice of starters I usually beeline towards Cyndaquil unless I'm making it a point to not share any team members from the most recent playthrough of a Pokemon game I did. Even in the cannon games I usually trade myself a Cyndaquil egg and bench my starter. Funny enough, GSC or HGSS weren't even close to being my first Pokemon games, just the appeal of a little timid fire mouse growing into a big, strong, and brave flaming honey badger had a huge appeal to me. Plus I just really, really like their designs.

Image result for typhlosion

• Upvote 1

I mostly try to mix up my team for each game, but there are a few stars that I tend to use if I can get them.

Dragonite is my dragon of choice. It my official Poke-mascot!

Roserade's one of my fave's and is pretty much the only grass type that I'd ever use (until Rowlet came along).

Lucario's always a choice pick, especially if I can get a Lucarionite. Although in Reborn I have been using Hawlucha in my main team rather than Lucario.

Gardevoir is probably my most commonly used 'mon since it's both my psychic and fairy of choice. And my favourite looking pokemon. Ever since it got its fairy typing, I've even begun to worship it as Titania (no not that Titania), the fairy goddess of pokemon and the divine image of grace. Although in my newest run in E17, I must admit I have been using Alolan-Ninetails rather than Gardevoir. I have strayed from the path of greatness, and may Titania have mercy on my soul.

Although I can add that Ralts is officially my favourite starter (after millions of resets trying to get it as a jackpot starter in Rejuvenation).

So I guess you could call any of them my sig.

Edited by Dragoknight

Unlike most people here I tend to use the same team which only changes if there is a new pokemon I really like. Out of my team, even though it is my second favorite pokemon, (wigglytuff is my favorite) I consider Galahad the gallade to my signature pokemon thanks to his pokedex personalty, matching the overall theme of my team, and access to his awesome looking mega form. Besides Galahad other pokemon that serve a signature like role are Blade the Samurott who is always my starter and Artorias the Dusk Lycanroc who is my Z move user.

@Bobert III Bug/Dragon Mega Flygon... A dream that will remain unfulfilled, because the artists of the franchise suffered from.... lack of ideas, so they aborted it. They didn't suffer from this when they gave fucking Mewtwo TWO needless Megas though...

@Zargerth I think it should have Sand Force or Sand Rush. Honestly, it wouldn't be terrible to not have Levitate, since Bugs resist Ground type attacks anyways. There are other cases of mons that can obviously fly, but are affected (neutrally, too) by Ground (Venomoth, Volcarona).

I'm with @Wolfox on that! A DRAGONfly not being part Dragon is a bit stupid...

Besides, it's like they just refuse to create a Bug/Dragon. Dragon has at least one dual-typed 'mon with every other type, apart from Bug. What is this discrimination? xD

For me,it's crobat.

I love using crobat.The only reason my profile pic ain't a crobat is because I just like Iori Yagami more.

I always nicknamed my Crobat as Corey.

There are actually some reasons as why I like crobat:

- Basically available in all game's early area.

- Evolves via friendship which I like and can easily evolve it before lv 30.

- flying/poison typing.I always used pokemons with unique typings.

- 110 BP aCROBATics.So basically almost like brave bird just without recoil damage.

- Just pure speed.You don't even need to EV train that much.

Finally a Crobat pic:

Spoiler

b9797cef523ebf7b45e13be732941eb5134681fb_hq.jpg.976970e7dbb855cdd1986810dabee983.jpg

Sadly,the zubat line is always pictured as a meme.I mean I rarely find any good simple picture of Crobat.

@Thundermaze That's a very nice profile pic.