Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

EP17 New Mega Stones (Spoiler)

Aldariel

Question

Spoiler

Hi all! Sooo since EP17 finally gave us Mega-Z Ring to play with, I am wondering what are the new mega stones available in this episode? From lurking around the forum and finding them in game, I understand that Pidgeotite, Houndoominite, Aggronite and Sharpedonite are now available. Any other new Mega Stone?

25 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Elios said:

Guys, can you tell me at which points of the game do we get the Mega Ring and the Z-Ring?

After beating E17 gyms, an npc can be found to the bottom right of the Grand Hall whos quest gets you a mega ring. Z-ring isn't in E17 to my knowledge

3 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:
  Hide contents

I found the aggronite in the cave with the sand holes. also where did you find the sharpedonite

Spoiler

It is in Route 1 where Joltik was. Oh yeah, forgot to mention about the Aggronite.

10 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:

After beating E17 gyms, an npc can be found to the bottom right of the Grand Hall whos quest gets you a mega ring. Z-ring isn't in E17 to my knowledge

Spoiler

I think the Mega Ring is also a Z-Ring. It is named as Mega-Z Ring in game.

Has anyone, by chance, found any mega stones for any of the starters? So far all ive got is Banettite, Glalite, and Houndoomite, all of which are pretty mediocre megas. 

Spoiler

Also, again with the Z crystals, Decidium-Z is given by a random npc by the peridot ward pokemon center. I think you have to complete his quest first (which i did in a previous episode)

6 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:

Has anyone, by chance, found any mega stones for any of the starters? So far all ive got is Banettite, Glalite, and Houndoomite, all of which are pretty mediocre megas. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also, again with the Z crystals, Decidium-Z is given by a random npc by the peridot ward pokemon center. I think you have to complete his quest first (which i did in a previous episode)

Spoiler

You can get Heracronite and Pinsirite if you give Nyu (the guy with all the pikachu's) blue moon ice cream.

no need for spoilers for these one since they were on e16 or prior as well, but you get the audinite in a cave acessable in the north of apophyl, you'll need dive and surf to reach the cave(Its not underwater dont worry) and waterfall and blizzard to get the stone. once you get in the cave, climb up the first waterfall, get in to a battle, freeze the field with blizzard and a way to another part of the cave will be open, there you'll find the stone.

also if you buy an item in the flower shop in lapis ward(Dont remember the name, its the same you use for flabebe) and go to ametrine, a girl there says the she lost her necklace, give her the item and she will rewared you the bannetite

6 hours ago, kinnydiaper64 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

aint a mega stone but i found a primarina-z in a underwater ruin house in apophyll waters

Spoiler

do you remember the exact place/settlement/how close it was to apophyl? cause I legit looked in every house, unless ame added new keys or its a hidden item

17 hours ago, HahnSolo said:

@kinnydiaper64 Any hints on where exactly that is? I've been searching for like 20 minutes...

Spoiler

its one of the two dive areas towards the right(sorry for lack of description, hard to describe)

21 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

no need for spoilers for these one since they were on e16 or prior as well, but you get the audinite in a cave acessable in the north of apophyl, you'll need dive and surf to reach the cave(Its not underwater dont worry) and waterfall and blizzard to get the stone. once you get in the cave, climb up the first waterfall, get in to a battle, freeze the field with blizzard and a way to another part of the cave will be open, there you'll find the stone.

also if you buy an item in the flower shop in lapis ward(Dont remember the name, its the same you use for flabebe) and go to ametrine, a girl there says the she lost her necklace, give her the item and she will rewared you the bannetite

Reveal hidden contents

do you remember the exact place/settlement/how close it was to apophyl? cause I legit looked in every house, unless ame added new keys or its a hidden item

Spoiler

i unlocked the house in e16, so im sure the house will be unlocked

Spoiler

found pikanium-z behind pikachu house