Welcome to the Reborn Mafia Club!

Alistair

Find the Reborn Mafia Discord server at: https://discord.gg/reK2yFc

Greetings everyone, and welcome to the brand new Reborn Mafia Club!

This club is dedicated to play, communication and otherwise friendly interaction between the members of our little mafia community. The mafia games are typically hosted on this forum (currently in the Onyx Arcade, though discussions are still ongoing). We also have a queue system running to regulate and organize games; we may currently host 2 mafia games at the same time.

Moreover, our Discord server is home to all sorts of conversations, content/information sharing, and otherwise fun shenanigans! Please feel free to follow the link right above and meet us there.

Reborn Mafia welcomes everyone, from experienced players to beginners to mysterious travelers who merely wish to drop by and say hi! We are not just a mafia community; we are first and foremost a group of individuals who wish to create a nice and friendly place for everyone to feel right at home.

All the forum rules obviously apply here. Other than that, we primarily follow the rules of respect, tolerance and kindness~

We are eager to meet you and embark with you on a grand journey made of friendship, surprises, deception (what?), cookies* and mysteries**!

*provided our talented chefs are available to bake some

**warning, the degree of mystery is not contractually guaranteed

• Like 4

Introducing your Leaders

Reborn Mafia Club is supported by several leaders who have different responsibilities in the club's endeavors. Feel free to ask them for assistance and help regarding club matters while you may also approach them for conversation ~ 

Jason Grace - President

• Greetings! I am Jason Grace and I am your Club President. I became interested in Mafia after learning about it some months ago and since then, I've been hosting games and helping other players make their own games. I am responsible for most of the Reborn Mafia Club - Forum works (while I also monitor Discord at times) and I also am one of the peeps whom you can talk to regarding Game Design.

Quinn - Vice President

• Quinn is one of the players I met in one of the early games and I grew to respect her when I was acquainted with her better. I observed her strong and passionate personality, which was one of the reasons why she just had to be the moderator leading the Discord community. Quinn is responsible for supervising the Reborn Mafia Discord - implementing the rules and keeping the peace and order alive between its people. She is also responsible for reviewing and checking the game design of the more recent games.

Alistair - Vice President

• Although Alistair joined the Reborn Mafia Community at a later time, Alistair is one of those players who quickly created good relations with other players, and it was an easy decision to include Alistair as an Admin for the Discord server due to seeing his work in the server. Alistair is currently the one leading the supervision of the Reborn Mafia Discord. Aside from that, he also assists in reviewing games from time to time.

Amine - Vice President

• Amine is one of the 10 people who played in the very first mafia game I hosted and he's been present since then to participate in other games. I'm not exactly sure how I ended up giving him responsibility, but as far as I remember, I think it was because I saw that he was capable of helping in the club's endeavors, as well. Amine is responsible for Reborn Mafia Club - Discord monitoring, and he is also someone you can approach if you want a fun conversation.

Nicki - Vice President

• Nicki is one of the more recently inducted moderators after the Great Sparkin Fiasco. She is a flexible leader, both being a great deceiver in Mafia games while also being a role model for other members of the club. She handles situations well and possesses a determined character in supporting the needs of the club. Nicki assists in maintaining the upkeep of the Discord server of the club, as well as, assisting in reviewing games with her experience in Mafia.

Michel - Vice President

• Michel is the newest moderator of the club to assist in monitoring the club with its ever-growing population. He's serious and rational when it comes to addressing issues that arise within the club; he is also approachable and possesses a good sense of humor. Michel assists in supervising the Discord server of Reborn Mafia Club.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2