James Is Blasting Off To Reborn!

J-Awesome_One

BcUMd8B.png

Spoiler

James soon came up to an island. He parked the boat near an opening and got out and looked around. Nothing but the grass, trees, murky water, moss.

V7cBsnd.png

James: Hopefully I’ll be able to find him quickly. Help me search around Light.

Duskull: Dusk Duskull.

James and his Duskull started to explore the island. They couldn’t find anything but nature.

Duskull: Kull! Kull! Duskull!

James: (running over to Light) What is it?

Duskull: (pointing down) Duskull.

James looked down. He saw an earring on the ground. He picked it up and investigated it more.

igTYqHx.png

James: Yea… This is definitely is Cain’s earring. And he NEVER takes his jewelry off. He wouldn’t look right with just 1 on.

James looked around the area he found the area but there was no trace of Cain. James decided to pocket the earring and continue on their search for Cain. Minutes passed. Still nothing. They seemed to be getting deeper into the island. At last, they came across a building of some sort. James and Duskull looked inside the window. They could see Aster & Eclipse.

James: Well at least I know why he disappeared. Alright Light. Are you ready for this?

Duskull: (shaking its head yes in agreement) Duskull!

James swung the door open. Aster & Eclipse slowly turned around and stared at James.

ln5mE4d.png

Eclipse: Ahh. Seems we have a visitor here. I’ll be honest. Was not expecting you to be here at all.

Aster: Let me guess. You’re here for your friend right?

James: Yes.

Aster: Well TOO LATE! We captured him!

James: I kinda figured that out since he didn’t arrive to Apophyll.

Eclipse: Well your friend apparently escaped a previous ambush attempt. We needed to correct that mistake.

James: Just shut up and tell me where he is.

Eclipse: Now why on Earth would we do that?

Aster: Hey Eclipse. I just thought of something.

Eclipse: Aster, you shouldn’t be thinking too hard. You’ll hurt your brain.

Aster: Well I was just thinking that he’s all alone now right?

Eclipse: Yes?

Aster: We should mess him up now that we have the numbers.

Eclipse: Not a bad idea. You always were with someone whenever we battled each other. Now it’s just you. Game. Over.

Spoiler

Double Battle! James VS Aster & Eclipse!

Lunatone uses Psywave on Luxray

Solrock uses Rock Slide/Luxray flinches

Cacturne uses Needle Arm on Lunatone/Lunatone faints

Passimian uses Brock Brean on Cacturne/Cacturne faints

Solrock uses Rock Slide on Luxray

Luxray uses Spark on Passimian

Passimian uses Bulldoze/Luxray faints

Solrock uses Psywave on Swalot

Swalot uses Sludge Bomb on Passimian

Aster & Eclipse switch Solrock for Oranguru

Aster & Eclipse uses a Hyper Potion on Passimian

Swalot uses Sludge Bomb on Passimian/poisoned

Duskull uses Trick Room

Duskull uses Night Shade on Passimian

Swalot uses Toxic on Oranguru

Oranguru uses Tri Attack on Duskull/No affect

Passimian uses Bulldoze/Passimian faints to poison damage

Swalot uses Sludge Bomb on Solrock

Duskull uses Night Shade on Solrock

Oranguru uses Tri Attack on Duskull/No affect

Solrock uses Psywave on Swalot/Swalot faints

Aster & Eclipse switch Oranguru for Lycanroc (Night)

Duskuull uses Night Shade on Solrock

Solrock uses Rock Slide

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on Lycanroc (Night)/Speed fell

Aster & Eclipse uses a Hyper Potion on Lycanroc (Night)

Aster & Eclipse switch Solrock for Oranguru

Duskull uses Shadow Sneak on Oranguru/No Affect

Empoleon uses Aqua Jet on Lycanroc (Night)

Aster & Eclipse switch Lycanroc (Night) for Lycanroc (Day)

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on Lycanroc (Day)/Lycanroc (Day) faints

Oranguru uses Foul Play on Duskull

Duskull uses Trick Room

Duskull uses Destiny Bond

Oranguru uses Foul Play on Duskull/Duskull faints/Oranguru faints with Duskull

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on Lycanroc (Night)

Empoleon uses Aqua Jet on Solrock/Solrock faints

James wins!

Eclipse: Well… That didn’t go as planned. But I suppose it doesn’t matter. We still have your friend.

Aster: Yea. We still have-

James: Really quick. I just wanna say that out of the both of you, Eclipse you’re clearly the smartest out of the both of you and Aster… You’re just there. Anyways-

Aster: Wait. What?! Take that back!

James: Alright. Alright. I’m sorry. You’re definitely the dumbest out of the 2.

Aster: Thank you! (folds his arms)

Eclipse: Umm… Didn’t you-

James: Give him a minute.

Aster:... Hey. Wait a minute! You insulted me!

James: Yes I did.

Aster: Well you’ll never find your friend that’s somewhere in this building!

Eclipse: (clenching the space around his nose) Ohh for the love of Arceus! You are stupid! Just shut up for once will you?! You just told James that he was here!

Aster: Ohh…

Eclipse: Ugh. Whatever. We’re leaving. Bye.

Aster & Eclipse then left the building. James looked all around the room but could find no door to go through.

James: Probably need to press a button to activate a door to get to the next area. Search around the area Light.

Duskull: Duskull Dusk.

They searched and searched the room but couldn’t find anything. After a couple of minutes, James found a button on a big piece of machinery.

486hCSK.png

James: Well, this is the only button I can find. Here goes nothing.

James pushed the button. The machine in front of him started to move over. As it was moving away, James could see another room with a set of stairs going down. James motioned for Duskull to come along.

XdO6Cdm.png

They went downstairs and through a hallway. Up above, James could see someone he hadn’t seen for a very long time.

FsJJQ6G.png

Taka: Alright. We should prepare the Camerupt and then move out. (notices James) Ohh hey there James. Been a long time since we last saw each other.

James: Yes… It has.

Cain: Hey James!

James: Cain! (runs over to the cell) Did they hurt you?

Cain: No.

Taka: Ohh yea. I suppose the only reason you would be here is for your friend there right. Yea. Sorry about that.

James: If you’re really sorry, then let him go. And while you’re at it, why not just quit Team Meteor?

Taka: I can… I don’t want to. And no. Besides, it’s his own fault. After hearing how he escaped the previous ambush, we had to act fast. But luckily, he was just sailing by, so… Yea. You know the rest.

Cain: Ohh James!~ Save me for I am just a damsel, imprisoned and distressed!~ Will you save me my darling prince?!~

Taka: Still though. I don’t understand how you could have found this place. This island here is specifically for breeding Pokemon and repopulating the region. But-

James: Let me guess. Team Meteor closed it down.

Taka: Yes. But nobody should be even coming here. Even this building here. Before we hijacked it, it was an observation center.

Cain: James! They’re gonna try to attack Apophyll!

James: Why would you guys wanna do that?

Taka: We want people not to be there anymore. The plan is simple though really. Take the PULSE Machine, the Camerupt, hook up the machine on top of Pyrous Mountain, put Camerupt in it and BOOM! Bye bye Apophyll. And also off of our to do list.

James: That’s insane!

Taka: Maybe but oh well. By the way, we were also ordered to take you in as well and since you just sorta waltzed in here… Well…

James: I ain’t giving up without a fight!

Spoiler

XT8bSH5.png

VS Taka

Klefki uses Spikes

Darmanitan uses Flare Blitz on Klefki/Klefki faints

Luxray hurt by Spikes

Chatot uses Nasty Plot

Luxray uses Spark on Chatot/Chatot faints

Empoleon hurt by Spikes

Gligar uses Acrobatics on Empoleon

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam n Gligar/Gligar faints

Swalot hurt by Spikes

Swalot uses Sludge Bomb on A. Exeggutor/Critical Hit/A. Exeggutor faints

James wins!

Taka: Well I tried. Seems like there’s no other alternative than to just let you leave.

James: You don’t even seem to care.

Taka: Well like I told you before, we gotta get up to Pyrous Mountain. So Team Meteor, prepare to retreat! Get the machine and the Camerupt. And hope that James & his friend don’t try to stop us. Saving everyone… It’d be shameful… We’ll be seeing you James.

Taka and the rest of the Team Meteor Grunts leave. James quickly grabs the keys and unlocks the cell, freeing Cain.

bwVrH3n.png

Cain: Ohh what a relief! I’m so glad to be freed!~

James: Well I am the brave prince that saved you!~

Cain: Ohh you!~ But we need to get serious and get to Apophyll.

James: You’re right. If we don’t get there in time, Apophyll will be destroyed!

Cain: I’m gonna go over there now! Hopefully not being captured for a 2nd time… Anyways, hurry up James! Come quickly!

James:… Ummm…

Cain: Oh my Arceus! Not what I meant! Move it smart ass! You too Duskull! Let’s go!

Cain, James & Duskull then ran all the way back to the ship James’ using and set sail back to Apophyll Academy.

Pokémon Team

Spoiler

4Rtv6ga.gif

Light (Duskull)/Female/Level 36

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Levitate

Held Item: None

Moveset: Night Shade/Shadow Sneak/Destiny Bond/Trick Room

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 42

Nature: Relaxed/Ability: Sheer Force

Moveset: Fire Punch/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 43

Nature: Gentle/Ability: Intimidate

Moveset: Spark/Thunder Fang/Bite/Crunch

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 43

Nature: Mild/Ability: Sand Veil

Held Item: Rose Incense

Moveset: Drain Punch/Faint Attack/Needle Arm/Sucker Punch

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 44

Nature: Rash/Ability: Defiant

Held Item: Wave Incense

Moveset: Aqua Jet/Peck/Bubble Beam/Metal Claw

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 42

Nature: Relaxed/Ability: Sticky Hold

Moveset: Sludge/Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Toxic

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 45

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Pixie Plate

Moveset: Bite/Close Combat/Headbutt/Play Rough

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 42

Nature: Brave/Ability: Poison Point

Held Item: Big Root

Moveset: Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Magical Leaf/Toxic Spikes

LrrbvmK.gif

Growlie (Growlithe)/Female/Level 41

Moveset: Crunch/Heat Wave/Flamethrower/Close Combat

Team Motto Decision!

Spoiler

Ame - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting back in Kanto, James and Ame have become really close friends. Thanks to Ame, James has his own room in the Reborn Region inside the Grand Hall. While they are close friends, Ame is a really important person and always busy. So there's really no time for them 2 to hang out. But they value any time they have talking to each other.

CHANGE! Cain - MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Cain instantly hit it off. They basically are best friends. The next time they meet seems to have strengthen their friendship with James totally in love with Cain's singing even during a dangerous situation. The next time they meet is in the Beryl Cemetery. While they don't do their motto, their friendship seems to have gotten stronger. Although James is a bit annoyed Cain hasn't given him the key, he is willing to help out in his friends quest. They seem to have gotten even closer in their friendship since they broke out Heather and the other orphans out of the orphanage/psychiatric center. And they got to do their motto again, but as more of a distraction this time. After winning his 4th badge, he witnesses Team Meteor kidnapping everyone but Cain. After meeting Cain at the Coral Ward, he appreciates Cain even more with his determination of wanting to save the gang. Scared that something bad might have happened to Cain, he searches Azurine Island to search for his friend. Finding Cain's earring reassures him that at least Cain is here. After seeing Cain in a cell, he's relieved that he is ok but angry that they did that to him. In a weird way, James likes that Cain called him his prince. This whole experience has made James and Cain even closer as friends. It seems that there is nothing that can damage their friendship but only time will tell.

