The Weatherlight

DragonRage

Lucine blinked a bit. She didn't really know what to make of the visions; apparently she wasn't the only one they had occurred for, either, given the looks on her companions' faces. "I don't really. . . know? Is that a normal thing around here? Group visions and stuff?" She'd heard of seers and such, but they were usually fake. The future was hard to predict, if it could be predicted at all, and even the Yggdmillenias didn't really deal with that kind of thing. "'Cause it isn't at home." The magical girl didn't really linger on it, though, turning over her new weapon in her hands once more. "Oh, and, uh, what did you mean by 'wonky?'"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya

"Eh? Oh, I just meant that it might not work as well as normal, that's all" Freya answered, letting out a small cough as she managed to straighten, "I'm not sure of those visions though. Hopefully they're not a normal thing though" she added, "But, er... I think I'm going to get going now. It was nice to help you out, I'll see you later" Freya finished, turning around and, with a wave to both Lucine and Law, began walking out of the room.