Question About Donating to the Restoration Projects for E17

Deuykos

Spoiler

So I beat Titania, and I noticed that I could donate. But I decided not to yet, because I wasn't sure which one to pick. I eventually forget about it, and beat Amaria, and I remembered about it. So I pick one, and I think "Hey, maybe since I've beat two gym leaders, it stacks." But nope. As soon as I pick one, the other one locks out until "they're ready" (which typically means I'll have to wait until the next update, so I can beat a gym when they'll magically be "ready").

So, is this a glitch, is there only one available donation for the update (since I couldn't do it at the start of it), or is it intentional?

I already know what those rewards are, though.

Spoiler

One project gives you another form of fast travel across Reborn and a Togepi Egg.

The other project gives you a place with Heracross/Pinsir, and a Bulbasaur. 

My decision to postpone it had to do with me forgetting about it because I could've cared less about them in that moment in time, not a non-existent lack of knowledge in regards to what each choice offers.

All right guys, I retried it, and it didn't work. You can donate after beating Titania, but not Amaria.

On another note, you can't use Rock Climb, even if you've got a Druddigon that just so happens to know it. It even says "Sorry, a new badge is required" despite me having the badge that lets me use it (I know the disclaimer said I couldn't use it, but I just had to make sure). It's kind of a shame; the ability to Climb Rocks is just there on the horizon, but it's cordoned off by the indomitable wall that is: the next update.

Actually, I'm backing up my save to

Spoiler

before I fight Taka at the WTC. Apparently, I misread the Relationship Variable Guide before, because

Spoiler

there's a bunch of content that's relevant, now, based on the decision you make for that fight.

Also, I don't really care about the rewards anymore. But, I'll change things up so that my "canon" file is different from my "non-canon" one.