Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

Guest Sparkin'

How do you fit in large crowds? Are you one of those persons that searchs for a small group to talk or the one that spends all night talking and everybody listens?

Are you currently in love with someone?

Edited by Sparkin'

@Alisae I dislike most racing games

@Venus I'm not very comfortable in large crowds. I'm not afraid of them, but I get tired quickly. I'd rather be the type to search for a couple friendly people and mostly stick with them.

About the second question... not telling :P

@sosobean headaches are my secret passion. I love them. I can't live without experiencing them from time to time. PLS GIMME MOAR HEADACHES

jk don't.

@Corso

Do you live alone? Nope, living with my parents

Pros and cons of being a NEET Well, not having much of anything special to do is nice overall, but boredom is there sometimes. Not to mention the creeping feeling of uselessness.

Do you like wine? I don't know much about wine, but I do like to drink it! Especially white wine. Red wine, not as much.
Are you good at sports? Good grief no lol. I've always been terrible at most sports. I'm clumsy and easily tired.

Which French food would you recommend me to try?

If you have the ability to go back in the past and be able to change some choices, which choices would you have changed?

Which is your favorite Italian food?

Which country would you like to visit atm?

@LykosHand

Which French food would you recommend me to try? Let's start simple with a nice ham sandwich made with GOOD handmade baguette (not the crap they sell in malls), then we can move on to some nice dishes such as a gratin dauphinois or paupiettes, before some pastries like an éclair~
If you have the ability to go back in the past and be able to change some choices, which choices would you have changed? If I had such powers, I would change... absolutely nothing. While I do have regrets and have made my share of mistakes I'd like to repair, what I've lived and done until now has made me the person I am. I wouldn't say I'm proud of this person or wouldn't want to change anything about him, but... it's me.
Which is your favorite Italian food? I'll embrace the cliché and say... pizzaaaaaa xD But I also love all kinds of pasta, polpette, and desserts such as pana cotta and tiramisu.
Which country would you like to visit atm? The US and Japan

That's Great way of answering/asking questions peeps. Keep it up and my salutations to y'all for giving me like english speakers, a lesson in expressing/saying/asking or whatever the purpose could be for using english in the most glorious way... I must confess this.

I never know what's flattering and coudn't even think what I knew in english until now. 

Off topic Alert!!!

Asking kiddo questions activated:

1. Briefly, or Widely or whatever way you feel like, Could you say how you have you or are surpassed/surpassing the way of being shy and silent at times? This question is true for me as well and I can't speak a lot in rl life which is a serious adversity ig. Ahem...I'm a bit hesitant to ask these type of personal questions for some reason.

2. What is the best aspect, you admire in yourself? Answering why or why not is just your choice which you can evade, I don't mind.

3. What are you most interested at?

You can just quote anything you'd like If you did already answered those.... ;) 

P.S I think, that's the end of my q. and I had known it now, I forgot to poll my vote X.X

Edited by Paul25
Approved

@Paul25

1. Briefly, or Widely or whatever way you feel like, Could you say how you have you or are surpassed/surpassing the way of being shy and silent at times? This question is true for me as well and I can't speak a lot in rl life which is a serious adversity ig. Ahem...I'm a bit hesitant to ask these type of personal questions for some reason.

2. What is the best aspect, you admire in yourself? Answering why or why not is just your choice which you can evade, I don't mind.

3. What are you most interested at?

All of these are really interesting questions.

1. Surpassing shyness isn't something easy to do... in my experience it partly has to do with growing up. I'm more socially capable now than I was at 16, or even at 18. Some difficulties do last over the years though... I think the best way to overcome problems in interacting with others is to proceed step by step. First, it's great to be able to open up and talk about everything with a select, few people that you really trust. Then, train with people you like but are a bit less familiar with. Share opinions, try different conversation topics, progressively expand what you feel comfortable talking about. At some point it should feel less overwhelming to talk to people you don't know well. Stick to topics you like and/or have no problems talking about.

And when you're there, try to make a conscious effort when talking to someone: remember that they're just another human being with their own flaws and weaknesses. They have their own issues holding them back, maybe their own difficulties talking about certain things... They're not Obi-Wans, they don't have any sort of high ground when talking to you :P If you manage to remember that, you may find that people aren't that scary.

2. Ha, veeeeeery good question because admiring myself or my own qualities isn't something I'm very good at. Nonetheless, perhaps I'd say this: I may fuck up, I may do stupid things or butt heads with people occasionally, but I'm honest with myself. I know when I messed up, I know when to recognize it, and if I wrong someone, I accept the consequences and do what is in my power to fix things.

3. Wow. Super broad question. I'm interested in a bunch of things, reading, gaming, movies, music, understanding concepts and people... and at the same time I'm rarely passionate about anything. What I do try is to maintain interest in a wide array of fields, care about the people around me, and learn from them when I have the occasion. Knowledge is power~

• Upvote 1

@Venus Trying to guess what people think, what they're up to, and acting accordingly. I prefer playing as a townie because you don't have to tell lies, just do your best to survive. That said playing maf can be fun when you successfully deceive people. Both sides have their advantages, and all games are different, which is something I like as well.