Victoria - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Victoria have a good friendship. While it's not on the same level as Cain, these 2 are very good friends. The next time they meet is in the Obsidia Ward. Victoria's concern for James' safety caused her to battle James in an attempt to have him not be in danger. She lost though and basically forced herself to have faith in him. Their other encounter is when the whole Corey situation happened. James helping Victoria with Shelly really increased their friendship level as well as him saving her from Aster & Eclipse. However, their friendship hit a rocky road as Victoria was against the idea of James battling Shelly after she just got over, or at least attempting to try to get over, Corey's death. But she seems to have forgiven James for it since learning about the gangs abduction. James is surprised but respects Victoria more with her trying to save the gang with her returning to Apophyll Academy to try to obtain the HM for Strength. After learning about Kiki's health condition, James understands why Victoria did what she did to try to stop him from battling her. Although, he is a bit mad at her for accusing him of caring about the gang more than Kiki. He seems to have somewhat forgiven her though with the events that take place after the battle between Kiki & James. Their friendship seems to be constantly be going up and down but at this point, its stable.

Julia - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Julia and James were just acquaintances. Julia and her "boomings" at 1st kind of made James nervous around her but after spending some time around her, he somewhat kind of got into it as well. They have met twice since their encounter at the explosion of the train station. The 1st was when Julia invited James to come to help her, Fern and Florinia to go investigate the Power Plant. While they didn't interact with each other much, she did help him feel better when he started to feel it was kind of his fault that the train station bombing happened. They also kind of grew closer when James decided to blow up the door to get into the next room. The other time they met is when James went to Julia's gym to challenge her for her gym. Although she lost the battle, that didn't damage their friendship. They appear to have a regular friendship.

Fern - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James despises Fern. In fact, he's the only person James has been calling a twerp much like he did to Ash back in his Team Rocket days. James has met Fern a total of 5 times since their 1st meeting. James seemed to tolerate Fern when they teamed up back at the Power Plant situation. In fact, James somewhat forgave him for being a twerp, although he didn't really say it to Fern. However, since their encounter at the Onyx Trainer School, James went back to hating him. Their 3rd encounter really made James pissed off at Fern as not only did Fern tell James to beg if he wanted to be freed, but when he wouldn't oblige, Fern actually left James trapped in the cage. But the final straw was when James witnessed a suicide and Fern was just a complete jerk about it. Showed no emotion about a person taking his own life. The last time they meet, James completely loses it on Fern. He hates how he showed no compassion for Shelly during their Gym Battle and is fed up being called a loser, despite the fact Fern has never beat him in a battle let alone fainted any of his Pokémon. James completely hates Fern now and it seems there is nothing Fern can do to have James reverse his thoughts about him.

Florinia - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, James wasn't sure how to think of Florinia. He always tried to be friendly towards her but she showed almost no emotion. They have met many times after the Power Plant incident but Florinia remained unemotional and James was still feeling awkward around her. That is, until around the last time they saw each other. James passed the test getting all 8 answers right which made Florinia kinda get closer with James in their friendship. Afterwards, while James was resting, as well as his Pokémon, Florinia asked him for a favor and after he accepted, for the 1st time, she smiled at him somewhat, showing some kind of emotion for the 1st time in front of him. Their friendship seems to have just gotten lifted off the ground.

Amaria - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Amaria and James have a good friendship. They've hung around each other during the plant coming to life in Obsidia Ward but during that time, they formed a friendship. While James made Amaria confused about how to feel about him when Cain was around, she eventually figured he was a good guy and just liked to have fun. They grew closer when Amaria let him stay over night on her boat and also saving her from the vines that were strangling her and Florinia. After James sees the video of Amaria either being pushed off a cliff or throwing herself off a 1, he's been really worried about her. Seeing Amaria after seeing Cain has confused him but after learning about a possible cleaning of the water from pollution, he's more intended to help her out. Inside the building, they get split up but James is confident she'll make it through. When they finally meet up again, she saves his life thanks to her Kindra Atlantica. (With a little help from James' Duskull Light) James witnesses Solaris using his Pokémon on Amaria directly which makes him feel bad for not trying to do anything to protect her. Despite that though, Amaria is appreciative of James help and slowly walks off home. Their friendship has definitely grown a lot since their little adventure in the Blacksteam Factory.

CHANGE! Taka - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Taka and James are really only acquaintances but James somewhat respects Taka. When they see each other for a 2nd time, James has somewhat more respect for Taka since he can see that he doesn't seem to like doing what he's doing. Since encountering him again on the Azurine Island, Taka seems like he has more of a don't care attitude. Again, James sees that Taka doesn't really like what he's doing but still has some hatred towards him though simply for being apart of Team Meteor.

Corey - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James feels sorry for Corey. When he found out Corey was apart of Team Meteor, he was really angry at him and hated him for a short time. But since Corey committed suicide and James learned more about him, he understands him more and respects him.

Heather - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Heather have a pretty good friendship. Although, you wouldn't know that if you saw their 1st meeting. Heather was angry at James for beating up Team Meteor. But then the 2nd time they meet up, they team up somewhat to take on the masked Team Meteor Grunt, Taka and ZEL, making their friendship starting to blossom. After taking them out, Heather feels comfortable telling James about her family. When they last meet, she learns, thanks to James, that her father is part of Team Meteor. She respects James for treating her like a grown up and telling her the truth, even though it somewhat hurts.  The last time they meet, Heather is happy to see James but is annoyed with his friend. While she does see James as her friend, she decided not to stay and goes off to Shelly to get away from Cain. While at Shelly, she encounters Cain and James again. Her annoyance for Cain increases as her friendship with James seems to stay the same. But now that the Doctor has done some sort of Electro-shock Therapy on her, she doesn't talk anymore. Their friendship seems to be increasing.

Shelly - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, Shelly and James have a strong friendship. When they 1st met, Shelly was all upset about the death of Heather's father. James tries everything he can to make Shelly happy and eventually, he does. At least, somewhat. Shelly apologizes for any friction she may have caused between James and Victoria which shows him that she cares about him. She feels comfortable telling him about her past. She gladly gives James the badge after his victory. The next time they meet is when Cain wants to make sure Heather, her best friend, is doing ok. Heather runs again and she lets out that her parents are dead, resulting in Heather being forced to be taken back to the orphanage/psychiatric center. James comforts her and reassures her that he's there to help her. Their whole team while taking on the orderlies as really heightened their friendship. Although, she didn't really know it before, she's seeing James as more of a friend now. Their friendship seems to keep growing as time goes on.

Anna - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James and Anna have a weird friendship connection. Also, a very small 1. When they 1st meet, Anna talks all crazy. Her and Noel dolls, burn scars that actually aren't on Charlotte. James is a bit weirded out by her. But by the end of his visit at the orphanage/psychiatric ward, he's happy to know what to tell Shelly to make her feel better thanks to Anna. When he, with Cain and Shelly, goes back to the orphanage/psychiatric center to bust out Heather, Anna is shown to actually be somewhat smart and really peppy. Their friendship is somewhat rising.

Noel - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James and Noel don't really have a connection. Barely could be called acquaintances. Noel doesn't talk to James much and neither does James to Noel. But they don't hate each other. But since James, along with Cain and Shelly, comes back to bust Heather out of the orphanage/psychiatric center, Noel proves to be somewhat helpful. James seems quite fearful for Noel when the orderlies take him to a cell but is relieved to see he is ok. Their friendship seems to start to increase, although it's not certain if it will go any higher than it is now.

Charlotte - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Since their 1st meeting, James and Charlotte have a tiny friendship started. Well, at least James to Charlotte. In a weird way, Charlotte reminds James of Jessie. Now since James, with Cain and Shelly, comes back to the orphanage/psychiatric center to break Heather out, Charlotte instantly helps out with distracting some orderlies but that worries James. He's glad to see she's ok when they get to her cell though. He sees that she's actually more dangerous than Jessie was but that doesn't scare him. They actually get closer while in the tunnel. James reveals to her about his past and she confesses that she actually likes the idea of having a motto with him and plans on doing it when things calm down more. Their friendship has grown a lot more since their 2nd meeting.

Kiki - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James & Kiki seem to be more acquaintances than forming a friendship but this doesn't bother James. They 1st meet during 1 of Kiki's classes. James is impressed with what she says and thinks she's a good teacher. He is a little annoyed at her that he has to pass some kind of test to acquire the HM for Strength but he decides to just do it instead of wasting time arguing. Plus, he has a feeling there's something wrong with Kiki. With Victoria confirming about his suspicions of something being wrong with Kiki, he feels sorry for her. He respects her a lot for trying to keep her condition hidden to try to keep strong.

Cal - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James doesn't really know how to feel about Cal. While he feels bad that he's had a bad childhood, the fact that Cal did something to Shelly to make her how she is today doesn't sit well with James.

• Like 4

JoN6f3T.png

Spoiler

James: I hope we’re not too late.

Cain: Me either.

James: Ohh good. I can see Apophyll Beach.

Cain: Good.

James and Cain finally get to Apophyll Beach.

Cain: You gonna come with me?

James: Yea. I’ll meet you there. Just give me a minute or 2.

Cain: Well don’t take too long. See you in a bit Prince!

Cain runs off towards Apophyll Academy. Duskull floats near James.

Duskull: Duskull?

James: Hey Light… I don’t know what’s gonna happen up there but I know we gotta stop them. But if I fail… If we fail… Do you wanna go inside your PokeBall?

Duskull: (shaking its head no) Kull Duskull!

James: Haha. I figured you’d say that. Alright. Then it’ll be just you and me.

Duskull: Duskull?

Duskull seemed confused by what James meant by that but it didn’t matter. They had to get to the Academy and think up of a plan and fast. As James got to the front of the Academy, Victoria came rushing out yelling to him.

doprN1L.png

Victoria: James! Cain told us everything!

James: We got a plan yet?

Victoria: No but Kiki wants us all to gather into her room and discuss a plan.

James: Alright. Let’s go.

James and Victoria both run to Kiki’s room. They all sat down and started talking.

WdnQVav.png

Kiki: Alright. You’re all here which is good. Look, I can’t talk much or long so listen. Team Meteor has already passed through here. We saw it. They’re climbing Pyrous Mountain.

James: They’re taking a PULSE Machine up there along with a Camerupt.

Cain: And then they’re gonna use the machine on it to force the volcano to erupt.

Victoria: No… I-If they do that, then the Academy and everyone here will be… Be…

Kiki: I think they have a bigger motive than just trying to wipe out Apophyll.

James: What do you mean? What else could they be doing this for?

Kiki: While Apophyll is separated from the city from toxic waters, if 1 is destroyed, then the other gets hurt from it. We may reject technology that inhabits most of Reborn, we are indeed 2 sides of the same coin. Reborn, even outside the city, is 1 whole.

James: I get it. So if 1 is damaged, everybody feels the effects from it.

Kiki: Precisely. The power will shift to their power and that won’t be a good thing.

Cain: We gotta stop them! The more we keep talking here, the less chance we have of stopping them.

