Ross_Andrews

Pokemon Location Guide based on the number of badges required - EPISODE 17 SPOILERS

Question

40 answers to this question

Shellos and Gastrodon are first obtainable on Azurine Island, and thus before Aya.

Also it's possible to do the Plume/Cover Fossil event before battling Serra. I just did. I'm not quite sure what the trigger for it is, but it's the last thing I've done before challenging Serra. Therefore Archeops and Carracosta are both obtainable before Serra.

You can still get squrtile in e17 after defeating Aya, aswell as chikorita from azure island, aand tepig on pyrous mountain

Edited by ApolloReborn

The guide states that you show Purugly to the friendship lady in the Central Salon.  Please note that it is the pre-evolution, Glameow, that needs to be shown to her, not Purugly.

my my, this guide has been wonderful for the mono playthroughs i've been doing! it's really informative! hope it's not too much to ask for you to do one for rejuvenation, since you were so thorough with this one. i completely understand if you can't, or don't want to, these stuff take a lot of time and i doubt you wanna go through the hassle of researching another game to make another list. anyways, thanks for this exhaustive guide, again, it's been really helpful

A very helpful guide. I'd like to make a correction to Carvanha -- it says it can be found with the Super Rod but I found some with a Good Rod in Team Aqua's cleared-out base in the fancy ward (I don't yet have the Super Rod on my current file). They're rarer to find and you'll find Barboach more commonly but they are encounterable.

Shellos -> Gastrodon == Chrysolia Spring 1F: Cave (In the northern part of Chrysolia Forest there is a cave protected by a tree which disappears when you interact with it)

(Water, Ground)

Pretty sure you can find shellos at azurine island as well

On 11/4/2018 at 10:28 PM, Shiny_umbreonDestiny said:

Hey can you still get the Zorua after the city restoration? If so please let me know.

Yeah starts at Corey's gym to peridot ward factory forget the last place though

If you need a location guild check my spoiler in my signature there's one for items and one for Pokemon

• Upvote 1