Episode 17: Rust Thicker Than Water-- Now publicly available!

Amethyst

Thanks for your and your team work, Amethyst! Hope you rest during Christmas! However, thanks!

P.S. There are two more, right? Well, we hope that the work will not drag out and we will soon be pleased with the game!

Edited by Silver Boy

Haha, It came out a hang earlier than expected!! :D 

It's been really well that you and your team could apparently now rest during the Christmas and New year, and perhaps enjoy it as well, as there is a little work left to be done.

Like everyone, I'd like to give my salutations and lots of thanks to you and your team alike for giving us a special treat. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

Yeah Adrienn( too much of an idiot honestly) and Amaria are on top of my list of executions once my character becomes a dictato- I mean champion... Tania has red hair so she gets a pass from me , no but seriously i used to dislike her but after this episode i think she's allright as a Budget-Saphira.

Does anyone experience significant lag in battle especially in fast mode? I feel like it's a lot slower than before. Especially when you're choosing your moves even though I already turn off battle effect.

EDIT: Never mind, somehow several restart the game fix it.

• Upvote 2

@Kuranashi Amethyst has answered to this before. She has said that, if they started creating patches of the game in other languages, then every person would start demanding patches in their own native language. So, this won't happen. Only way it will happen is after the release of the game's final version, and by fans that want to take this project into creation themselves.

In other news, English is the universal language and everyone should know it well nowadays.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, it has been so long. Literally my favorite pokemon game. I think I lost all my saves, so I will probably need to start over again, but it will be like experiencing for the first time since I can't remember much

• 2 weeks later...