Kiki: Hopefully, Cal can hold them off long enough for us to come up there and make them retreat. But we must hurry or- Ahh! Ahh. Ugh.

Victoria: I appreciate your enthusiasm Sesnei but you have to conserve your strength!

James: Victoria’s right. Just take it easy Kiki.

Kiki: No. There’s no time for me to take it easy. Everyone has to help.

Victoria: But… But… Listen, I’ll stay and help you protect the students in case some of them come here Sensei. James. Cain. I’m counting on your 2 to make Team Meteor go away. And with Cal there, hopefully, it’ll be a little bit easier.

Cain: You can count on us!

~You turn to us, whenever you need us

We’ve got the power to protect us all~

~1 thing is true: we’re kind of magic, at the tip of your fingers, whenever you call~

James: Usually, I’d be all into your voice but come on Cain! Let’s go save Apophyll!

Cain: Right! I’m gonna go up ahead!

Cain raced out of the room. James started to go to but 1st stopped at the PC real quick. After a couple of seconds there, James continued to Pyrous Mountain. As he was getting to the entrance, he could see Cain, his Nidoking and a Team Meteor Grunt.

dsvIGSX.png

Cain: Oh my Arceus! Just move out of the way!

Team Meteor Grunt: No! I will not! You will not get passed me no matter what!

Cain: Ugh. Fine. Bring out your Pokemon.

Team Meteor Grunt: No! No battle! No entry!

Cain: Sooo you’re just gonna stand there and not bring out your Pokemon?

Team Meteor Grunt: That is correct sir! I will not leave from this point at all!

Cain: Uh huh. Ohh Nidoking.~ Move him out of the way will you?~

Nidoking swatted at the Team Meteor Grunt and made him fall down a ledge, moving him out of the way.

ZeXWQVf.png

Cain: Nice job Nidoking! Ohh hi James! I’ll meet you up there!

Cain then went inside the mountain. James followed suit when he heard a a familiar voice call out to him.

Victoria: James! Hold up!

Z1gBFTJ.png

James: Victoria? What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna stay with Kiki in case any of the Team Meteor guys decided to invade the Academy.

Victoria: Well I wanted to but Kiki made me leave. She said that there was nothing I could really do for her there. I mean… I don’t know. She’s not wrong but at the same time, I’m so worried about her.

James: It’ll be ok. Let’s go take these guys out huh?

Victoria: Yea. I’ll team up with you so we get through these guys faster.

James and Victoria started to walk through the mountain. As they walked together, Victoria looked down at James’ belt and noticed he only had 1 PokeBall on his waist.

Victoria: Hey James? How come you only have 1 PokeBall around your waist?

James: Because I’m only using 1 Pokemon and you’re looking at it. (pointing to Duskull)

Duskull: (smiling) Duskull.

Victoria: But… But why?!

James: Look, I have no idea what we’re gonna be facing up there. If something happens to me, at least my Pokemon won’t be taken by them.

Victoria: Hmm. I see. Not a bad plan there to be honest.

James and Victoria continued through the mountain. They battled some Team Meteor Grunts along the way. Victoria was shockingly impressed by how strong James’ Duskull was. At last, they reached the summit.

James: Ohh finally! Arceus! I can’t stand the heat in there!

Victoria: You’ll be fine. Now let’s move!

James: I am. Geez.

Victoria: By the way, what do you think of Cal?

James: Umm… I don’t know. Why?

Victoria: I just think he’s a cool boy. Impressive. I really like him.

James: Why not just tell him how you feel then?

Victoria: You know… I might do it have this whole mess is over with.

James and Victoria finally got to where everyone was. Taka, Cain, Cal & Solaris were there.

N5yP4tf.png

Victoria: Cal!

Cal: Victoria?

Victoria: Were you defeated by them?

Cal: Umm… I-

Cain: Ugh…

James: Are you ok dude?

Cain: I’m fine but I just couldn’t take on the both of them at once.

Victoria: Don’t worry. You 2 stand back. Me and James got this.

Solaris: Hoho. I writhe in fear at what mere children could do to us.

James: You’ll found out Solaris.

Solaris: Ahh great. James is here as well. Son, you deal with the girl. He’s mine.

James: Wait wait. Taka. He’s your dad?!

Taka: Seems like it.

James: That’s… Totally unexpected.

Cain: Everyone! Look over there! It’s the Camerupt and it’s connected to the machine!

s6hbghO.png

Victoria: We need to hurry this up! Go Incineroar!

Taka: Let’s finish this quickly Chatot!

Solaris: So, you ready to be defeated?

James: Haha. That’s funny Solaris. But I’ll tell you. Just with the way you look. I can tell you have strong Pokemon.

Solaris: You’d be foolish to think otherwise dear boy.

James: And I’ll be honest. I know I can’t beat you.

Cain: Wait. What?! What do you mean you can’t beat him?!

James: It’ll ok Cain.

Cain: How is this gonna be ok?!

Solaris: I must admit, I am a bit puzzled as well. If you know this battle is unwinnable, why even try?

James: Because Solaris, at the very least, I’ll be able to tie with you.

Victoria: Wait. Are you saying that-

James: Yes. Neither of us will win but neither of us will lose.

Solaris: HAHAHAHA! I must say, this is a different victory speech than I’ve ever heard before. I still intend to defeat you and even kill you.

James: Get ready Duskull!

???: There will be no need for that!

Cain: Wait.

Cal: Is that-

ilTMwMS.png

Victoria: Sensei! What are you doing here!? You should be resting!

Kiki: Like I’ve said Victoria. I cannot sit behind and do nothing while my Academy is under threat. Go Medicham!

Romynmb.png

Solaris: It would most likely have been a better idea if you had listen to these measly children and stayed behind. You honestly think you can defeat me?

Kiki: No. I intend to destroy that infernal contraption! Medicham, use Hi Jump Kick!

Solaris: Cal! Stop her!

Cal sent out his Magmortar and it caught the Medicham in mid air. Victoria looked at him in shock.

ca0MZ21.png

Victoria: Cal! What are you doing?!

Cal: Sorry Victoria. I guess I have a habit of not being what people want me to be.

Victoria: You-You’re betraying us?!

Soalris: Throw that Pokemon up into the air Cal!

Cal: What? Why?

Solaris: Do as I say. Now!

Cal: Ugh. Fine. Magmortar! Throw Medicham as far in the air as you can!

YB7rYHH.png

Solaris: Witness the power of Team Meteor people of Apophyll! Garchomp! Use Dragon Rush! And aim at its neck!

Everyone looked at Solaris with a horrific expression except for Taka. Garchomp moved with amazing speed and jumped up into the air towards Medicham. Medicham couldn’t do anything to protect itself and Garchomp used Dragon Rush… Through its neck, decapitating it.

BYIPf3j.png

Pv5jVUe.png

The Garchomp landed back down onto the ground. Everyone watched as the body of Medicham landed into the lava, melting it instantly as the head of Medicham landed at the feet of Taka.

P5AIwPO.png

alYBXoK.png

Kiki: My… My Medicham!

Victoria: Oh my Arceus…

Cal: What the fuck?!

Cain: What… Just… Happened?

James: No… No! This wasn’t supposed to happen!

Taka: Yuck. Even that kind of grossed me out.

Solaris: Dispose of the head son.

Taka: Gladly.

Taka kicked the head of Medicham into the lava, melting it to nothing.

saJBCcI.png

Victoria: Do you have no soul Solaris?! How could you do that to a Pokemon!?

Solaris: Easy.

Kiki: You will not be able to be victorious. I swear I’ll see to it!

Solaris: Would you like to see more of your Pokemon decapitated? Hahaha! But seriously, we won’t allow any nuisances to threaten this mission. Garchomp! Execute!

Victoria: No! Stop!

James then remembered something. He got a flashback of when he was back in Shade’s Power Plant and watching the horrible videos of people dying. He remembered there was a girl that got killed by a Garchomp. He then realized that it was Kiki and that the video was about to happen in reality.

James: Argh! No! Light! Stop it!

Duskull: Duskull!

Solaris: Use Dragon Rush on that puny Pokemon and then kill the woman!

Duskull reached in front of Kiki in time but Garchomp did as it was told. It used Dragon Rush on Duskull, which made it land behind James and everyone and then it killed Kiki, leaving everyone horrified.

kWduHJj.png

s5ZdaxG.png

Tf2WrkM.png

Cal: No. No! Solaris, this wasn’t part of the deal!

Solaris: Why do you care? She would have died in the fire.

Cal: No! That’s it.

Solaris: Hmm?

Cal: Magmortar! Use Blast Burn on the machine!

Magmortar used Blast Burn on the machine. The Camerupt moved out of the way in time and the machine ceased to work.

OU52zQS.png

bsCYwYy.png

Solaris: Hmph. Your brother was right. You are pathetic.

Cal: Don’t you… Yes I am. I am weak. I am pathetic. And I accept it. Kiki helped me realize that.

Solaris: Well… That plan might have failed but I plan to kill all of you here and now. If any of you live, then that just means that Team Meteor will have to deal with you nuisances even more. Hmm.  Garchomp, throw the body off of the mountain.

Victoria: NO! DON’T!

Victoria tried to get to Kiki’s body 1st but she wasn't fast enough. The Garchomp kicked Kiki’s body down the mountain, which landed near the entrance of the mountain. Everyone couldn't believe what just happened.

U933jQk.png

Victoria: You… You fucking bastard!

Cal: I didn’t want this to happen Solaris!

Solaris: It does not matter what you want. All that matters is what Team Meteor wants.

Cain: But that’s just… Huh? James? Are you ok?

Everyone looked at James. His eyes were wide open and he looked like he was ready to lose it.

Victoria: James?

James started to think about all the horrible things that he witnessed. Corey’s suicide, Heather’s “therapy”, the horrible things he witnessed in Shade’s Power Plant, the gang’s kidnapping, Cain’s kidnapping, Medicham being decapitated and melting in the lava and no Kiki being killed by Garchomp and kicked down the mountain.

James: AAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOO! TOO MUCH! TOO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS ARE HAPPENING! THIS ISN’T REAL! IT CAN’T BE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO MORE DEATH OR DESTRUCTION! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MOOOOOOORE!

Cain: James…

Victoria: Oh my Arceus… I had no idea he went through so much.

Solaris: Haha. If you wish to to not experience this horrible world anymore, allow me to end it for you.

Cain: No! Please don’t! James get up! Please!

Victoria: Please James! Don’t let this happen to you! Get up! Move! Anything please!

Cal: You gotta move out of the way James! This isn’t the way to do things!

James: Guys… I love you all but I just don’t know if I can’t take it anymore. (looks at Solaris) Do what you want with me. (looks down with his eyes closed)

Solaris: Haha. As you wish. Garchomp! Exe- What?

Duskull rushed in front of James, trying to protect him.

c9u0urf.png

Solaris: I will spare you if you move out of the way. Now move!

Duskull looked back at James and saw how sad he was with everything he witnessed during his adventure.

PfSDn9X.png

It then turned back towards Solaris and his Garchomp. It got an angry look on its face.

c9u0urf.png

Solaris: Hahaha! So you show emotion. But what can a Pokemon as yourself do to my Pokemon?

