Trading Center

Ainz Ooal Gown

So there was some confusion with my original post. The pokemon I'm looking to get all need 5IV perfects. No issues of what the bad stat is. I am looking for:

• Togetic
  • Lucario
  • Jigglypuff
  • Clefairy
  • Chansey
  • Mantine
  • Roselia
  • Pikachu
  • Mr. Mime
  • Jynx

On an off note because i saw Alolan Marowaks being discussed... How do you breed them? Do I need an alolan Cubone? Or do you just evolve Cubone in two different ways? >...< Sorry if those are silly questions, I just don't know! 

Edited by LynxBach

@LynxBach I don't know why but I can answer here now so, as I said, I have Pichus, Budews and Riolu ready for trade.

@HUEnd Do you have a 5IV salandit (X on attack) with HP [Grass] spread? I don't know if it's possible, never look for breeding pokemon with HP haha

Ok. obviously i won't need these mons. So if you want it, just give me a reply or PM.

Spoiler

yw1hADZ.png

Rowlet's moves : Tackle, Leafage, Defog and Confuse Ray

hUni66Y.png

Growlithe's moves : Flare Blitz, Crunch, Morning Sun, and Close Combat

4aUXm6V.png

Turtonator's moves : Head Smash, Wide Guard, Ember and Revenge

9SU5MdH.png

Grubbin's moves : Electroweb, Mud Shot, Vice Grip and Acrobatics.

If nobody wants them within 4 or 5 days, i'll just put them into Wondertrade and let a random person have them.

I was wondering if I could get a goomy, a deino, a bagon, and a jangmo-o. I dont care about IVs or shineys or anything, I just want them to complete my dragon team, and for breeding and stuff. If you guys have any I would greatly appreciate it.

got em thanks!! Now all I need is deino and jangmo-o. again I dont care about IVs or shineys or anything, I just want them to complete my dragon team, and for breeding and stuff

Edited by Mr. Knightly