What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

That and Metric's original version. Both are wonderful. The album it's off of...is kind of meh, though. I understand what Beck was aiming for, but it just makes me wish Beck would have polished the songs more. Oh well. It's a decent album, especially for a movie.

But very underwhelming for the likes of Beck, Broken Social Scene, The Black Lips, and Metric under the guidance of Nigel freaking Godrich!

• 2 weeks later...

The Avenue Q Soundtrack.

Puts a smile on my face every time I listen to it ^_^

On the serious side, I'm mainly a classic rock type of guy. Rolling Stones, The Police, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Who...the list goes on.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently I went all the way to Seattle to go to Bumbershoot to see The Decemberists, Neko Case, and Bob Dylan.

The Decemberists played this, and it's sooooooooooooo good. It reminds me of their older stuff and Tarkio (Colin's college band).

So I've just been listening to this and their 5 Songs EP on repeat recently.

With:

http://dominorecordco.us/usa/news/07-09-10...with-no-ankles/

In between. Because I just loves me some Owen Pallett.

• 2 months later...

I was looking where I could rand XD

I'm listening to Persona 3 & 4 Band arrangements to the original songs, which means they are performed by their original performers but with a little more jazz. So awesome.

• Administrators

I'm with Mash on the "feeling old when I'm not" deal, as I listen to those songs.

As for my own,

; I love it but at the same time I feel bad when I listen to it cause it makes me think of- ... someone ...

• 4 months later...
Guest Ashley

As the topic says! What're YOU listening to, right now... at this time that you're reading this~? I'm listening to "Kill Everybody" by Skrillex!

Oh, and... if this topic actually gets posts in it, don't argue over music tastes, m'kay?~ Everybody has their own opinions!

Nao, post. <3

Oh, and please provide links in your posts to ze songs?~ Thankies!

- ASHLEH RAWR

Guest Ashley

Dubstep and metalcore? This is going to be a fun topic. If you guys would provide links for all your posts I'd love you more.

Finally listening to the new Between the Buried and Me EP, and it's amazing: Specular Reflection

Muahahaha! Fun ideas are fun! But nao I'm listening to

by Skrillex~ He's like... my favorite DJ - I guess you could call him - evar.