Duskull: Duskull! Kull Duskull! KUUUUULLLLLLLLL!

(start at beginning and stop at about 0:57)

Duskull suddenly started to shine. Everyone looked on in shock as Duskull started to evolve. James noticed the light too. Duskull finally then turned into Dusclops.

hK097MC.png

EBww0o3.png

6LxO1YT.png

IYVWcov.png

James slowly lifted his head up to see his newly evolved Dusclops. Dusclops looked back to James and gave a thumbs up and then turned back to Garchomp, giving it an angry look.

0pr3zZq.png

Solaris: Hmm. As impressive as that is, I still intend to-

James then slowly started to get up.

James: Light… Thank you… You were willing to sacrifice yourself to save me… I’m sorry I almost left you… All of you…

Cain: Ohh thank Arceus.

Victoria: (crying) James.

Cal: Good.

James took a deep breath and closed his eyes. And then he opened them back up but he had an angry expression on his face.

dxLHBwx.png

dY5zgsA.png

(start at beginning and listen to the whole song or til the battle is over)

Tck40FX.png

James: Light! With all of your power! Attack Garchomp!

Solaris: Hmph! Garchomp! Show this degenerate what true power looks like!

Dusclops and Garchomp rammed into each other, both seeming to be equal in power and strength. This surprised Solaris.

ZMfGuvS.png

Solaris: Im-Impossible! My Garchomp is superior to you! It should have no problem taking out a Pokemon like that! What’s happening!? Huh?!

James: LIGHT! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! KEEP GOING!

Dusclops and Garchomp then jumped back onto the opposite sides of the mountain and started attacking each other. There were a lot of exchanges between Dusclop’s Shadow Punch and Shadow Ball and Garchomp’s Fire Fang and Dragon Rush. Everyone watched in awe.

5wMVVyn.png

gxXFX0x.png

s52Xa7Q.png

Solaris: In all of my time of being Team Meteor, this is the fiercest battle I’ve ever seem my Garchomp compete in. Even against another Pseudo Legendary, it would dominate it. But somehow, your measly Dusclops is matching power to my Garchomp. How is that possible?!

Everyone continued to watch the 2 Pokemon have their fierce battle.

ws8feq7.png

V1ORprz.png

James: If you want a reason why, it’s because of me.

Solaris: What are you going on about?

James: My Dusclops is matching your Garchomps power because of me.

Solaris: How could it be because of you?!

James: It didn’t want me to die. It evolved to get stronger for me. And now, it’s doing its best to match your Garchomp’s power.

Solaris: So what?! You think you’ve won?!

James: I never said that.

Solaris looked back up at the battle as he heard to explosions just from the Pokemon ramming into each other.

sr0AjWl.png

XbbSX6F.png

4VNF0Pm.png

Then he looked back at James.

James: While my Dusclops is matching your Garchomps power, it will only last for so long. (looks back at Solaris) Eventually, your Garchomp will overpower it.

Cain: Wait. What?! Then why are you staying so calm!?

James: As I said before, I can at least make it so that he can’t kill anyone for right now… At least can’t kill anyone else…

Everyone looked back up to the rampaging battle. It was now clear that Dusclops was starting to lose energy.

R4xY19r.png

qpH8s4z.png

James: Alright Light! Come back down here!

Solaris: Return to my side Garchomp and lets finish off this wanna be Pseudo Legendary Pokemon! Use Earthquake!

Garchomp jumped into the air and landed hard on the mountain and did MASSIVE damage on Dusclops.

Solaris: Hahahaha! Your Dusclops is barely hanging on!

James: Light! Use Trick Room!

Solaris: It doesn’t matter if my Pokemon is slower now! The end is here! Garchomp! Finish it off with Dragon Rush!

The Garchomp rushed towards Dusclops at  an alarming speed.

Solaris: FINALLY! IT’LL BE OVER

James: Light! Use Destiny Bond!

Dusclops created a darker version of itself and it flew towards Garchomp and went inside of its body. Garchomp hit its Dragon Rush on Dusclops and made it faint.

Solaris: I told you that you would lose! And now, you shall suffer the same fate as Kiki and that Medicham of hers! Garchomp! Decapitate James!

Victoria: No!

Cain: This can’t happen! (looks away) I can’t watch!

James just stood there smiling. The Garchomp ran up to James and raised its sharp claws into the air. It then started to swing its claw in James’ direction but then it stopped. Solaris got furious.

Solaris: What?! What are you doing!? Kill him! KILL HIM!

Garchomp stood still. But after a couple of minutes, it fell to the ground fainted. Solaris and everyone looked on astonished.

Solaris: H-How?! How did it faint?!

Cain: That was unexpected but I’m so glad James is safe.

Taka: Wait. Could it be? Did Destiny Bond land on its target after all?

Solaris: What are you blathering on about?!

Taka: Do you not know what Destiny Bond is?

Solaris: Yes! But it shouldn’t matter! My Garchomp had way more energy! It makes no sense!

Cal: Destiny Bond will always make the Pokemon that faints the other Pokemon deplete its energy completely.

James: So like I said. I wouldn’t be able to beat you. But I can at least tie with you.

Solaris: Argh! You insolent little… Retreat Taka. This whole mission has been a fail.

Taka: Yes. See ya later James.

Solaris and Taka get away. Everyone goes over to James to make sure he’s ok. And then Victoria pushed Cal.

Cal: Hey! What was that fo-

Victoria: What were you thinking siding with Team Meteor?!

Cal: I didn’t mean for-

Victoria: Did you want me dead too Cal?!

Cal: Of course not Victoria! I didn’t plan for this to happen!

Victoria:… Just go. I don’t even wanna look at you right now.

Cal:… Right.

Cal leaves the mountain. After a couple of minutes, James returned Light to its PokeBall and started walking back to Apophyll Academy with Victoria and Cain.

James: Don’t worry buddy. When you get healed, I’ll let you out of your PokeBall. I know you hate it in there.

Cain: I’m so glad all of that’s over. I’m sorry I wasn’t much help.

Victoria: You were there and tried to help. That’s all I can ask from you Cain. And Kiki…

James: Yes. Apophyll is saved because of Kiki…

Victoria: She sacrificed herself to save the place she loved.

They get to the exit of the mountain and see Kiki’s body there. Surprisingly, there weren't many scratches or bruises on the body but it was still a sad sight to see. James, Cain and Victoria picked up the body and took it back to the Academy. Later on that same day, they held a small memorial for Kiki and then buried the body.

The next day, Cain, James and Victoria all went up to Kiki’s old room.

LFXj3MT.png

Victoria: James… You have earned this HM for Strength.

James: Thanks Victoria.

Victoria: And I would love to give you the Fury Badge but…

James: It’s ok Victoria. You don’t have to say anymore.

Victoria: Thanks. But I have to tell you 2 something.

Cain: What’s that?

Victoria: Well this Academy needs a new teacher. And Kiki intended for me to take over. And I plan to stay here to take on that role. So it seems that we won’t be able to travel together anymore…

James: It’s ok Victoria. I understand. You’re gonna do great here.

Cain: Yea. You were the best student right?

Victoria: Haha. True I guess. But I want you 2 to promise me that you’ll make it to the Reborn League and beat them.

Cain: Well, I usually get told to beat something else but sure thing boo.~

James: Oh my Arceus. Cain. Haha.

Victoria: Do I even wanna know?

Cain: Probably not. Haha. Sorry but you know. Just trying to lighten the mood you know?

Victoria: Haha. Thanks Cain.

Cain: Well, I guess it’s time to leave. Hey James. I’ll meet you by the Byxbysion Wasteland door by the Coral Ward. Bye Victoria.

Victoria: Bye Cain.

Cain then left the room. James and Victoria stood up.

Victoria: Well James, I guess this is good bye.

James: Yea…

Victoria and James hugged each other. It was heartbreaking because they always were around each other a lot.

Victoria: Good luck in your next Gym Badge James. And save your friends!

James: I intend to. Later Victoria!

James then left the the room and boarded the boat and headed back to Coral Ward.

Pokémon Greet Outside Of The PokeBall(?)

Spoiler

D9WtKqg.gif

Since evolving, nothing's really changed. Dusclops was only in its PokeBall once which is when it battled against Solaris' Garchomp and fainted. It was the only way for James to get it back to the PokeCenter. But, it didn't freak out when it came out of the PokeBall. So it is safe to assume it is getting over its fear of the dark.

Pokémon Team

Spoiler

D9WtKqg.gif

Light (Dusclops)/Female/Level 45

Nature: Hardy/Ability: Pressure

Moveset: Shadow Punch/Shadow Ball/Destiny Bond/Trick Room

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 45

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 42

LrrbvmK.gif

Growlie (Growlithe)/Female/Level 41

Moveset: Crunch/Heat Wave/Flamethrower/Close Combat

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 42

Moveset: Fire Punch/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 43

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 43

Moveset: Drain Punch/Faint Attack/Needle Arm/Sucker Punch

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 44

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 42

Team Motto Decision!

Spoiler

Ame - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting back in Kanto, James and Ame have become really close friends. Thanks to Ame, James has his own room in the Reborn Region inside the Grand Hall. While they are close friends, Ame is a really important person and always busy. So there's really no time for them 2 to hang out. But they value any time they have talking to each other.

CHANGE! Cain - MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Cain instantly hit it off. They basically are best friends. The next time they meet seems to have strengthen their friendship with James totally in love with Cain's singing even during a dangerous situation. The next time they meet is in the Beryl Cemetery. While they don't do their motto, their friendship seems to have gotten stronger. Although James is a bit annoyed Cain hasn't given him the key, he is willing to help out in his friends quest. They seem to have gotten even closer in their friendship since they broke out Heather and the other orphans out of the orphanage/psychiatric center. And they got to do their motto again, but as more of a distraction this time. After winning his 4th badge, he witnesses Team Meteor kidnapping everyone but Cain. After meeting Cain at the Coral Ward, he appreciates Cain even more with his determination of wanting to save the gang. Scared that something bad might have happened to Cain, he searches Azurine Island to search for his friend. Finding Cain's earring reassures him that at least Cain is here. After seeing Cain in a cell, he's relieved that he is ok but angry that they did that to him. In a weird way, James likes that Cain called him his prince. This whole experience has made James and Cain even closer as friends. James loves the fact that Cain really cares about his well being during his little mind break up on Pyrous Mountain. It seems that there is nothing that can damage their friendship but only time will tell.

CHANGE! Victoria - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Victoria have a good friendship. While it's not on the same level as Cain, these 2 are very good friends. The next time they meet is in the Obsidia Ward. Victoria's concern for James' safety caused her to battle James in an attempt to have him not be in danger. She lost though and basically forced herself to have faith in him. Their other encounter is when the whole Corey situation happened. James helping Victoria with Shelly really increased their friendship level as well as him saving her from Aster & Eclipse. However, their friendship hit a rocky road as Victoria was against the idea of James battling Shelly after she just got over, or at least attempting to try to get over, Corey's death. But she seems to have forgiven James for it since learning about the gangs abduction. James is surprised but respects Victoria more with her trying to save the gang with her returning to Apophyll Academy to try to obtain the HM for Strength. After learning about Kiki's health condition, James understands why Victoria did what she did to try to stop him from battling her. Although, he is a bit mad at her for accusing him of caring about the gang more than Kiki. He seems to have somewhat forgiven her though with the events that take place after the battle between Kiki & James. James feels really bad for Victoria when Kiki gets killed and vice versa. He appreciates her more now and their friendship has went up very high due to the Team Meteor Pyrous Mountain situation.

