12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!!!

Rowigrath

Alright people, I've got a cool idea that I want to try out, but I need your help. While I am 6 days late for the whole "12 Days of Christmas" thing, I thought I'd jump on board this ship real fast and try to do some Pokemon breeding for a fun little giveaway!

So, what I need from y'all are suggestions for which Pokemon I should breed to give away to people! Now, they actually have to be Pokemon that I can get legally... unlike Magikarp, which is currently in the game! But I will take the first 12 suggestions (only one per person!) and breed 5 to 6IV Pokemon for 10 people per Pokemon. That's 120 Pokemon in all! And one of those Pokemon will be Shiny... and those who give me a suggestion will be the ones to receive the Shiny Pokemon.

So, if you want a Shiny 5IV or 6IV Pokemon for Christmas of your choice, then you best get to suggesting real fast! Because if I don't get 12 suggestions by Friday at 5pm Eastern, I'm going to do random Pokemon from a randomized list.

When I do have the list completed, I'll post it up so people can request a Pokemon. Only one Pokemon per person! You can't get one for each day, so be sure to pick wisely! The Pokemon that do not get picked for the giveaway will be Wondertraded.

Anyways, suggest away! Please! It'll be a lot more fun that way~ Oh, and if you need a list of the currently available Pokemon, go check the On the Hunt section of the forums for the Availability List.

Edited by Rowigrath

Mimikyu! Because:

- not only would you make people happy with a destiny bond-Mimikyu, that can act as a problem solver against the likes of Solaris´ Garchomp or a Ditto in godly disguise

- but you would also make Mimikyu happy, arguably the pokemon that deserves (and needs) it the most

- Plus: Mimikyu as shiny looks awesome...

And on a side note: Magikarp is perfectly legal now.

So numbers #10 and 11 are Axew and Wimpod! Only one more spot left!

Also, @Ainz Ooal Gown, I'm gonna need a bit of help getting like... 90% of these Pokemon so I can breed them. I know I can breed them and get a 5IV to 6IV Pokemon easily enough, but I've got to find them first. Think you, @Hooligan, and @Zarc can help me with a bit of trading so I can breed those 'mons? I can totally trade the Pokemon back to you once I've got an Egg from them.

@Rowigrath actually, i have a female wimpod that i'll use as a parent mon and i really want to breed it, but first... i have to get a shiny female Rowlet. And my god, that Rowlet breeding is killing me right now. 5 Full boxes, and only 2 shinies i got, and all of them are male.

So.... to make things a bit easier..... I'll suggest the last spot : Rowlet. O i think i have 1 perfect IV Rowlet, but it's normal. You can have it :).