@DigitalAmber

I know you had a similar question earlier, but favorite pokemon per generation?(had to be added in that generation) Eh alright I'll try to answer but this is exactly the type of things that varies a lot over time. Right off the bat I'd say maybe... Nidoking, Cyndaquil, Absol, Spiritomb, Volcarona, Clawitzer and Lycanroc? I definitely like those.

Favorite pokemon game and rival? Obviously Reborn. If we're talking canon games only, perhaps the good old Crystal version. And my favorite rival is Silver.

@Amine Chankey3ft7

whats your full name? My first name is Alexandre. I do not wish to disclose my last name, but it starts with a C ~

your date of birth? 27/04/1994

~your credit card number ur not Monika so I'm not telling u

I wish I had time to be active on the forums like I used to it sucks quite a bit and all the good questions I could think of have been answered

1) If you were given a one-way ticket to anywhere you wish and wherever you went you'd be given enough to start a living there where would the destination you travel to be and why?

2) What's your most favorite and least favorite trait you possess?

3) If you could live through the experience of one person for a whole day, whose eyes would you choose to live through and why?

4) Favorite letter in the alphabet?

5) If reincarnation is real, what would you wish to come back as in your next life?

6) Are there people you have lost connections with and wish to have back in your life?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think that's all I can think of for now I tried to make them deep and interesting 

@Quinn

1) If you were given a one-way ticket to anywhere you wish and wherever you went you'd be given enough to start a living there where would the destination you travel to be and why? It's difficult to choose between so many possibilities, so I'll try to be a smartypants for this one. I would pick an extremely hostile environment on purpose, such as, idk... Antarctica, or even the inside of a volcano. Since the deal involves giving me the means to start a living there, I'm assuming that means either costly facilities and equipment to make living there technically possible, or enough money to buy the aforementioned equipment and facilities. Then I can leave and sell the stuff/use the money to start a living wherever I like, and still have extra cash to use however I want.

2) What's your most favorite and least favorite trait you possess? My most favorite trait...? I guess I'm loyal to the people I like. Since I value loyalty in others, I might as well value it in myself. My least favorite trait is quite possibly a lack of confidence that can prevent me from making simple decisions and moving forward.

3) If you could live through the experience of one person for a whole day, whose eyes would you choose to live through and why? Oh, Idk... it would have to be someone I'm fascinated with. I don't think I can give you an answer as of now. Or I could leave it to RNG. This could also give an interesting result.

4) Favorite letter in the alphabet? Perhaps Y. Cuz it sounds like why :P

5) If reincarnation is real, what would you wish to come back as in your next life? A cute animal like a cat or a smol puppy ^.^

6) Are there people you have lost connections with and wish to have back in your life? Yeah, I've lost connections with many friends over time... but I think I've kept the ones I really care about, and that's what matters to me.

This is going to be fun.

1) If you couldn't be convicted of any type of crime, what criminal charge would you be immune to?
2) What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat? (you did want to be reincarnated as one; I'm providing an alternative)

3) Did you have a favorite teacher? What did they teach and why did their teaching leave you an impression?

4) What's something you really resent paying for?

5) What's something people don't worry about, but really should?

@NickCrash (why the heck is mentioning borked now???)

1) If you couldn't be convicted of any type of crime, what criminal charge would you be immune to? I do not really wish to get away with any criminal charge... Maybe murder if I were given a Death Note. Kek.
2) What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat? (you did want to be reincarnated as one; I'm providing an alternative) idk why but I think a small giraffe would be adorable.

3) Did you have a favorite teacher? What did they teach and why did their teaching leave you an impression? In my last high school year I really liked my philosophy teacher. He had this calm, understanding demeanor to him, and he totally exuded wisdom. I've also had cool English teachers who made us listen to U2 and Muse in class.

4) What's something you really resent paying for? I absolutely hate when taxes increase on a certain type of product, and our government justifies it with blatant BS. Example: the already sky-high gas prices increased at the beginning of the month, the official reason being "b-but fossil fuel is evuuuuul, we need to discourage its consumption, think of the children". Yeah, right. If you really wanted to save the planet, you'd work on practical alternatives to fossil fuel, you wouldn't assassinate the people buying it.

5) What's something people don't worry about, but really should? Other people's feelings. Your words and actions have a weight and consequences on others, often at an unforeseen level. I've experienced that time and again, saying inconsiderate things when I really shouldn't have. Be thoughtful when interacting with others, guys. As with most things: better safe than sorry.

Ding ding ding, it's been 5 days since the start of my AMA if my count-o-meter is functioning correctly!

Which means... this phase is over and it's now time to vote again!! (as usual y'all have 48h)

Here are my choices for the next victim questionee:

1. Alisae

2. LykosHand

3. DigitalAmber

The current results are:

Alisae 4

Amine 4

Lykos 3

DigitalAmber 2

Venus 2

ECT 1

Quinn 1

Newt 1

Hooligan 1

Candy 1

Sailboat 1

As you can see, there's a tie between Alisae and Amine. I'm extending the phase until there's a tie-breaker ;)