Julia - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Julia and James were just acquaintances. Julia and her "boomings" at 1st kind of made James nervous around her but after spending some time around her, he somewhat kind of got into it as well. They have met twice since their encounter at the explosion of the train station. The 1st was when Julia invited James to come to help her, Fern and Florinia to go investigate the Power Plant. While they didn't interact with each other much, she did help him feel better when he started to feel it was kind of his fault that the train station bombing happened. They also kind of grew closer when James decided to blow up the door to get into the next room. The other time they met is when James went to Julia's gym to challenge her for her gym. Although she lost the battle, that didn't damage their friendship. They appear to have a regular friendship.

Fern - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James despises Fern. In fact, he's the only person James has been calling a twerp much like he did to Ash back in his Team Rocket days. James has met Fern a total of 5 times since their 1st meeting. James seemed to tolerate Fern when they teamed up back at the Power Plant situation. In fact, James somewhat forgave him for being a twerp, although he didn't really say it to Fern. However, since their encounter at the Onyx Trainer School, James went back to hating him. Their 3rd encounter really made James pissed off at Fern as not only did Fern tell James to beg if he wanted to be freed, but when he wouldn't oblige, Fern actually left James trapped in the cage. But the final straw was when James witnessed a suicide and Fern was just a complete jerk about it. Showed no emotion about a person taking his own life. The last time they meet, James completely loses it on Fern. He hates how he showed no compassion for Shelly during their Gym Battle and is fed up being called a loser, despite the fact Fern has never beat him in a battle let alone fainted any of his Pokémon. James completely hates Fern now and it seems there is nothing Fern can do to have James reverse his thoughts about him.

Florinia - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, James wasn't sure how to think of Florinia. He always tried to be friendly towards her but she showed almost no emotion. They have met many times after the Power Plant incident but Florinia remained unemotional and James was still feeling awkward around her. That is, until around the last time they saw each other. James passed the test getting all 8 answers right which made Florinia kinda get closer with James in their friendship. Afterwards, while James was resting, as well as his Pokémon, Florinia asked him for a favor and after he accepted, for the 1st time, she smiled at him somewhat, showing some kind of emotion for the 1st time in front of him. Their friendship seems to have just gotten lifted off the ground.

Amaria - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Amaria and James have a good friendship. They've hung around each other during the plant coming to life in Obsidia Ward but during that time, they formed a friendship. While James made Amaria confused about how to feel about him when Cain was around, she eventually figured he was a good guy and just liked to have fun. They grew closer when Amaria let him stay over night on her boat and also saving her from the vines that were strangling her and Florinia. After James sees the video of Amaria either being pushed off a cliff or throwing herself off a 1, he's been really worried about her. Seeing Amaria after seeing Cain has confused him but after learning about a possible cleaning of the water from pollution, he's more intended to help her out. Inside the building, they get split up but James is confident she'll make it through. When they finally meet up again, she saves his life thanks to her Kindra Atlantica. (With a little help from James' Duskull Light) James witnesses Solaris using his Pokémon on Amaria directly which makes him feel bad for not trying to do anything to protect her. Despite that though, Amaria is appreciative of James help and slowly walks off home. Their friendship has definitely grown a lot since their little adventure in the Blacksteam Factory.

CHANGE! Taka - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Taka and James are really only acquaintances but James somewhat respects Taka. When they see each other for a 2nd time, James has somewhat more respect for Taka since he can see that he doesn't seem to like doing what he's doing. Since encountering him again on the Azurine Island, Taka seems like he has more of a don't care attitude. James learns that Taka and Solaris are father and son and that takes him aback. That doesn't seem to affect his opinion of Taka anymore though. Although, he hates the fact that Taka kicks the decapitated head of Kiki's Medicham into the lava. Because of that, he has a bit more hatred for Taka now.

Corey - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James feels sorry for Corey. When he found out Corey was apart of Team Meteor, he was really angry at him and hated him for a short time. But since Corey committed suicide and James learned more about him, he understands him more and respects him.

Heather - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Heather have a pretty good friendship. Although, you wouldn't know that if you saw their 1st meeting. Heather was angry at James for beating up Team Meteor. But then the 2nd time they meet up, they team up somewhat to take on the masked Team Meteor Grunt, Taka and ZEL, making their friendship starting to blossom. After taking them out, Heather feels comfortable telling James about her family. When they last meet, she learns, thanks to James, that her father is part of Team Meteor. She respects James for treating her like a grown up and telling her the truth, even though it somewhat hurts.  The last time they meet, Heather is happy to see James but is annoyed with his friend. While she does see James as her friend, she decided not to stay and goes off to Shelly to get away from Cain. While at Shelly, she encounters Cain and James again. Her annoyance for Cain increases as her friendship with James seems to stay the same. But now that the Doctor has done some sort of Electro-shock Therapy on her, she doesn't talk anymore. Their friendship seems to be increasing.

Shelly - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Ever since their 1st meeting, Shelly and James have a strong friendship. When they 1st met, Shelly was all upset about the death of Heather's father. James tries everything he can to make Shelly happy and eventually, he does. At least, somewhat. Shelly apologizes for any friction she may have caused between James and Victoria which shows him that she cares about him. She feels comfortable telling him about her past. She gladly gives James the badge after his victory. The next time they meet is when Cain wants to make sure Heather, her best friend, is doing ok. Heather runs again and she lets out that her parents are dead, resulting in Heather being forced to be taken back to the orphanage/psychiatric center. James comforts her and reassures her that he's there to help her. Their whole team while taking on the orderlies as really heightened their friendship. Although, she didn't really know it before, she's seeing James as more of a friend now. Their friendship seems to keep growing as time goes on.

Anna - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James and Anna have a weird friendship connection. Also, a very small 1. When they 1st meet, Anna talks all crazy. Her and Noel dolls, burn scars that actually aren't on Charlotte. James is a bit weirded out by her. But by the end of his visit at the orphanage/psychiatric ward, he's happy to know what to tell Shelly to make her feel better thanks to Anna. When he, with Cain and Shelly, goes back to the orphanage/psychiatric center to bust out Heather, Anna is shown to actually be somewhat smart and really peppy. Their friendship is somewhat rising.

Noel - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James and Noel don't really have a connection. Barely could be called acquaintances. Noel doesn't talk to James much and neither does James to Noel. But they don't hate each other. But since James, along with Cain and Shelly, comes back to bust Heather out of the orphanage/psychiatric center, Noel proves to be somewhat helpful. James seems quite fearful for Noel when the orderlies take him to a cell but is relieved to see he is ok. Their friendship seems to start to increase, although it's not certain if it will go any higher than it is now.

Charlotte - NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together) Since their 1st meeting, James and Charlotte have a tiny friendship started. Well, at least James to Charlotte. In a weird way, Charlotte reminds James of Jessie. Now since James, with Cain and Shelly, comes back to the orphanage/psychiatric center to break Heather out, Charlotte instantly helps out with distracting some orderlies but that worries James. He's glad to see she's ok when they get to her cell though. He sees that she's actually more dangerous than Jessie was but that doesn't scare him. They actually get closer while in the tunnel. James reveals to her about his past and she confesses that she actually likes the idea of having a motto with him and plans on doing it when things calm down more. Their friendship has grown a lot more since their 2nd meeting.

CHANGE! Kiki - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James & Kiki seem to be more acquaintances than forming a friendship but this doesn't bother James. They 1st meet during 1 of Kiki's classes. James is impressed with what she says and thinks she's a good teacher. He is a little annoyed at her that he has to pass some kind of test to acquire the HM for Strength but he decides to just do it instead of wasting time arguing. Plus, he has a feeling there's something wrong with Kiki. With Victoria confirming about his suspicions of something being wrong with Kiki, he feels sorry for her. He respects her a lot for trying to keep her condition hidden to try to keep strong. James is saddened by the death of Kiki but respects her a lot for protecting the place that she loved so dearly in her heart. He never knew if she considered him a friend but he definitely considers her a friend and will miss her greatly.

CHANGE! Cal - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James doesn't really know how to feel about Cal. While he feels bad that he's had a bad childhood, the fact that Cal did something to Shelly to make her how she is today doesn't sit well with James. Now that James knows Cal joined Team Meteor, he's really mad at Cal. He hopes to never see him again or if he does, at least try to figure out why he joined them in the 1st place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well done, this episode is by far the greatest for now! The custom screenshoots are nicely designed and the death of Medicham is absolutely terrifying, that makes Solaris creepier and more detestable than usual. Also, I felt very sad for both Kiki and Medicham. The fact she sees her favourite Pokemon be destroyed like this and then when she is sent to the bottom of the Mt. Pyrous... that creates a true revolting atmosphere. I'm glad that Light kicked Garchomp's draconic ass!

James rocks :D

Edited by Q-Jei
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Well done, this episode is by far the greatest for now! The custom screenshoots are nicely designed and the death of Medicham is absolutely terrifying, that makes Solaris creepier and more detestable than usual. Also, I felt very sad for both Kiki and Medicham. The fact she sees her favourite Pokemon be destroyed like this and then when she is sent to the bottom of the Mt. Pyrous... that creates a true revolting atmosphere. I'm glad that Light kicked Garchomp's draconic ass!

James rocks :D

Yea. Took me hours to find some of that stuff. Haha. But thanks. Glad you liked it.

James' Team Announcement! And an explanation on why there was no Episode today.

So lets begin with the no Episode Explanation. It's simple. Episode 27 literally took me 24 hours to make. I did not sleep until like in the afternoon. And because of that, my creative thinking was off and I want to give you guys the best that I can come up with. So I took a day off from James' Reborn Run. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, it will either return tomorrow or the next day. Btw, I had a BLAST with Episode 27 and I hope you all did too whoever read it.

AND NOW...

James' team. Now do not fret. I'm still gonna have him catch all the Pokémon that were voted months ago. But... There will be a somewhat of an Ash effect on James now. Now I know you're all thinking "An Ash effect? What's that?" Well I'm glad you asked! :D Ash will always and I mean ALWAYS have Pikachu in his party. No matter what. So... James will never get rid of Light (Dusclops) from his party. That's right. Dusclops is the Pikachu in this series. Now you all could probably guess something like that would happen especially from Episode 27 with how much I had Dusclops involved. But the good news is is that:

1. Unlike Pikachu, Dusclops will evolve sometime in the future. I know you don't get Reaper's Cloth until sometime late in the game but rest assured. Dusclops will evolve!

2. Again, unlike Pikachi, Dusclops will eventually get out of his fear of being inside of its PokeBall. I don't mind editing the pics I screenshot to make it that Dusclops is there but I know it's gonna be a burden on me sometime down the line. Plus, I want Dusclops to evolve. (HA! Pokémon Pun!)

And 1 more thing. I'm not ENTIRELY sure but there may be 1 more Pokémon that may get the Ash effect like Dusclops as well. And to make you wonder even more, we have met them in the story already. But like I said. I'm not entirely sure but this Pokémon may end up like Dusclops as well.

