Site Bug

HellBoyOnEarth

Don't know where I can post it, so I will upload it here

zkrreqjlh57.jpg

I tried to click on the "development Blog" item  in the Dropdownmenu, but if I go with my cursor over the "Obtainable Mon" Item, goes the menu away...

I tried it more times, but always goes the menu away.

this also hapens by the "Home" and the "Activity" Dropdownmenu

Hope somebody can fix it, if it is a bug^^

Have a nice day :P

• Global Mods

Yea I found this too and commented about it in the site inquiries section, but that doesn't seem to be checked that often. seems to only happen on the brave theme too, not the animate one

I somehow doubt that this is the kind of thing we could fix, except by possibly making the menu shorter so it doesn't overlap with anything else on the homepage. Otherwise, I think it would unfortunately fall into the category of stuff that we can't fix due to not having a lot of power over the inner workings of the site. I'll double check this with the admins, but I'm not hopeful. 

Also sorry for not responding in the Site Inquiries thread @DreamblitzX, I saw your post and was going to check whether it was fixable with those who would know better, but I entirely forgot to do so and it just slipped by.