Jump to content
Commander

Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.6 Version Released]

Recommended Posts

So far I’m really enjoying this mod as it really brings the challenge that is fun to figure out, as I’m still stuck on Julia so I’m going to find trubish and do the good old toxic spikes! But anyway great work on making this mod really fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm about to challenge the second gym and decided to grind against the trainers in the grand hall. One of them has a level 83 Dragalage. Is this a bug or can just happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, remy96 said:

So I'm about to challenge the second gym and decided to grind against the trainers in the grand hall. One of them has a level 83 Dragalage. Is this a bug or can just happen?

It's a feature. I mean if someone wants to spend a whole week looking through and fixing the mess that is the grand hall trainers I gladly will give you the files (seriously it is that messy and clunky) but otherwise just use HCHQ.

 

No seriously it was actually faster to implement my own rebattable trainers over trying to fix the grand hall trainers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed you had addressed this issue before but I still have the problem with rare candies, can't use them whatsoever. I tried winning fights before using them on the mon in question but it won't work. Is there still a problem with this considering the level limiter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, is it possible for me to combine this mod with the Battle Music Pack? It adds a separate battle theme for all of the Gym Leaders. I ask this since the trainertypes file are different sizes for this mod and the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Eneah said:

Quick question, is it possible for me to combine this mod with the Battle Music Pack? It adds a separate battle theme for all of the Gym Leaders. I ask this since the trainertypes file are different sizes for this mod and the other.

That is a very good question. Leaders have a separate trainer class for alt and master so I would need to take a peak on how the music pack is designed. You may want to ask whoever made it what it bases the theme off of. Also I see you have great gaming tastes. May you dragon dive your way to victory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Commander said:

That is a very good question. Leaders have a separate trainer class for alt and master so I would need to take a peak on how the music pack is designed. You may want to ask whoever made it what it bases the theme off of. Also I see you have great gaming tastes. May you dragon dive your way to victory

Ahh I see I see, Ill try and ask the Battle Pack Mod creator about it and try and fiddle with it myself in the meantime. Pretty cool to see a man of good tastes, more need to experience the superior JRPG series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Eneah said:

Quick question, is it possible for me to combine this mod with the Battle Music Pack? It adds a separate battle theme for all of the Gym Leaders. I ask this since the trainertypes file are different sizes for this mod and the other.

Huh, I came to ask the same question. I think replacing the trainerstype file with the one from the Battle Music Pack would be fine? However, It would revert the Trainers back to base Reborn instead of the Redux.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DreamblitzX Yo if you have the music mod let me look at the PBS as it should be an easy fix to make compatible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Enochain @DreamblitzX @Eneah This is the ONLY version of the Redux file compatible with the music mod so don't lose it. No seriously, I mean it. I threw in a bonus that should make people happy as the mod was simple enough of an edit. Now listen to me very carefully as I did a quick 20 minute edit so there may be mistakes. Instead of overwriting the trainertypes.dat file, go in there and rename it to whatever you want (I just add - original). Do not delete that file as you'll have to redownload Redux to get it back in case of an error. After that, put the file attached into the Data folder. I only did a quick test on Serra so I can't make any promises beyond that.

 

trainertypes.dat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Commander said:

@Enochain @DreamblitzX @Eneah This is the ONLY version of the Redux file compatible with the music mod so don't lose it. No seriously, I mean it. I threw in a bonus that should make people happy as the mod was simple enough of an edit. Now listen to me very carefully as I did a quick 20 minute edit so there may be mistakes. Instead of overwriting the trainertypes.dat file, go in there and rename it to whatever you want (I just add - original). Do not delete that file as you'll have to redownload Redux to get it back in case of an error. After that, put the file attached into the Data folder. I only did a quick test on Serra so I can't make any promises beyond that.

 

trainertypes.dat 10.8 kB · 1 download

Woah, didn't expect to wake up to this. Thank you so much! Ill take what you said into action, ill make sure to save a copy of the original in case there are issues. Thank you, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...