I do hope you enjoyed this little announcement and hope you enjoy this James Reborn Run!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, RandomusPsy said:

I can't wait for more, I hope you do do more in the future.

I don't meant to pry, but is it possible Cain and James are passing friendship into something more?

Haha. No. They're just really, really close best friends. Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Haha. No. They're just really, really close best friends. Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it.

Haha, hey little side ship then. It may never sail, but let us respect it. But really, you are amazing. You portray the characters beautifully your interactions are spot on, and the Quirky pokemon James always befriends being present just makes me love it that much more.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, RandomusPsy said:

Haha, hey little side ship then. It may never sail, but let us respect it. But really, you are amazing. You portray the characters beautifully your interactions are spot on, and the Quirky pokemon James always befriends being present just makes me love it that much more.

Well thanks very much for the compliment. ^_^ 

hVxrnOe.png

Spoiler

James made it back to the boat shed at Coral Ward. As he was walking through the boat to exit it, he kept thinking about what happened back at Mt. Pyrous. While he was happy that he chose to continue going, he couldn’t get the image of Kiki and her Medicham being killed. It upset him he couldn’t save them from being murdered. As he exited the shed, he heard a familiar voice.

yh1dVIM.png

Cain: Hey James!

James: Ohh. Hey Cain.

Cain: Hey Light. How you doing?

Dusclops: Dusclops.

Cain: So James, you ready to take on my sister for her badge.

James: Yea. Sure.

Cain: Come on. This is for the gang!

James: I said sure.

Cain: Hey… Before I unlock the door to the Byxbysion Wasteland, can we go to the PokeCenter here and talk?

James: Sure. If you want to.

James, Light and Cain all walked over to the PokeCenter. Cain could see that Light was worried about James as was he. He never seen James act like he did on top of Mt. Pyrous. They went inside the PokeCenter and sat down.

J2Hk4CF.png

Cain: So…

James: Yea.

There was awkward silence for a bit. Cain didn’t know how to word what he wanted to say but he needed to for James’ sake.

James: Is there something wrong Cain or are you just trying to waste time?

Cain: No no. It’s just… I don’t know how to word it.

James: Just say it.

Cain: What’s going on with you? You seemed at bit more cheerful before we left Apophyll Academ-

James: Cheerful? How can I be? I was only like that so Victoria could somehow continue on as a teacher there. I didn’t wanna make her cry. I feel like… I have no idea how I feel like. I let everyone down.

Cain: How did you let everyone down? If it wasn’t for you, everyone is alive and-

James: Everyone? So that means Kiki is alive as well right?

Cain: That’s not what I meant James. I was just-

James: You just have no idea what I’ve been through Cain. I mean sure. Most of the time you saw me I was calm and collected and happy. But the few times, I was just masking it.

Cain: Is that why you almost let yourself… You know?

James: Yes. It is. It was all getting too much for me.

James looked down at the floor. Light then walked up in front of him and smiled. Which made James smile back at his friend.

James: (smiling at Light) But thanks to Light here, I realized that I have a reason to keep going despite what I’ve witnessed throughout my adventures. And it also reminded me that I have people here that care about me. (turns to Cain smiling) Like you.

Cain: Aww James~ That’s so sweet to say.

James: I’m sorry for snapping at you before. Just hard to think about all those bad times you know?

Cain: No no. It’s ok. I get it. I think anyone would have done that. I’m just glad you talked to me about this. I was worried about you.

James: I’m sorry. If something happens again, I’ll come talk to you about it.

Cain: Promise?

James: Pinky Promise.

They both crossed their pinkies across each others. Cain looked at Dusclops.

Cain: I never got a chance to say this before but thanks Light. If it wasn’t for you evolving for James, well… Thank you for saving him Light.

Dusclops: (smiling with its eyes closed) Dusclops Dusc!

James: You’re a special friend Light. And 1 I will always cherish that.

Cain: Hey James. What do you say we go to the door and unlock it so you can battle my sister.

James: Sounds good to me. Let’s go Light!

Dusclops: Dusc!

Light, James and Cain left the Center to go to the door. When they got there, Cain used his key to unlock it.

vocWopO.png

7poWbtK.png

Cain: Might as well just leave this unlocked. I’m pretty sure there will be more challengers that’ll want to battle my sister for her badge.

James: True. I’ll see you after I get the badge.

Cain: Great. I’ll wait by the Railnet. Meet me there when you’re done.

James went to go inside but then stopped.

James: Hey Cain! Wait!

Cain: Yea? What is it James?

James: Before I go in there, how about we have a battle 1st?

Cain: Hmm. I don’t see why not. Let’s do this!

Spoiler

EvzvUNh.png

VS Cain

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on A. Marowak/Critical Hit/A. Marowak faints

Meowstic uses Psychic on Growlithe/Growlithe faints

Meowstic uses Psychic on Luxray

Luxray uses Crunch on Meowstic

Meowstic uses Shadow Ball on Luxray/Luxray faints

Cain uses a Choco Ice Cream on Meowstic

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on Meowstic

Meowstic uses Light Screen

Empoleon uses Bubble Beam on Meowstic

Empoleon uses Aqua Jet on Meowstic/Meowstic faints

Primarina uses Sparkling Aria on Swalot

Swalot uses Sludge Bomb on Primarina

Primarina uses Sparkling Aria on Swalot/Swalot faints

Primarina uses Sparkling Aria on Dusclops

Dusclops uses Trick Room

Dusclops uses Shadow Punch on Primarina

Primarina uses Sparkling Aria on Dusclops

Dusclops uses Destiny Bond on Primarina

Primarina uses Disarming Voice on Dusclops/Dusclops faints/Primarina faints due to Destiny Bond

A. Muk uses Knock Off on Darmanitan

Darmanitan uses Fire Punch on A. Muk

Cain switches into Nidoking

Darmanitan uses Fire Punch on Nidoking

Nidoking uses Shadow Ball on Darmanitan

Darmanitan uses Fire Punch on Nidoking/Nidoking faints

Cain uses Choco Ice Cream on A. Muk

Darmanitan uses Fire Punch on A. Muk

Darmanitan uses Fire Punch on A. Muk/A. Muk faints

James wins!

James: Wow Cain. You’re doing better. You almost beat me that time.

Cain: Yea. But I still lost.

James: But you did great!

Cain: Well I usually get told that for something else buuuut I’ll take the compliment. Especially if it’s from you~ So you remember where to meet me after your Gym Battle with my sister right?

James: Yep. I’ll be there as soon as I can.

Cain: See ya later James.

Cain went to leave but as he turned around, he noticed a familiar red-haired boy.

Cain: I’ll let you handle this James. Later~

James turned around and saw Cal sitting there.

f4A1EAB.png

James: Light! Get Ready!

Dusclops: Dusc Dusclops!

Cal: Whoa whoa. Not here to cause trouble. I just wanted to talk.

James: Why should I trust you?

Cal: I came here in public to talk to you.

James: Hmm. Fine. Say what you need to say.

Cal: Thanks… I didn’t mean for what happened at Mt. Pyrous to happen. None of that was supposed to go that way.

James: What exactly did you intend to do then?

Cal: I wanted to change James. And I did. You all went to stop the machine and… and…

James: And what?

Cal:… I already sabotaged it. No one had to die. I really liked that place.

James: Arceus… I don’t know what to say.

Cal: I know you have no reason to and I won’t beg for it. But do you believe me?

James:… For some reason, I do. But this doesn’t mean me and you are all goody goody friends.

Cal: That’s fair enough. More fair than I can say with Victoria. But hen again, she has every right to be mad at me.

James: Of course she does! But anyways, what are you going to do now?

Cal: I’m going to make myself scarce. Since I betrayed Team Meteor, they’ll be searching for me.

James: Well… Good luck I suppose.

Cal: Indeed. Maybe we’ll meet again someday.

Cal then left. James stood there for a couple of seconds. He questioned himself on why he believed Cal but he knew he didn’t have time to think about that. He walked towards the door and opened it to enter the Bxybysion Wasteland.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

LrrbvmK.gif

Growlie (Growlithe)/Female/Level 43

Moveset: Crunch/Outrage/Flamethrower/Close Combat

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 43

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 43

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 44

Moveset: Fire Punch/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Hammer

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 44

D9WtKqg.gif

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 46

Moveset: Drain Punch/Faint Attack/Energy Ball/Sucker Punch

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 46

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

Team Motto Decision!

Spoiler

CHANGE! Cain - MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Cain instantly hit it off. They basically are best friends. The next time they meet seems to have strengthen their friendship with James totally in love with Cain's singing even during a dangerous situation. The next time they meet is in the Beryl Cemetery. While they don't do their motto, their friendship seems to have gotten stronger. Although James is a bit annoyed Cain hasn't given him the key, he is willing to help out in his friends quest. They seem to have gotten even closer in their friendship since they broke out Heather and the other orphans out of the orphanage/psychiatric center. And they got to do their motto again, but as more of a distraction this time. After winning his 4th badge, he witnesses Team Meteor kidnapping everyone but Cain. After meeting Cain at the Coral Ward, he appreciates Cain even more with his determination of wanting to save the gang. Scared that something bad might have happened to Cain, he searches Azurine Island to search for his friend. Finding Cain's earring reassures him that at least Cain is here. After seeing Cain in a cell, he's relieved that he is ok but angry that they did that to him. In a weird way, James likes that Cain called him his prince. This whole experience has made James and Cain even closer as friends. James loves the fact that Cain really cares about his well being during his little mind break up on Pyrous Mountain. James appreciates Cain even more for wanting to help him through this rough time of his after returning from Apophyll. It seems that there is nothing that can damage their friendship but only time will tell.

Victoria - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, James and Victoria have a good friendship. While it's not on the same level as Cain, these 2 are very good friends. The next time they meet is in the Obsidia Ward. Victoria's concern for James' safety caused her to battle James in an attempt to have him not be in danger. She lost though and basically forced herself to have faith in him. Their other encounter is when the whole Corey situation happened. James helping Victoria with Shelly really increased their friendship level as well as him saving her from Aster & Eclipse. However, their friendship hit a rocky road as Victoria was against the idea of James battling Shelly after she just got over, or at least attempting to try to get over, Corey's death. But she seems to have forgiven James for it since learning about the gangs abduction. James is surprised but respects Victoria more with her trying to save the gang with her returning to Apophyll Academy to try to obtain the HM for Strength. After learning about Kiki's health condition, James understands why Victoria did what she did to try to stop him from battling her. Although, he is a bit mad at her for accusing him of caring about the gang more than Kiki. He seems to have somewhat forgiven her though with the events that take place after the battle between Kiki & James. James feels really bad for Victoria when Kiki gets killed and vice versa. He appreciates her more now and their friendship has went up very high due to the Team Meteor Pyrous Mountain situation.

Taka - NO MOTTO! Ever since their 1st meeting, Taka and James are really only acquaintances but James somewhat respects Taka. When they see each other for a 2nd time, James has somewhat more respect for Taka since he can see that he doesn't seem to like doing what he's doing. Since encountering him again on the Azurine Island, Taka seems like he has more of a don't care attitude. James learns that Taka and Solaris are father and son and that takes him aback. That doesn't seem to affect his opinion of Taka anymore though. Although, he hates the fact that Taka kicks the decapitated head of Kiki's Medicham into the lava. Because of that, he has a bit more hatred for Taka now.

Kiki - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James & Kiki seem to be more acquaintances than forming a friendship but this doesn't bother James. They 1st meet during 1 of Kiki's classes. James is impressed with what she says and thinks she's a good teacher. He is a little annoyed at her that he has to pass some kind of test to acquire the HM for Strength but he decides to just do it instead of wasting time arguing. Plus, he has a feeling there's something wrong with Kiki. With Victoria confirming about his suspicions of something being wrong with Kiki, he feels sorry for her. He respects her a lot for trying to keep her condition hidden to try to keep strong. James is saddened by the death of Kiki but respects her a lot for protecting the place that she loved so dearly in her heart. He never knew if she considered him a friend but he definitely considers her a friend and will miss her greatly.

CHANGE! Cal - NO MOTTO! Since their 1st meeting, James doesn't really know how to feel about Cal. While he feels bad that he's had a bad childhood, the fact that Cal did something to Shelly to make her how she is today doesn't sit well with James. Now that James knows Cal joined Team Meteor, he's really mad at Cal. Cal and James meet up again. While James doesn't fully understand why Cal joined Team Meteor, he does trust him enough to believe Cal.

• Like 4

Yay me thoughts yaw were on hiatus mah dude.

This part is still fresh in my mind, but really it's interesting at least for me see James take different actions (based on the personality you've given him) to say, Vanilla.

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Yay me thoughts yaw were on hiatus mah dude.

This part is still fresh in my mind, but really it's interesting at least for me see James take different actions (based on the personality you've given him) to say, Vanilla.

I haven't touched this for like a month and a half. I'd call that a hiatus. XD I just got in the mood to want to do this now. And I'll be honest, I played the part already before I stopped so I had to re-remember what I wanted to have the characters do and say.

I haven't touched this for like a month and a half. I'd call that a hiatus. XD I just got in the mood to want to do this now. And I'll be honest, I played the part already before I stopped so I had to re-remember what I wanted to have the characters do and say.

(this is me always, except for this last episode which wasn't based on game material)

Did you also check your Awesome Manly Challenge vids? hahaha

I haven't in a while. Should I? o.O Haha.

Only asked because they're my resource for writing xD If you wanna know, I already went thru Yuyeyu, beat Serra and beat PULSE Abra... but on my run I haven't yet reached Yuyeyu xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seki108 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

_118cae2c89f5feb076647770b9a45b1c_tumblr

Sorry, I had to.

I'm glad to see this series back, and I'm glad James could actually talk to someone about this some;  dear lord, he needed it.  

Me too. Although, depending on when my other sprites for my other runs gets done, you may see multiple stories going on. XD

Only asked because they're my resource for writing xD If you wanna know, I already went thru Yuyeyu, beat Serra and beat PULSE Abra... but on my run I haven't yet reached Yuyeyu XD

Ohh yea! I totally forgot my playthroughs are what you used to watch off of for your run. Well, I suppose I'll have to do some more on it when you're closer to Radomus since defeating him for his badge was the last thing I did before taking a break from that run.

• Like 1

hG5I41q.png

Spoiler

James entered the Bxybysion Wasteland. He couldn’t believed what he saw. A lot of junk and debris. The grass seemed to have turned toxic but luckily it didn’t seem to affect him in any way.

wzu4n13.png

James: Wow. What in the world happened here?

Dusclops: Dusclops?

James: We’ll have to be careful as we go through this toxic wasteland.

James and Light started walking through. While the destruction was gruesome looking, he couldn’t help but feel somewhat at peace with it. After all, he usually used Poison Types. He could see a lot of Poison Type Pokemon roaming around the wasteland. There were Grimers, Arboks, Venipedes… And Weezings. James stopped walking and watched as he saw a couple of Weezings floating together. This reminded him of his own he used to have. He wondered how it was doing and where it was and if it was doing a good job of protecting the Koffings from poachers. He started to tear up but then stopped himself when he noticed Light was looking at him.

Dusclops: (looking up at James worriedly) Dusc Dusclops?

James: Sorry Light. I was just remembering an old friend back in my old days. Come on. Let’s keep going.

They journeyed forward and came across a building. There was no way around it so James and Light decided to see if there was a way to continue inside. Indeed, there was. James wasn’t expecting the inside to look too good but it seemed to be holding together at least.

SCcisvb.png

It took him to the top of a hill. He could see a rather large house that seemed to have survived this onslaught of poisonous damage.

James: I think that’s where we’ll find Cain’s sister. We’re almost there.

They continued walking and finally made it in front of the house. James still couldn’t believe that this place was still standing, let alone able to be lived in.

e2oM89K.png

James: Well this is it. I hope Aya is nice. Although, something tells me that that won’t be the case. You ready Light?

Dusclops: Dusclops!

James and Dusclops opened the door and went inside. They were surprised to see a living room there. An older purple haired woman approached them.

wVyGHGw.png

Purple Haired Woman: Ohh sure. Just walk right into the house. Why don’t you take a seat on the couch? Want to go into our bedrooms as well?

James: I-I’m sorry…

Purple Haired Woman: (sighs) No no. I’m sorry. I suppose I should get used to this since my daughter is now the new Poison Type Gym Leader. My name’s Lana by the way.

James: Hey Lana. I’m James and this is my Dusclops. I call him Light though.

Dusclops: Dusc Dusclops!

Lana: Nice to meet you. Hold on. Let me get my daughter. She’s in the middle of a Gym Battle right now.

James: I can wa-

Lana: HEY AYA! SOMEONE’S HERE TO CHALLENGE YOU TO A GYM BATTLE!

Aya: YEA! I’M KINDA IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HERE MOM!

Lana: Well, if you wanna go watch, you can. We have bleachers in there.

James: Alrighty. Thanks.

James and Light left to go into the next room which was the Gym Arena. It was basically a mini version of what it looked like outside but the waste was contained. But as James was admiring the area, he heard a voice that made him get very annoyed.

Fern: HA! I win. Now give me the badge now.

Aya: Yea yea. Take it and leave.

Fern: Well, if it isn’t James. How’s it hanging loser?

3dKBtyj.png

James: You must have amnesia or something. In all of our encounters, you haven’t beaten me once.

Fern: Tch. Whatever. But yo. This Gym Leader? She’s a total noob bro. Fresh off the plate.

Aya: Hello! I’m standing right here! And I beat you once before remember?!

Fern: Yea. Turns out she battles in doubles which is totally a way to hide the fact that she doesn’t have battling skills.

James: Will you just leave her alone dude and leave? You’re not the only one here for a Gym Badge. Although, I’m more respectful and less annoying than you.

Lana: AYA! YOU HAVE ANOTHER VISITOR!

Aya: Seriously? Another one?

Fern: Who wouldn’t want an easy badge?

Aya: Seriously, shut up!

???: Did I come at a bad time or…?

Fern: Greeeeat. It’s you.

James turned around and saw a man with reddish-brown hair standing in the doorway.

fzZbyzn.png

???: Yea it is. What are you doing here?

Fern: Sweepin’ scrubs and gettin’ badges. You?

???: I heard there was a new Gym Leader and I wanted to welcome her to the club. Hey. You’re Aya right?

Aya: Yes?

Hardy: Name’s Hardy. Reborn’s own Rock Type Gym Leader at your service. I wanted to give you a warm welcome but-

James: Trust me Hardy. She got the sourest of all welcomes ever.

Fern: Shut it loser!

Hardy: Haha. Nice one, mate.

Aya: So I take it you two know each other?

Fern: If you’re referring to me and Hardy, unfortunately so.

Hardy: I was placed in the same room in the Onyx Trainer’s School with him.

Fern: He’s just jealous that I was the top dog and he was well… Nothing.

James: Wait wait. So you 2 were in school together right Fern?

Fern: Yea.

James: And you were the top dog as well correct?

Fern: Of course I was.

James: Then why are you a Reserve Gym Leader and Hardy is an ACTUAL Gym Leader?

Hardy: Oooo. Gonna need a Burn Heal for that one mate.

Fern: Grrrr!

Hardy: Our sisters were also really close friends at the time so we got dragged along with them. But thankfully, that’s all in the past.

Aya: Riiiight. You all keep talking. I gotta heal my Pokemon.

Fern: Anyways… You gonna be taking her on James?

James: Well that’s why I’m here.

Fern: I’m just saying. She’s a total pushover.

Hardy: Have you ever been nice to people ever in your life?

Fern: Shove it rocky. It’d be a shame for James to come all the way out here without an interesting battle. Whatcha say loser?

James: Soooo you wanna lose to me four times in a row. Is that it?

Fern: Urgh! Just battle me!

Spoiler

IWeSRDs.png

James: You happy I battled you now?

Hardy: Haha. James, you are awesome. I think coming up here to see Fern getting his ass whooped was worth the trip.

Fern: Both of you, shut up. I was going easy on him. Don’t need anyone crying for losing a battle.

Hardy: Sooo is that way I can see water around your eyes right now?

James: Oooo. Nice one Hardy.

Hardy: James, I can see this as the beginning of a great friendship between the 2 of us.

James: Especially if it’s making fun of Fern.

Hardy: Ohh definitely mate.

Fern: You know what? I don’t have to take this. I’m leaving. See ya scrubs.

As Fern was leaving, Aya was coming back. Intentionally, Fern forcefully bumped into Aya knocking her down to the floor. James and Hardy rushed over to her to make sure she was ok and help her up to her feet.

Aya: Ugh! Jerk!

James: What was that for?!

Hardy: You’ll pay for this mate!

Fern: Yea yea. Whatever. I- (walks into Lana) Huh? Move it old lady.

Lana: What?! How dare you! You insult me AND push my daughter over! Why you!

Xo3tC26.png

Fern: Ow! Ow! Stop that! Man, screw this place!

Fern ran out through the front door while James and Hardy laughed at his predicament.

James: Haha. Ok. For once, I’m happy I saw him here.

Hardy: I have to agree with you mate.

Aya: Uhh… Yea sure. James right? Whenever you’re ready, stand at the opposite side of the arena whenever you’re ready for the Gym Battle.

Hardy: I’ll referee this match. I know how it goes down.

James took his place on the other side of the field. He looked back at Aya but he could tell that she didn’t seem like she was into it. Hardy noticed it too.

uijygKS.png

Hardy: Aya. You alright mate?

Aya: No. I shouldn’t even be doing this.

Hardy: Chin up. You’re gonna rock this fight.

James: Really Hardy?

Aya: I just wish everyone would just leave me alone.

Hardy: This Gym Battle will be a 6-on-6 Doubles Battle!

Aya: I seriously don’t wanna even do this…

Hardy: Either participants may make substitutions! The battle will end when either side’s 6 Pokemon can no longer compete! And go!

Spoiler

zCwL7mm.png

James: Yes! I won!

Aya: Nice. At least that means I don’t have to see your face again, I guess.

Hardy: Hey. Don’t be so hard on yourself.

James: Yea. You nearly beat me. I just got lucky.

Hardy: James just rocked a bit harder. That’s all.

James: Do you always make rock jokes or-

Aya: I don’t care Hardy.

Hardy: You don’t have to be so distant about it Aya.

Aya: You don’t get it at all Hardy. I really don’t care. I never wanted this. My dumbass baby brother dumped this job onto me. Emphasis on baby. James, you know Cain right?

James: Well I mean… Yea.

Aya: Has he said anything about us? Does he hate us?

Hardy: Why would your bro hate you?

Aya: I have no clue. I guess I’m just a bad person. He hasn’t talked to me or mom since he up and ran out of here. No good-bye or even take his Pokemon… HE was supposed to be the one doing this. NOT me! This is just all too much for me… Mom won’t even mention his name anymore and I’m not cut out for this job. Maybe Fern was right.

James: Heck no. Don’t listen to that guy. He has no clue what he’s talking about. He just likes to get under people’s skin. Unfortunately, he’s good at it but you can’t believe him.

Hardy: James’ right. Just calm down alright? You’re fine. Tell you what. I’ll stick around for a while to help out with everything.

James: That’s a great idea Hardy!

Aya: Why? I should just be left alone.

Hardy: No. What you need to do is give James his badge. He definitely rocked hard enough to earn it.

James: That’s the 3rd rock pun you said and we just me-

Aya: Here James. This is the Blight Badge. Strength will now work since you have that. And here. You can have this TM for Sludge Wave. Tch. Figures. I basically do the same thing.

James: Hey. Don’t say that about yourself. I’m glad I met you. You’re not toxic at all. And by the way, Poison Types are the best types. You’re a great Gym Leader.

This made Aya smile for a couple of seconds but it eventually faded back down to a depressed look. Hardy walked up to her and put his arm around her. This surprised Aya but she didn’t push him away, despite not smiling.

Hardy: Me and you will start getting stuff worked out. And James, you’re one hell of a funny dude. I can’t wait to see you at my gym in Agate City. Peace man.

James: Later guys.

James left the 2 in the arena and exited the house. He could tell that Hardy had a soft spot for Aya. As he was walking through the toxic wasteland, he could hear a Pokemon crying out loud. Light heard it too. They both walked quieter so they could hear the Pokemon’s cry more clearly. As they came to the edge of a hill and slid down it, they saw a Scolipede, Seviper & Skuntank attacking a Cubone. But something didn’t look right about the Cubone.

AXjlOGB.png

But they couldn’t think about that for now. They had to rescue it.

James: Hey bozos! Why don’t you pick on someone your own size!

All three of the Pokemon turned and looked at James.

lPy5BjD.png

James got in his stance, preparing for a fight. The three then sprang toward James. James jumped back and Light sprang in front of him. The 3 Pokemon circled around it and then stopped. They looked like they were waiting for it to make the 1st move.

yCfvrwL.png

James: Heh. You want us to make the 1st move huh? Suit yourselves. Light! Double Shadow Ball to your left and right!

The 3 Pokemon seemed somewhat confused. Light swiftly spread out his hands and two balls of darn energy flew out of them, causing the Scolipede and Seviper to fly away. The Skuntank looked at Light in rage because of what it did to its friends. It then used it’s Night Slash attack on Light, knocking it down for a couple of seconds. James knelt down beside his fallen comrade.

James: Light! Are you alright?! (looks back up at Skuntank) Ahh!

James saw the Skuntank preparing a Flamethrower attack. He stood up, ran in front of Light and stood there with his arms spread. While this did shock the three Pokemon, James knew he would be able to survive this. He survived through worse stuff than this back in his days of trying to capture Ash’s Pikachu.

rblBRiH.jpg

But before Skuntank could fire its attack, it felt a sharp pain come from the side of its body. It turned around to look what happened and when it did, something smacked it right on the top of its head.

rblBRiH.jpg

The Skuntank got dizzy for a couple of seconds but when it regained its focus, it noticed that the Cubone had used Bonemerang on it.

0VE2OLr.png

It growled at the little Ground Type and made a dash for it. At this point, Light was back up on its feet.

James: Light, use Shadow Ball and aim it for the ground in front of the Cubone!

Dusclops: Dusclops Dusc!

Light did as he was told and fired a Shadow Ball in front of the tired and frightened Cubone. Skuntank almost made it to the little Pokemon but the blast caused it to fly up into the air.

James: Now, get that thing out of here with a Shadow Punch!

Dusclops: Dusc Dusc! Clops!

Again, following its trainers instructions, Light shot up into the air and landed a powerful looking Shadow Punch onto the airborne Skuntank and sent it flying far away from them.

James: Nice job Light!

ZgLBnBy.png

They both ran over to the Cubone which had fainted due to the 3-on-1 fight before and trying to save James. But James was worried for the Pokemon for a different reason. On its skull and the bone it was carrying was a lot of purple blotches. James didn’t know what to think of it but he knew he had to get the Cubone out of the area. He lifted it up into his arms and raced towards the nearest Pokemon Center which was the one in the Coral Ward. He bursted through the doors and up to Nurse Joy.

James: Please Nurse Joy! Help this Cubone!

Nurse Joy: Ohh my Arceus! I’ve never seen anything like this in my life!

Nurse Joy left and came back with a stretcher and loaded the Cubone onto it and rushed it to the back. James stayed outside for 2 hours. Nurse Joy then came out and spoke with James.

Nurse Joy: How could you let your Pokemon get to that condition?!

James: It’s not mine! I was coming back from my Gym Battle and I heard it crying. When I got there, these 3 Poison Type Pokemon were attacking it. I was just trying to save it.

Nurse Joy: You found it at the Bxybysion Wasteland?

James: Yes. Why?

Nurse Joy: Well these days, it’s unheard of hearing that a Cubone was spotted there. Back in the day, they were common over to the spot of the area.

James: What happened to that area?

Nurse Joy: I don’t know. No one does. One day, all the toxins and waste and stuff just started showing up there. The citizens of that area cleaned it up but over the course of the night, it happened again but even worse. Ever since then, the Poison Type Pokemon took over that area while the rest left. I’m surprised that a Cubone was still there though.

James: Well do you know why its skull and bone is covered in purple gook?

Nurse Joy: Well, I’m guessing it’s because it was there for such a long time that it got covered in the poisonous gook. Plus, battling multiple Poison Type Pokemon could do that too. It’s sad to say but those purple blotches won’t ever come off of its body or bone. Even when it evolves, it’ll still have those on its body.

James: Does… Does that mean it’s going to…

Nurse Joy: Ohh heavens no. He’s not poisoned or anything. In fact, this has actually made the little guy immune to murderous toxins. It can still be poisoned through normal Pokemon battles but it will never die due to poison.

James: Well that’s good to hear.

Nurse Joy: Yes. But who would want that Pokemon. I mean I can’t keep it here. It’d be too much of a burden here. And the people here aren’t the friendliest. I fear that it will be bullied or worse if sent back out into the wild.

James looked at the Cubone through the window. He could see that it needed someone to help it grow strong and also be protected.

James: I’ll take it. That little guy saved me from getting burned by the leader of that group of bullies.

Nurse Joy: Well good. Cubone is all good. He just needs a good nights rest.

James: Hey. Do you think you can bring the bed out here by the chairs so I can sleep as Cubone sleeps next to me?

Nurse Joy: Of course. Be right back.

James walked over to the chair and sat down. He was smiling that he was gaining a new friend. Nurse Joy wheeled in the Cubone.

4vWCfE6.png

Nurse Joy: Here we go. Thank you for being a good person. There’s not that many people like you around these parts.

James: It’s no problem. I just want to protect the little guy. Plus, I know it’ll make a great addition to my team.

Nurse Joy: Hmhm. Well have a good night’s rest.

James: You too. And sleep good for you too little buddy.

James sat back on his chair and quickly fell asleep.

Pokemon Team

Spoiler

LrrbvmK.gif

Growlie (Growlithe)/Female/Level 44

Moveset: Crunch/Outrage/Flamethrower/Close Combat

o87bNl2.gif

Darmanitan/Male/Level 45

Moveset: Fire Punch/Thrash/Flare Blitz/Hammer

nEc6566.gif

Empoleon/Male/Level 45

qfokeuh.gif

Luxray/Female/Level 45

PpYAvCF.gif

Swalot/Male/Level 45

Held Item: Black Sludge

Moveset: Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Toxic

D9WtKqg.gif

PC Storage Unit

Spoiler

qRFhWCu.gif

Cacturne/Female/Level 46

Moveset: Drain Punch/Faint Attack/Energy Ball/Sucker Punch

OPGJl2l.gif

Granbull/Female/Level 46

wV7LSHJ.gif

Roselia/Female/Level 46

Ratings And Motto Possibility!~

Spoiler

NO MOTTO! (Although, I would love for them to have a Team Motto together)

Ame (10/10) - Been with James since Day 1 on this crazy adventure. He adores her and appreciates her help whenever she gives it.

MOTTO!

Cain (20/10) - Been Super Best Friends Forever as soon as they met.

NO MOTTO!

Victoria (7/10) - Been good friends since they met. He many attempts to stop James from continuing on his adventure has made him upset with her but she still has a place in his heart.

NO MOTTO!

Julia (5/10) - They've been alright with each other despite her personality scaring James somewhat.

NO MOTTO!

Fern (-over 9000/10) - Since the 1st time they've met, Fern has been nothing but a pain in the neck to James.

Florinia (7/10) - James thought of her as weird at 1st but has managed to come to like her. He even got her to smile a bit.

NO MOTTO!

Amaria (5/10) - They've only met each other twice but he thinks of her as a great acquaintance at least. Appreciates her saving his life.

NO MOTTO!

Taka (3/10) - While James can see that Taka doesn't really like being with Team Meteor., he hates that he was involved with the death of Kiki and Medicham.

NO MOTTO!

Corey (5/10) - While James did learn that Corey was part of Team Meteor, respected why he did what he did and will continue to try his best on looking after his daughter.

Heather (9/10) - Surprisingly, these 2 have formed a close friendship bond. Although, since she is a little kid, she can get under James' skin once in a while.

Shelly (10/10) - She's been through a lot but has done nothing wrong to James and James is always ready to help her in situations.

NO MOTTO!

Anna (5/10) - He finds her interesting but at the same time creepy.

NO MOTTO!

Noel (4/10) - He finds him to be just normal.

Charlotte (8/10) - She seems fiery (pun intended) and also reminds him a lot of Jessie.

NO MOTTO!

Kiki (10/10) - Respected her for saving the place she loved most.

NO MOTTO!

Cal (4/10) - Hates the fact that he did something to Shelly and also betrayed him and his friends but for some reason, can't help but trust him.

NO MOTTO!

Aya (5/10) - James feels sorry for Aya. But he also knows why she feels like that.

Hardy (8/10) - Loves the fact that he makes fun of Fern and is willing to help Aya but makes too many rock pun jokes.

• Like 4

Noice smack, Aya's mom haha~ She's a lil sassy at times but can't really hate her :P

And interesting story about the cubone - I wonder if it's Alolan or shiny or literally a Kantonian cubone with goop on its skull

• Like 1

Noice smack, Aya's mom haha~ She's a lil sassy at times but can't really hate her :P

And interesting story about the cubone - I wonder if it's Alolan or shiny or literally a Kantonian cubone with goop on its skull

It's basically a Cubone/soon to be Marowak that now has a "greater defense" when it comes to Poison Type moves. I was thinking about shiny but then I realized that it just has poisonous gook on it that will harden and become part of the skull. And I know. I was in a really big mood to just really make fun of Fern today.